BoyMaxxing

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
BoyMaxxing = trying to look as young/youthful as possible and conducting yourself like an innocent boy (extremely polite, never get angry/agitated or raise voice, come across as someone that would be easy to take advantage of like a salesman's target for example, show no malicious nature, when flirting act cute saying how pretty you think the girl's hair is or color she's wearing and not say something like "damn yo fine" or "u thick."

I think since Asian girls like soft looking boys compared to westerners who like masc animal cavemen that BoyMaxxing can work for them.

Imagine looking like a young boy and acting like one and there is a sexually aggressive Asian girl that fetishizes you and the idea of "defiling/corrupting you" with her pussy and "ruining your innocence."

A lot of girls are really malicious so I think this could work.

BoyMaxxing = trying to look as young/youthful as possible and conducting yourself like an innocent boy (extremely polite, never get angry/agitated or raise voice, come across as someone that would be easy to take advantage of like a salesman's target for example, show no malicious nature, when flirting act cute saying how pretty you think the girl's hair is or color she's wearing and not say something like "damn yo fine" or "u thick."

I think since Asian girls like soft looking boys compared to westerners who like masc animal cavemen that BoyMaxxing can work for them.

Imagine looking like a young boy and acting like one and there is a sexually aggressive Asian girl that fetishizes you and the idea of "defiling/corrupting you" with her pussy and "ruining your innocence."

A lot of girls are really malicious so I think this could work.
B815FE92 B6A3 418A 8B83 3DC69B48E7F4

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon