BOYS HELP ME ASAP IM 15 AND BALDING

Holy fuck man.
Imagine going to school and being bald at 15πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Never see. That in my life

• So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
Chill, you're 15. You're not balding, if anything you're just experiencing a maturing hairline or temporary thinning
Don't hop on accutane.

Also, you arent balding
Exactly

• +1
Don't hop on accutane.

Also, you arent balding
why not? my face get destoryed with acne these past few months as well as my body. want good skin for summer

get on dut immediately

unfortunately ur puberty may be cucked but at least u keep hair

hair - life

• +1
get on dut immediately

unfortunately ur puberty may be cucked but at least u keep hair

hair - life
i’m gonna go on nofap, cold showers, and accutane and see if anything happens. if not i’ll resort

why not? my face get destoryed with acne these past few months as well as my body. want good skin for summer
You are 15. I have no idea what height you are but there's a good chance it will stunt your growth.
Also, it can mess up A LOT mentally. Seriously, I can't stress how bad accutane is for your mental health and what it does to one's brain.
Consult a dermatologist and ponder other kinds of treatment, different drugs, creams, but ffs, never take accutane.

Some people also say it destroys your hair quality but that I dont know about

• +1
i’m gonna go on nofap, cold showers, and accutane and see if anything happens. if not i’ll resort
i got on it too late after the damage has been done :cry: at most i will not progress any more but its already very bad recession

• +1
You are 15. I have no idea what height you are but there's a good chance it will stunt your growth.
Also, it can mess up A LOT mentally. Seriously, I can't stress how bad accutane is for your mental health and what it does to one's brain.
Consult a dermatologist and ponder other kinds of treatment, different drugs, creams, but ffs, never take accutane.

Some people also say it destroys your hair quality but that I dont know about
i’ve heard it stops hair loss but i’m 6’5” and tried everything so accutane is last resort
i got on it too late after the damage has been done :cry: at most i will not progress any more but its already very bad recession
i shall learn from the mistakes of my brothers and ascendπŸ™πŸΌ

Yep u r balding tbh...

Get some fin 1mg a day and u should be fine..

My jew doctor gave it to me after a couple years but the damage was done and i was already nw 2.5

• +1