Brad Pitt 3 INCH LIFTS

2 inches max simply because its comfortable. And even then i wear them just to be the same size as gf.
In the past i experimented with slippers/lifts and noticed close to 0 change in reaction from women at 6'1. im 5'9 or autistically speaking 5'9.3 (176cm)

A few of my friends who are 5'6/5'7 definetely noticed an increase of positive reactions from women when approaching on lifts. So in the end of day height is just disqualifier trait- as long as you pass certain threshold which is ussualy average height in your age range it quikly loses all its importance. Obv you gonna mog guys and if you are insecure its gonna help with that. But with women.. not that much.

Also the most height obsessed women from my experience were always below 165cm (5'5). Its like they feel the need to compensate.
yeah height obsessed femcels ar always the tiny whores

• +1
Reactions: Anasurimbor and Deleted member 19766

"PM me to join Handmaxxing Community"​

I Will Not Democratic Debate GIF by GIPHY News

brad pitt is a manlet

View attachment 2581265
people here often talk about how 2.4/2.5 inch lifts (6 cm) is the "max" (Which I used to agree with) but I've come to learn that the legendary Brad Pitt himself tends to sport up to 8 cm/3.15 inch or so ELEVATOR BOOTS! Brad Pitt is about 5'10 and a half, in the photo above he is with the 6 foot and a half Bradley Cooper yet looks taller! In the photo below, you will see him standing with the just over 6'2 Eric Bana
View attachment 2581267
Does this mean 3 inch lifts are OK? At least sometimes? I think Brad is usually seen in 2 inch lifts but will rock 3 inch boots for special events, specifically where he knows he'll be among taller men.

What do you guys think about 3 inch lifts? What is your "limit"?
Eric Bana is just leaning in that photo, they look their respective heights in other photos
Actor brad pitt poses with film co stars eric bana while he jokingly throws a fake punch at br

Cannes francia 13 maggio 2004 brad pitt in grigio orlando bloom con hat e eric bana al photoca

Gettyimages 115851694 612x612

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Skywalker
176 vs 180cm (5'9-5'11)

yh iv noticed that son height is ussualy heavily coorelated with males from mother's family.
Iv seen so many 5'7-5'11 guys with 6'3+ father and small mother. Meanwhile its very rare to find average/below guy with 5'7+ mother.
Thats the main reasons countrues like the netherland got so tall. There theres not only a preference for tall man, but also for tall women

2 inches max simply because its comfortable. And even then i wear them just to be the same size as gf.
In the past i experimented with slippers/lifts and noticed close to 0 change in reaction from women at 6'1. im 5'9 or autistically speaking 5'9.3 (176cm)

A few of my friends who are 5'6/5'7 definetely noticed an increase of positive reactions from women when approaching on lifts. So in the end of day height is just disqualifier trait- as long as you pass certain threshold which is ussualy average height in your age range it quikly loses all its importance. Obv you gonna mog guys and if you are insecure its gonna help with that. But with women.. not that much.

Also the most height obsessed women from my experience were always below 165cm (5'5). Its like they feel the need to compensate.
you are correct. I am normally 5' 11" and lift to 6' 1", and i can tell you for a fact, it does barely anything to compensate for my pheno

Do you mean 2 inch lifts or overall lift of 2 inches ( so 1' from lift + 1' from shoes )

Do you mean 2 inch lifts or overall lift of 2 inches ( so 1' from lift + 1' from shoes )
2 inches overall. For comfort 3 max i think, if we include slippers. Personally for me 5'11 with shoes i never felt the need to be taller or felt mogged by 6'1+ guys. Like you pass height threshold for 95% of women.
Normies shoes all add 1 inch, although alexander macqeen or nike air also considered normies and they give 2 + are socially acceptable so they are close to ideal.

3+ just gonna tax a lot of mental fortitude from you. You gonna constantly feel nervous especially when the time comes to take them off and they are not comfortable.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
2 inches overall. For comfort 3 max i think, if we include slippers. Personally for me 5'11 with shoes i never felt the need to be taller or felt mogged by 6'1+ guys. Like you pass height threshold for 95% of women.
Normies shoes all add 1 inch, although alexander macqeen or nike air also considered normies and they give 2 + are socially acceptable so they are close to ideal.

3+ just gonna tax a lot of mental fortitude from you. You gonna constantly feel nervous especially when the time comes to take them off and they are not comfortable.
Alexander McQueen are damn expensive, Better option would be High top that give you 4cm + 1.5 from lifts

@Amnesia uses 9 inch lifts and no one calls him out

Yeah even Henry Cavill wears lifts, as well as a lot of politicians. If those guys, plus Brad Pitt, one of the most handsome men in modern history, do it I don't feel any guilt or self-consciousness about wearing them too.
What do you mean Cavill wears lifts? Whats his barefoot height + how often he wears you think? Thought he's 6'0 no?

• +1
Reactions: leinaDFabib
Yall think girls wonder if you wear lifts though?
I'm just shy of 6 feet and don't know if I wanna wear lifts. Maybe it's anxiety over people approaching me in public asking me to check my height like those tiktoks lol
Or being barefoot and the change is noticable.

What do you mean Cavill wears lifts? Whats his barefoot height + how often he wears you think? Thought he's 6'0 no?
I've seen a few people claim it. What made me think it is looking at some photos of him with Armie Hammer who's exactly 4 inches taller (Henry is 6'0.5, Hammer is 6'4.5 according to celebheights):

Their height difference seems smaller than what you would expect 4 inches to look like imo. It'd be pretty white pilling if this is what 4 inches difference looks like irl, noticeable but not too brutal. Probably the max before it would really start to bother me.
Also, he looks about the same height as Elizabeth Debicki here, if not taller, but she's 6'2 and wearing heels:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: princeofpeace
How do you even use lifts wouldnt your friends call you out jfl

• +1
Reactions: princeofpeace