Boyfriendpill

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Fire
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Posts
25,491
Reputation
34,934
 
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 5683, owlofathena and 2 others
1590336160473
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and randomvanish
I hate twitter girls. With there dickingbobtooshopped profile pics, shit sex and always feeding the Jewish propoganda to the public.

A fucking guy got a girlfriend and they try and take it away cux they're salty they are fenisinst ugly fucks
 
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, DianabolDownie, Deleted member 5683 and 10 others
Imagine being an indian girl and having high standards.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 2 others
women DO NOT want ugly men to have anything good in life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683 and Mouthbreath
6181.jpg

:p
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Shes ugly af herself lmao

Also

Dean of Students at Dumb Bitch University✨

Checks out
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Lev Peshkov
I hate twitter girls. With there dickingbobtooshopped profile pics, shit sex and always feeding the Jewish propoganda to the public.

A fucking guy got a girlfriend and they try and take it away cux they're salty they are fenisinst ugly fucks
I hate twitter girls. With there dickingbobtooshopped profile pics, shit sex and always feeding the Jewish propoganda to the public.

I hate twitter girls. With there dickingbobtooshopped profile pics, shit sex and always feeding the Jewish propoganda to the public.

I hate twitter girls. With there dickingbobtooshopped profile pics, shit sex and always feeding the Jewish propoganda to the public.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6427 and Deleted member 5683
I hate twitter girls. With there dickingbobtooshopped profile pics, shit sex and always feeding the Jewish propoganda to the public.

A fucking guy got a girlfriend and they try and take it away cux they're salty they are fenisinst ugly fucks
this
imagine being an indian male.:feelswhy:
hahahaha caged brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I have a theory that most females who frequently call other people ugly are ugly themselves and insecure about their own appearance
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6427 and Beetlejuice
Fucking brutal lol
 

Similar threads

tension
Replies
10
Views
51
tension
tension
Yitzhak
Replies
5
Views
31
Yitzhak
Yitzhak
mr007
Replies
8
Views
73
andrey5344
andrey5344
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
47
TGUN.
TGUN.
_MVP_
Replies
7
Views
22
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top