Braces to fix my overbite. What's the things i should say to Orthodontist?

Ark

Ark

I just don't trust ppl.
I have overbite should i tell my doctor i mew and perma jut?

I heard that any type of jaw surgery required an brace thats the main reason i'm getting a brace

If braces can't fix my overbite im getting a surgery

Also give advices on how will i know if the orthodontist that i chose will not fuck up my face

how do i pick the right Orthodontist

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Tell xer to explain to Jew how xhe is going to fix your OVERbite, with what appliances or elastics etc. ask xim about ze process

yes get braces and let him recess your maxilla back to fix it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What should i do then

nigga this isn't the offtopic give me serious advice
stfu im already helping u more than anyone in this thread and no u shouldnt get braces unless u have a thing for getting cucked

stfu im already helping u more than anyone in this thread and no u shouldnt get braces unless u have a thing for getting cucked
Also im already 18 so if i got braces nothing would change to my maxilla

Also im already 18 so if i got braces nothing would change to my maxilla
the dentist would still try to pull ur maxilla back to "fix" it if u asked for overbite braces blud

Maxilla stops growing at 22. Get a twin block brace asap. Dark web if needed
bro thats to treat a specific case of overbite are u sure most deep biters have a mouth like this

yeah it probably just grew jfl
traditional braces cant "help" with your maxilla like that they dont expand anything, in fact they recess most teens somewhat due to the force they make to hold the teeth in place not letting their bones develop properly and pushing it back

so no braces for my overbite only surgeries?
probably not at that age, shit like that forces ur jaws to stay in place which is used to aid development in children but ur 18 so most likely dont got much development there left. try to cope with it if u want but dont expect to cure it and prepare for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Ark
yeah it probably just grew jfl
traditional braces cant "help" with your maxilla like that they dont expand anything, in fact they recess most teens somewhat due to the force they make to hold the teeth in place not letting their bones develop properly and pushing it back
my dentist wants me to remove my wisdom teeth, will it recess me

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
yes get braces and let him recess your maxilla back to fix it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
braces for overbite helped my maxilla
I have overbite should i tell my doctor i mew and perma jut?

I heard that any type of jaw surgery required an brace thats the main reason i'm getting a brace

If braces can't fix my overbite im getting a surgery

Also give advices on how will i know if the orthodontist that i chose will not fuck up my face

how do i pick the right Orthodontist
3 faggots with no knowledge

• JFL
Reactions: ilovenicotine
3 faggots with no knowledge
Fuck off bro im trying to actually help someone here i hate people who defend orthodontists and demotivate anyone who tries to be helpful, if I had someone back then to tell me what I know today I wouldnt have been so fucked up

• So Sad
Reactions: Ark
Normal braces will give you reverse progress as for preparation for surgery ones.
So surgery comes first before braces?
Fuck off bro im trying to actually help someone here i hate people who defend orthodontists and demotivate anyone who tries to be helpful, if I had someone back then to tell me what I know today I wouldnt have been so fucked up
did braces brutally fucked you up?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JCaesar and Tai Lung
So surgery comes first before braces?

Bruhh just have an agreement with surgeon on surgery and he will contact your ortho and give him instructions.

i got braces at 12/13 aka the biggest development phase for the cranium and the dentist later even prescribed elastics and now my teeth are """"straight"""" yet my maxilla is brutally recessed and assymetrical so yeah big part of it was due to braces.
if I had gotten a myofunctional device instead i would have fixed most of my whole cranium along with the teeth.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ilovenicotine and Ark
over time it will but u should be more worried ur narrow bones dont have space for them in the first place which means they're deformed
tbh ones only very slightly tiled, no pain. He told me if I wear my retainer I wouldn’t have to remove them

tbh ones only very slightly tiled, no pain. He told me if I wear my retainer I wouldn’t have to remove them
jfl did he really tell u that? retainers cuck u a lot more

its incredible how blatant liars/uninformed dentists are

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
jfl did he really tell u that? retainers cuck u a lot more

its incredible how blatant liars/uninformed dentists are
how would a retainer fuck me, why would I fuck up my straight teeth