Brad Pitt 3 INCH LIFTS

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken

people here often talk about how 2.4/2.5 inch lifts (6 cm) is the "max" (Which I used to agree with) but I've come to learn that the legendary Brad Pitt himself tends to sport up to 8 cm/3.15 inch or so ELEVATOR BOOTS! Brad Pitt is about 5'10 and a half, in the photo above he is with the 6 foot and a half Bradley Cooper yet looks taller! In the photo below, you will see him standing with the just over 6'2 Eric Bana

Does this mean 3 inch lifts are OK? At least sometimes? I think Brad is usually seen in 2 inch lifts but will rock 3 inch boots for special events, specifically where he knows he'll be among taller men.

What do you guys think about 3 inch lifts? What is your "limit"?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, Joe Rogancel, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
I use 3 inches and no one has called me out
You guys are not up to date at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, tombradylover, Kristin and 11 others
how tall are you? the taller you are the more you can get away with. also, do you wear any slippers or anything like that at home/indoors or no?

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
Might as well see how life’s like at 6’6

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, HeightPilledum, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
2 inches max simply because its comfortable. And even then i wear them just to be the same size as gf.
In the past i experimented with slippers/lifts and noticed close to 0 change in reaction from women at 6'1. im 5'9 or autistically speaking 5'9.3 (176cm)

A few of my friends who are 5'6/5'7 definetely noticed an increase of positive reactions from women when approaching on lifts. So in the end of day height is just disqualifier trait- as long as you pass certain threshold which is ussualy average height in your age range it quikly loses all its importance. Obv you gonna mog guys and if you are insecure its gonna help with that. But with women.. not that much.

Also the most height obsessed women from my experience were always below 165cm (5'5). Its like they feel the need to compensate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Detective, BigPoppaPump and 13 others
Yeah even Henry Cavill wears lifts, as well as a lot of politicians. If those guys, plus Brad Pitt, one of the most handsome men in modern history, do it I don't feel any guilt or self-consciousness about wearing them too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, YoYqkim, Yerico7 and 7 others
how tall are you? the taller you are the more you can get away with. also, do you wear any slippers or anything like that at home/indoors or no?
5'10
Slippers at home

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Yeah even Henry Cavill wears lifts, as well as a lot of politicians. If those guys, plus Brad Pitt, one of the most handsome men in modern history, do it I don't feel any guilt or self-consciousness about wearing them too.
Facts women wear makeup

• +1
Reactions: YoYqkim and kanderior
2 inches max simply because its comfortable. And even then i wear them just to be the same size as gf.
In the past i experimented with slippers/lifts and noticed close to 0 change in reaction from women at 6'1. im 5'9 or autistically speaking 5'9.3 (176cm)

A few of my friends who are 5'6/5'7 definetely noticed an increase of positive reactions from women when approaching on lifts. So in the end of day height is just disqualifier trait- as long as you pass certain threshold which is ussualy average height in your age range it quikly loses all its importance. Obv you gonna mog guys and if you are insecure its gonna help with that. But with women.. not that much.

Also the most height obsessed women from my experience were always below 165cm (5'5)
yeah not including the shoe heel 1.2 inches (3 cm) is easy and comfortable for me. 4 cm/1.6 inches is doable too but comfort begins to decrease. A lot of guys claim doing it with 5 cm/2 in but I've never tried it, even 1.6 is pushing it. Maybe elevator shoes make it easier, I've only tried lifts.

View attachment 2581265
people here often talk about how 2.4/2.5 inch lifts (6 cm) is the "max" (Which I used to agree with) but I've come to learn that the legendary Brad Pitt himself tends to sport up to 8 cm/3.15 inch or so ELEVATOR BOOTS! Brad Pitt is about 5'10 and a half, in the photo above he is with the 6 foot and a half Bradley Cooper yet looks taller! In the photo below, you will see him standing with the just over 6'2 Eric Bana
View attachment 2581267
Does this mean 3 inch lifts are OK? At least sometimes? I think Brad is usually seen in 2 inch lifts but will rock 3 inch boots for special events, specifically where he knows he'll be among taller men.

Brad is 5’11, celebheights confirmed. So nah he’s just pretty close to cooper in height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 19766
Brad is 5’11, celebheights confirmed. So nah he’s just pretty close to cooper in height
yeah 2 inches are not very noticeable, especially depending on posture, so it might just be that. This on the other hand, which is supposedly 4 inches/10 cm, is a bit suspicious:

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Or lift diesel with 3-4 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Splinter901, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
He was on a tv show and a guy talked about his lifts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
link me a video or i wont believe u
This manlet makes videos on this wtf, I’m too lazy to find it but I think it was jimmy kimmel and his co star said “it’s annoying he’s like 6’1 in those shoes”

• JFL

• JFL

Every famous person and leader wears lifts, getting brutally heightmogged is a is a psychological defeat, height has always been seen as power. Trump is 6 3 while Kim Jong Un is 5 7 at most, but when they met this was the difference, its clear Kim has put on 3 inch lifts, because looking above average height is not perceptionally seen as weak while the other is overwhelming power psychologically but more than sure that this height is capable of taking on the taller height.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, sudanguy, Skywalker and 1 other person
This manlet makes videos on this wtf, I’m too lazy to find it but I think it was jimmy kimmel and his co star said “it’s annoying he’s like 6’1 in those shoes”

oh was it george clooney who said that?

oh was it george clooney who said that?
I don’t remember ngl but that was the line. I just found this subhuman height obsessed channel and people on comments are talking about sone 3 inch rule of Hollywood. I guess that’s the standard height fraudinng of industry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 19766

Also the most height obsessed women from my experience were always below 165cm (5'5). Its like they feel the need to compensate.
How did u goo from 5'9 to 6'1.

• +1
View attachment 2581265
View attachment 2581267

3 inches lol
I wear conzuris with a extra 1 inch lift that get me 3 inches of added height
Anything past like 4 its gets noticeable

• +1
3 inches lol
I wear conzuris with a extra 1 inch lift that get me 3 inches of added height
Anything past like 4 its gets noticeable
conzuris compress over time so you're only getting 2.5 inches of boost.

How did u goo from 5'9 to 6'1.
masaltos used to sell 4-5 inches lifts. Bought one pair - went to nightclub - cringe overdose tbh.
But in reality 6'1 in boots - 6 without so heightists can cope that i was still small to trigger massive attraction from women because its just above average height for zoomers.

• +1
masaltos used to sell 4-5 inches lifts. Bought one pair - went to nightclub - cringe overdose tbh.
But in reality 6'1 in boots - 6 without so heightists can cope that i was still small to trigger massive attraction from women because its just above average height for zoomers.
Why cringe overdose?? Too uncomfortable?

• +1
Why cringe overdose?? Too uncomfortable?
they were okayish. you just constantly start to think about that- that maybe smb gonna notice it and yadada. Or if you hook up with a girl who likes tall guys imagine the amount of efforts to constantly maintain that fraud.
2 inches shoes- 5 cm are acceptable. Normal shoes like nike air/alexander macqeen are like that. Nobody gonna notice. but above that no.

+i felt myself like a massive autist- like im playing a mog game the nobody except me playing or caring. Still was a worth experiment - went like 5 times with them - 0 diffirence while approaching. Unironically when i became bloated/fasted for a few days- the diffirence was big. Bloated - close to invisible. fasted- good reaction on/off lifts without noticeable diffirence. I think only one girl was exception - she was tall 5'11 and said that its super hard to find attractive tall guy. I said i was on lifts doing experiment and she still agreed to hook up because she just liked me.

Since then i stopped caring about height at all. probably only would feel mogged if i saw 6'3+ htn which is like unicorn and never happened thus far.

p.s i def would care if i was below 5'7 ngl.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I only used 1 inch lifts cuz they're easy to walk in and for higher it would be harder and likely Id need higher top shoes

Time to fraud best height 6'4

Trump is giga fraud he is 6'1 at best
View attachment 2581362
Every famous person and leader wears lifts, getting brutally heightmogged is a is a psychological defeat, height has always been seen as power. Trump is 6 3 while Kim Jong Un is 5 7 at most, but when they met this was the difference, its clear Kim has put on 3 inch lifts, because looking above average height is not perceptionally seen as weak while the other is overwhelming power psychologically but more than sure that this height is capable of taking on the taller height.

Bro is t rex maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Anasurimbor
Seriously tho what is ur height vs wingspan?

Your gonna fuck up your legs over time with lifts so its best to use lifts only during social occasions where you need to mog

• Hmm...
Your gonna fuck up your legs over time with lifts so its best to use lifts only during social occasions where you need to mog
How big of a lift does it start to fuck up your legs?

If he can do it so can we

• JFL
How big of a lift does it start to fuck up your legs?
Any sort of lift is not natural and will fuck up your legs over time especially if you walk around alot with them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 19766

They’re subhuman and shouldn’t breed.

My dad is 6”3 and I’m 5”8, I’m sure you can figure out what happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Mezo103 and Deleted member 19766
Seriously tho what is ur height vs wingspan?
176 vs 180cm (5'9-5'11)
They’re subhuman and shouldn’t breed.

My dad is 6”3 and I’m 5”8, I’m sure you can figure out what happened
yh iv noticed that son height is ussualy heavily coorelated with males from mother's family.
Iv seen so many 5'7-5'11 guys with 6'3+ father and small mother. Meanwhile its very rare to find average/below guy with 5'7+ mother.

• +1
View attachment 2581265
View attachment 2581267

Cooper mogged he

they were okayish. you just constantly start to think about that- that maybe smb gonna notice it and yadada. Or if you hook up with a girl who likes tall guys imagine the amount of efforts to constantly maintain that fraud.
2 inches shoes- 5 cm are acceptable. Normal shoes like nike air/alexander macqeen are like that. Nobody gonna notice. but above that no.

+i felt myself like a massive autist- like im playing a mog game the nobody except me playing or caring. Still was a worth experiment - went like 5 times with them - 0 diffirence while approaching. Unironically when i became bloated/fasted for a few days- the diffirence was big. Bloated - close to invisible. fasted- good reaction on/off lifts without noticeable diffirence. I think only one girl was exception - she was tall 5'11 and said that its super hard to find attractive tall guy. I said i was on lifts doing experiment and she still agreed to hook up because she just liked me.

Since then i stopped caring about height at all. probably only would feel mogged if i saw 6'3+ htn which is like unicorn and never happened thus far.

Damn did u also tell her that you were 5'9

Damn did u also tell her that you were 5'9
Yh. She didn't care cause all her previous bfs were around her height. For her and her female friends red flag would be 5'6 or less.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
might fuck your ankles and knees long term tho right

• +1
Any sort of lift is not natural and will fuck up your legs over time especially if you walk around alot with them
even the smallest ones?

• +1
Insane cope lmaoo. Women walk around with heels with much less surface area(therefore much more pressure on the ankles) with much larger heels all the time

• +1

2 inches lifts or 2 inches including the shoes? And what's your height?

• +1
Insane cope lmaoo. Women walk around with heels with much less surface area(therefore much more pressure on the ankles) with much larger heels all the time
I dont have anything against lifts, I use them during social occasions even though I am 6 feet+, its just that using them all the time is not really good for your leg

• +1
Not doing all that feet hurt with lifts fuck that

• +1