My personal opinion on the book 'Art of seduction" by Greene Robert

zow

zow

von
Before starting this thread , it's been recently that i'm reading a lot of books of this type , and this because i started with an psycho analyze book that my mom read for her work (she is an psycho analyst).It was very interesting and i started to make an theory that looks matter , but having social technique and understand how people work is an interesting way to make contact with people and be more active in your social life.

So i started reading the 48 law of power by Green Robert and when i finished it , i learn about the existence of the art of seduction.

51YZMMo5RuL AC UF10001000 QL80
This book is a masterpiece and trust me , you will know more about how to talk to girls and to person in general too.It's not a question about how to pull more bitches , it's a question on how you can use the book to have more interest , to know what profile and who you are in the society , how can you change it and how you can increase your sex appeal , and other thing interesting.

If you want an summary of the book , tell me , i'm motivated to do it and to help people to exit from the situation of non sociable normie.

Now i'm going to tell about my experience after reading the book , I'M NOT AN PERSON WHO TRIED TO VALORIZE IS IMAGE BY LYING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE.

Ok , so a week after reading half of the book , i started to look in a different way the people who is around me and start to analyze them in a social way.But i have the same feeling and same pressure about going into people so my personality doesnt change , im like an introvert who have difficult to talk to people because i dont know what they think of me and i dont want to be ridiculous.I had a test when i was younger and i was diagnostic as a pretty high QE (EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT) , its like the social intelligence and how you can control your emotion and feelings.

The second week , i was able to applied 6 method consitantly and get interest of girls and make them the feelings that i was the perfect man , that they need me and that they have to achieve me.

The method during this week are :
Be present , make you person more and more present during their life , they have to see you several time , they have to ask "who is he , i see him everywhere" , don't be like a stalker , force the eye contact , conquered their heart by looking at her and get that mysterious aspect that they have to solve by knowing more about you.Human when they don't understand something , will be more interest uncounsoucly.

Know your target , know their habits , how they react to flirt and how they flirt back.If you know her , you will be more confortable to etablish a conversation , to change your profile compared to her expectations.

Make her able to be the narcissist , human love talk about themself so make everything able to let her talk more and more about her , she will see interest becaue you listen to her and you have all your attention to her and you will know a lot about her.

Be subtle , do not try to be the one who is the seductor but the opposite , it is her who want you.I don't tell that you have to be like a friend are a person who have not interest for her but you don't have to show you real intention, , be subtle , let her think that you want her but don't tell her , she have to question herself and you will be in her mind.

Isolate her , person who are isolate will have more attention , if she doesn't have friend with her , she will not be influential by her fried action and she will be more authentic and she will have only you in her eyes.Isolation is able to create an privacy between you and her and she will be more conformtable to do thing without being see by other.

Take your time , more you trust the process , more you will be in her mind and will be able to have more than just a relation of one night.

Now that i have read the book entirely , the 6 method are like 15percent of everything you can apply to conquered the heart of your target?So with all the method "mastered" (you can know everything but you always need practice , this is why its hard to mastered) you will be unostable.Don't forget , if you are not good looking , it will be difficult but not impossible.

So i recommend the book and if you achieve it , read it more than 1 time , learn about eeverything and practice with real girl or with other social event that seduction or flirting.
I want to know you opinion too so dont hesitate to text.

Bye.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, mathis, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
Too much words didnt read

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, GianoMontagne, Epola and 3 others
My personal opinion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Sangrit, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
I know looks matter, no books for your face, chad doesn't have to [x] etc., but I think if you look decent these old red pill social dynamics and PUA books are still useful. Maybe a bit outdated in some ways cause they were written before the social media OLD era, but as far as game in bars and clubs goes they still hold up.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, zharupodrugu, soontobechadlite and 2 others
I know looks matter, no books for your face, chad doesn't have to [x] etc., but I think if you look decent these old red pill social dynamics and PUA books are still useful. Maybe a bit outdated in some ways cause they were written before the social media tiktok era but as far as game in bars and clubs goes they still hold up.
entirely agree with you

Before starting this thread , it's been recently that i'm reading a lot of books of this type , and this because i started with an psycho analyze book that my mom read for her work (she is an psycho analyst).It was very interesting and i started to make an theory that looks matter , but having social technique and understand how people work is an interesting way to make contact with people and be more active in your social life.

So i started reading the 48 law of power by Green Robert and when i finished it , i learn about the existence of the art of seduction.

View attachment 2692859This book is a masterpiece and trust me , you will know more about how to talk to girls and to person in general too.It's not a question about how to pull more bitches , it's a question on how you can use the book to have more interest , to know what profile and who you are in the society , how can you change it and how you can increase your sex appeal , and other thing interesting.

If you want an summary of the book , tell me , i'm motivated to do it and to help people to exit from the situation of non sociable normie.

Now i'm going to tell about my experience after reading the book , I'M NOT AN PERSON WHO TRIED TO VALORIZE IS IMAGE BY LYING ABOUT HIS EXPERIENCE.

Ok , so a week after reading half of the book , i started to look in a different way the people who is around me and start to analyze them in a social way.But i have the same feeling and same pressure about going into people so my personality doesnt change , im like an introvert who have difficult to talk to people because i dont know what they think of me and i dont want to be ridiculous.I had a test when i was younger and i was diagnostic as a pretty high QE (EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT) , its like the social intelligence and how you can control your emotion and feelings.

The second week , i was able to applied 6 method consitantly and get interest of girls and make them the feelings that i was the perfect man , that they need me and that they have to achieve me.

Be present , make you person more and more present during their life , they have to see you several time , they have to ask "who is he , i see him everywhere" , don't be like a stalker , force the eye contact , conquered their heart by looking at her and get that mysterious aspect that they have to solve by knowing more about you.Human when they don't understand something , will be more interest uncounsoucly.

Know your target , know their habits , how they react to flirt and how they flirt back.If you know her , you will be more confortable to etablish a conversation , to change your profile compared to her expectations.

Make her able to be the narcissist , human love talk about themself so make everything able to let her talk more and more about her , she will see interest becaue you listen to her and you have all your attention to her and you will know a lot about her.

Be subtle , do not try to be the one who is the seductor but the opposite , it is her who want you.I don't tell that you have to be like a friend are a person who have not interest for her but you don't have to show you real intention, , be subtle , let her think that you want her but don't tell her , she have to question herself and you will be in her mind.

Isolate her , person who are isolate will have more attention , if she doesn't have friend with her , she will not be influential by her fried action and she will be more authentic and she will have only you in her eyes.Isolation is able to create an privacy between you and her and she will be more conformtable to do thing without being see by other.

Take your time , more you trust the process , more you will be in her mind and will be able to have more than just a relation of one night.

Now that i have read the book entirely , the 6 method are like 15percent of everything you can apply to conquered the heart of your target?So with all the method "mastered" (you can know everything but you always need practice , this is why its hard to mastered) you will be unostable.Don't forget , if you are not good looking , it will be difficult but not impossible.

So i recommend the book and if you achieve it , read it more than 1 time , learn about eeverything and practice with real girl or with other social event that seduction or flirting.

Bye.
drop a summary of the book bro

I'll stick to the dennis system

its BS , i feel like most of his books are obvious things
I read it , and as expected , there is no actual tips on how to seduce a woman or something
The book is pretty much a collection of historical things related to seduction , types of seduction ( lust , perfect lover or smth like that)
He brought up cleopatra in book aswell which is NOT gonna get LTNs laid

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite and Deleted member 49130
What’s the title of the “psycho analyze book” you had mentioned in the beginning?

View attachment 2692859This book is a masterpiece and trust me , you will know more about how to talk to girls and to person in general too.It's not a question about how to pull more bitches , it's a question on how you can use the book to have more interest , to know what profile and who you are in the society , how can you change it and how you can increase your sex appeal , and other thing interesting.

Bye.
You should naturally be able to flirt with women due to life exp

So is this the only hope for us to beat chad in the dating market lmao

1. Be good looking
2. Leverage your good looks with good photos on a dating profile
3 go on dates and fuck

This is game post 2014ish

decent thread, however,

by any chance do you happen to be indian? you’re clearly some type of ethnic due to all the grammatical errors

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777
How many birds have you bag with this book
Please answer

Bye.
dnrd fag

Yes, can be a valid read for a relatively nt person with some social awareness; for the majority of guys on this forum I think they need a lot less theory and a lot more socialization. Giving an autistic virgin intricate seduction techniques is a recipe for a sexual harassment suit.

Also Robert Greene looks like a wet rat - not necessarily a criticism of the book (read when I was also a virgin, would have to reread for a real perspective), but we can assume his tips are not written from a wealth of experience.

Bye.
Is this copy and pasted from Reddit?