bp'ers and psl autists gtfih

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Silver
link to the video
explain how this handsome fella has foids thirsting for him when he has by bp definition a terrible eye area with nct and uee
no hate to the man, lie i said he is handsome, i just want psl autists to explain the reasoning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and synock21
Psl is a meme, water

• +1
Reactions: greywind, borntosuffer, Richard Cheese and 5 others
if the psl rating is what determines if someone is chad why cant you be a gigachad at 5'1?
Chad is based on status too like money etc looks height etc are just a bonus but obviously u can’t be a chad at 5’1

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
If you didn’t know already the real blackpill is hardwired brain chemistry. Basically if you’re autistic or sub 5 you won’t get shit unless you have money.

Any normie can get a girlfriend but they also have NT.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, rand anon and sub5pslathlete
Chad is based on status too like money etc looks height etc are just a bonus but obviously u can’t be a chad at 5’1
yeah but the psl rating is a face rating so if you use the psl rating to determine who is a chad that would mean 5'1 can be a chad, if they cant be then youre basically saying psl is bullshit

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
If you didn’t know already the real blackpill is hardwired brain chemistry. Basically if you’re autistic or sub 5 you won’t get shit unless you have money.
Right. Yes, I know
But my point is, surely that guy in the video isn’t sub5 right ?

yeah but the psl rating is a face rating so if you use the psl rating to determine who is a chad that would mean 5'1 can be a chad, if they cant be then youre basically saying psl is bullshit
That’s exactly what I’m saying, psl is bullshit that’s the whole point of my post
If the dude in the TikTok posted himself here jfl he’s get called LTN and told to kill himself due to eyelids showing etc

Any normie can get a girlfriend but they also have NT.
money is still up there with looks which is kinda the opposite of the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and sub5pslathlete
money is still up there with looks which is kinda the opposite of the blackpill
Specially nowadays when girls wanna be wined and dined to take pics for ig

That’s exactly what I’m saying, psl is bullshit that’s the whole point of my post
If the dude in the TikTok posted himself here jfl he’s get called LTN and told to kill himself due to eyelids showing etc
Alright but on an internet environment people will force themselves on the 0-10 scale and any other answer that says attractiveness is more nuanced is cope, it's more so cope itself it is a low iq response people just want to sound good optics.

Specially nowadays when girls wanna be wined and dined to take pics for ig
ultrablackpill - looks and money.

I know good looking guys who get rejected cause they broke

• +1
he has a good jaw.... you just need htn+ and then ratios

• +1
ultrablackpill - looks and money.

I know good looking guys who get rejected cause they broke
Yeah exactly u need money

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
he has a good jaw.... you just need htn+ and then ratios
Right
But by forum logic, his eyes “failio” would make ltn no? Surely ?

• JFL
Reactions: synock21
Right
But by forum logic, his eyes “failio” would make ltn no? Surely ?
maybe, maybe not. "sleepy" eyes are trendy rn if you have a good base with everything else on point

its so easy to thirst trap on tiktok. this guy just so happens to get lucky to be shown to lot of people, also it only has like 20 comments which disprove your theory

• +1
its so easy to thirst trap on tiktok. this guy just so happens to get lucky to be shown to lot of people, also it only has like 20 comments which disprove your theory
Right, he clearly isn’t frauding on that video, and go through his other videos
Furthermore any forum autist would cry if 20 girls commented on their post
Also those girls r good looking

He has great complexion which is a huge indicator of good health thats probably like 60% of it. Dark and thick eyebrows help his eye area. Full lips and hair indicate youth and he has a pretty good lower third too. Nothing crazy but chin is broad and he isn't fat.

• +1
He has great complexion which is a huge indicator of good health thats probably like 60% of it. Dark and thick eyebrows help his eye area. Full lips and hair indicate youth and he has a pretty good lower third too. Nothing crazy but chin is broad and he isn't fat.
This proves jaw is law then and eyes r cope

link to the video
explain how this handsome fella has foids thirsting for him when he has by bp definition a terrible eye area with nct and uee
no hate to the man, lie i said he is handsome, i just want psl autists to explain the reasoning
{anecdotal}

• JFL
link to the video
there are subhumans that cover their entire face with hair and get way more likes and there was even a trend about this "female gaze" look and some truecel was getting hundreds of thousands of likes from women i will try to find it

tiktok likes dont mean anything if you arent viral and consistently get tons of likes

• +1
there are subhumans that cover their entire face with hair and get way more likes and there was even a trend about this "female gaze" look and some truecel was getting hundreds of thousands of likes from women i will try to find it

tiktok likes dont mean anything if you arent viral and consistently get tons of likes
He isn’t covering anything

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
He isn’t covering anything
i know but im saying that anyone can thirst trap and get likes on tiktok, but i checked his account and i would rate him a htn
also this is the guy that women were "worshipping" for a while

Images 7
:lul::lul:

He has decent harmony and good collagen, which is all you need really. On top of that he's also probably lean, if he was at a higher body fat percentage he'd look like shit

i know but im saying that anyone can thirst trap and get likes on tiktok, but i checked his account and i would rate him a htn

View attachment 2882606:lul::lul:
another example would be bass, this guy frauds hard but when he frauds he look goods and gets tons of likes and has nearly 150k followers on iG

View attachment 2882606:lul::lul:
Oh yeah lmao that dude is fucking weird
That is just an example of trends, u can see he has NOTHING attractive about him unless he has a horse cock
My point is that guy is still attractive WITH a “failio “ like terrible eye area

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
  • +1
He just has that sleepy/vampire look that is a niche in it's own.

Nichemaxxing is legit. Better to be someone's number 1 than everyone's number 10.

• +1
you are retarded
any to answer OP's question it's just somber eyes pill aided with bones to compensate for terrible eyelid exposure
I didn't even watch the video
I'm right tho

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and datboijj
Only 5k likes and eye area or cheekbones should have one or two flaws anyway for aesthetic balance and averageness.

• +1
Because jaw is law and the people here wildly overestimate how hard it is to pull women

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete and Allornothing
  • +1
Reactions: Gigasubhuman