Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fall was beyond unmogable

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Muh Gandy, muh O'pry and muh Gigachad photoshops can't hold a candle to THIS.
No homo thread btw

ca3e7657b24bfba217c3afa7d85802df.jpg
f3dc1560d8ce9af04693bb58e4d0089e.jpg

MV5BNTU0ZWNhMDItMzEwMy00M2JkLThiNGUtYWJjYmU5MGYwMWMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,962_AL_.jpg
David-Gandy_2224917c.jpg

It's close but Gandy edges him out imo

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs
He also looked insane in "Once upon a time in Hollywood" despite his age.

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039 and LordNorwood
MV5BNTU0ZWNhMDItMzEwMy00M2JkLThiNGUtYWJjYmU5MGYwMWMxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,962_AL_.jpg
David-Gandy_2224917c.jpg

Gandy is taller but he has a crooked nose, garbage jewfro hair, gay alien skull and his eyes might be too hoded for some girls. Brad mogs.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and rockndogs
Gandy is taller but he has a crooked nose, garbage jewfro hair, gay alien skull and his eyes might be too hoded for some girls. Brad mogs.
Brad definitely doesn't mog, and I fucking love Brad. Gandy has a superior lower third and a superior eye area. His hair isn't even close to a jewfro fucking LOL, do you know what a jewfro is? Plus he has hollow cheeks. It's over.
Notice how when you put those two pics side by side Brad actually looks bloated in comparison. That's how much better Gandy's bones look.

Brad definitely doesn't mog, and I fucking love Brad. Gandy has a superior lower third and a superior eye area. His hair isn't even close to a jewfro fucking LOL, do you know what a jewfro is? Plus he has hollow cheeks. It's over.
Notice how when you put those two pics side by side Brad actually looks bloated in comparison. That's how much better Gandy's bones look.
Cope, Brad mogs although not by a huge margin. Brad was a 10, Gandy a 9.5, with straight hair, flatter occipital bone and slightly less hooded eyes, just a bit, he would have been an 11/10.

Cope, Brad mogs although not by a huge margin. Brad was a 10, Gandy a 9.5, with straight hair, flatter occipital bone and slightly less hooded eyes, just a bit, he would have been an 11/10.
You're straight up wrong and hardcore coping. Gandy mogs. I already explained why. You can't have both a worse eye area and a worse lower third and mog, let alone all the other things Gandy has over Brad.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
David-Gandy_2224917c.jpg

I saw legends of fall and thought the same than OP, like Bradd is 10/10 there
But here comparing to Gandy he looks like having zero bones at face like wtf
Gandy really mogs by PSL terms

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I saw legends of fall and thought the same than OP, like Bradd is 10/10 there
But here comparing to Gandy he looks like having zero bones at face like wtf
Gandy really mogs by PSL terms
Don't get me wrong Brad still looks amazing. But he for sure doesn't mog Gandy, that's insanely obvious when you just put the two pics next to each other.

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
You're straight up wrong and hardcore coping. Gandy mogs. I already explained why. You can't have both a worse eye area and a worse lower third and mog, let alone all the other things Gandy has over Brad.
You are the one coping because I exposed your god not being as perfect as you thought. Brad's jaw is objectively better and sometimes less is more, Gandy's eyes are good but Brad has the perfect amount of hooding. Plus Brad's hair is also better with a perfect hairline, 0 norwooding even now, straight hair that allows him to look insane with short hair or a lion's mane and much better skin. Gandy heightmogs but Brad facemogs and hairmogs.

• Hmm...
You are the one coping because I exposed your god not being as perfect as you thought. Brad's jaw is objectively better and sometimes less is more, Gandy's eyes are good but Brad has the perfect amount of hooding. Plus Brad's hair is also better with a perfect hairline, 0 norwooding even now, straight hair that allows him to look insane with short hair or a lion's mane and much better skin. Gandy heightmogs but Brad facemogs and hairmogs.
Delusional. Gandy has a great hairline in that pic too. His chin is more square than Brad's and his eye area mogs the shit out of Brad's, the eyebrows especially mogs Brad's to death. I never said I thought Gandy was perfect, you're making strawman arguments and you're taking minuscule flaws and blowing them up to make them seem like mountains despite the fact that Brad has already lost in the biggest categories. Your argument is fallacious and illogical as fuck. No, Brad does not mog Gandy just because you happen to like him. No, less is not more for the lower third in this case just because you say it is. The typical rules still apply despite your feelings.

He'd look great with positive tilted eyebrows

• +1
flatter occipital bone
Who cares about occipital bone retard? Is this how you evaluate looks, by looking at people's occipital bone? Nobody cares if the occipital bone is flat enough, idiot. Face is the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Kade and LordNorwood
Brad mogs the fuck out of gandy jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade, Virgincel and LordNorwood
Brad mogs the fuck out of gandy jfl
No he fucking doesn't lol
although they're both so top tier that it doesn't even really matter, its like asking who mogs who between Apollo and Zeus
the answer is Zeus but they're both gods

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Averagecel
No he fucking doesn't lol
although they're both so top tier that it doesn't even really matter, its like asking who mogs who between Apollo and Zeus
the answer is Zeus but they're both gods

i couldnt care less about what faggot is better looking. For me both of them can die right now and i dont give a single fuck. Therefore, im not arguing with some other aspie on the internet about which man is more handsome jfl

• JFL
i couldnt care less about what faggot is better looking. For me both of them can die right now and i dont give a single fuck. Therefore, im not arguing with some other aspie on the internet about which man is more handsome jfl
lol ok thanks for letting me know

• WTF
Reactions: rockndogs
Who cares about occipital bone retard? Is this how you evaluate looks, by looking at people's occipital bone? Nobody cares if the occipital bone is flat enough, idiot. Face is the only thing that matters.
3iombh.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Averagecel and LordNorwood
But Pitt is a legit 10/10 and he's frequently hailed as a PSL god, what the fuck are you talking about