Brad Pitt is Overrated

B

beachdude123

Mistral
I really don't get the hype for Brad Pitt here on this forum. Like yeah when he was younger he was a pretty good looking dude. But still, he doesn't mog any of the models you guys always post. Some of you people here act like he has a 10/10 face.

Ignoring his SMV/status from being a movie star, he gets mogged brutally by many chads.

Why do you guys act like he is flawless and ignore that he has weird features? You are all so strict when it comes to rating each other but when Brad Pitt enters the picture you ignore the whole rating guide.

FLAWS:
Chipmunk cheeks (bulky jaw area that isn't well defined or sharp), his lower third is wider than both his other thirds (face looks bottom heavy), weird smile lines that look like facial scars, his nose is ugly because his nostrils are always showing and it looks piggy, his side profile is not great, his eyes are too close together, his eyebrows are negatively tilted, and finally his cheekbones are not prominent at all his face lacks structure.

In my opinion he is not even one of the best looking guys in hollywood or tv. He doesn't even have good facial harmony imo.

I think you guys are coping because he really isn't a PSL god and has none of the features of a PSL god yet he's still this big sex symbol in hollywood and girls love him so you say "well he has good harmony!" or "bb-but his hairline!" his hairline is good but that doesn't make someone a gigachad. It's all a lie you're telling yourselves because he is still considered attractive by normies when he doesn't check many of the boxes. He is nowhere near gigachad though.

Here are some photos young of Brad Pitt:

Brad pitt 3
Brad pitt 2
Brad pitt 4
What the hell are those
Brad pitt 1
Brad pitt 5

Like what's the appeal? To me he honestly looks like a normie in most photos and theres a few photos online where he could pass as chadlite but most of them are normie imo.

Let's take a look at some people that mog him:

Josh Holloway (from the show Lost) He even looks pretty similar to pitt especially when he was the long hair except he's the chad version
Josh holloway 2
Josh holloway 3
Josh holloway
Josh holloway 3
Josh 2

Matt Bomer (you all know him)
Matt bomer 2
Matt bomer 3
Matt bomer 4

These guys and many more mog Brad Pitt to oblivion and it's not even close. Who would you rather look like out of the 3? Let's be honest it's not Brad Pitt. Without his movie star fame and being a sex symbol he would be nothing special. I see people on tiktok that mog him all the time. He just has too many flaws to be chadlite even. Someone like Bomer looks like gigachad in like every picture whereas you can find pictures where Brad looks like LTN.

I think part of the overall appeal of Brad Pitt is that he was considered pretty attractive when he was young and he was in big movies and it sort of became an exaggerated bandwagon opinion, (his name pretty much became an adjective to describe good looking men), I don't even think many normies actually consider him most attractive dude (or even top 10) in hollywood I think they're just used to being told he is by other people so they never even questioned it.

And the women who do find him really attractive are the same ones that drool over Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper, above average dudes but nothing insane.

Here is a list of names of more actors just off the top of my head who I personally believe mog him brutally (think prime version of each one of these): Chris Carmack, Chris Hemsworth, Rob Lowe, Chad Michael Murray, Tom Cruise, Tom Welling, and there are so many more. Not all of these dudes are even gigachads but they are still better looking than Brad imo. I would rather look like any single one of them over Brad.

Let me know what you guys think? Do you agree that Brad Pitt is overrated?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Joe Rogancel, Beastchodecode and 9 others
Matt bomer is also overrated.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shahid khan, arabcelxxx and nitesik
He is probably overrated but women still love him so who cares

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, SteveRogers, T50 Mogger and 2 others
Pitt mogs here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Joe Rogancel, It'snotover and 12 others
He may be overrated by this forum, but either way he still mogs Brad brutally. Bomer has that look where he almost looks too perfect and it is kind of boring almost but either way his face is sharp and his skin is clean (this is a feature most good looking dudes have) whereas Brad's face is all lumpy and soft looking without sharp angles.

He may be overrated by this forum, but either way he still mogs Brad brutally. Bomer has that look where he almost looks too perfect and it is kind of boring almost but either way his face is sharp and his skin is clean (this is a feature most good looking dudes have) whereas Brad's face is all lumpy and soft looking without sharp angles.
bomer is like average hollywood white dude but with top tier coloring and lower third. he's not perfect he has very medicore cheekbones and giant forehead. and i personally dont like his high trust eye area.

brad pitt mogs him imo.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and htnambition
bomer is like average hollywood white dude with top tier coloring and lower third. he's not perfect he has very medicore cheekbones and very high forehead. and i personally dont like his high trust eye area.

brad pitt mogs him imo.
What features in your opinion make Brad a gigachad? His only good features are his upper third imo (even then eyes are kinda close set) but brads midface (ugly nose) and lower third (weird cheeks) make him kinda goofy looking

Pitt looks ugly for a white male tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
bomer is like average hollywood white dude but with top tier coloring and lower third. he's not perfect he has very medicore cheekbones and giant forehead. and i personally dont like his high trust eye area.

brad pitt mogs him imo.
Also I disagree that Bomer is like an average hollywood white dude. I'm not even some Bomer fanboy either I only learned of him like a week ago I just think the only dude that looks similar to him in hollywood is Henry Cavill and the girls go absolutely crazy for him. I think the average "good looking" dude in hollywood is someone like Ryan Reynolds (who I don't get the appeal for) but he has many fans.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
What features in your opinion make Brad a gigachad? His only good features are his upper third imo (even then eyes are kinda close set) but brads midface (ugly nose) and lower third (weird cheeks) make him kinda goofy looking
i have no idea but he just looks giga chad. pitt pill is weird.

• +1
Reactions: dirtydorito, justinzayn, Deleted member 5892 and 2 others
Pitt looks ugly for a white male tbh
That's what I'm saying like if "Brad Pitt" didn't exist and someone posted on this forum who was his exact copy he wouldn't even get rated that high. He definitely wouldn't be called a chad.

daily reminder that his chest is deformed, left pectoral attaches significantly lower than the right.
Pit2
Pit3

this is regardless of the position of his arms btw.
Pit5
Pit6

• JFL
Reactions: squirrelcel and .🇹🇩.
i have no idea but he just looks giga chad. pitt pill is weird.

View attachment 1802598
I mean he looks better than in most pictures here because the camera is tilted down on him hiding his nostrils but still nothing that special there are plenty of dudes that get posted on here that mog him to death. His blue eyes kinda halo him ngl but his lips are kinda weird and his skin texture looks kinda rough here

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
He is probably overrated but women still love him so who cares
Proves a lot of celeb and mogger idolatry in this forum is just dudes with symptoms of low T.

Some ppl here probably love him more than woman. I dont really see ur average foid treasuring this guy or his looks when theres like a million better brads they could pull irl.

Dont get why dudes keep posting celebs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Proves a lot of celeb and mogger idolatry in this forums is just a lot of dudes with symptoms of low T.
Yeah I agree the only reason I made this forum was I looked up Brad Pitt in the search bar and it was just dudes constantly acting like he was gigachad and I was just confused and wanted to see what the general consensus was. I think you definitely don't need to look like Matt Bomer to get girls haha, most women don't use a PSL guide when determining if a dude is attractive and most of them don't have as high standards as we do on this forum (unless they're gigastacy). Although obviously the more good looking you are the better

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanityForce and dreamcake1mo
Damn I never noticed that it looks kinda Brutal I wonder if he only trained one side if he could correct it haha.
that's why I pointed it out, no one ever notices and it's a goal body for many despite having blatant flaws, so no one will notice the minor flaws in your own body either.

it's not due to his training, it just attaches lower, he can't change where the muscle attaches, it looks like they specifically position him in such a manner that it doesn't show in many of the scenes he does once you know.

• +1
Reactions: htnambition
I mean he looks better than in most pictures here because the camera is tilted down on him hiding his nostrils but still nothing that special there are plenty of dudes that get posted on here that mog him to death. His blue eyes kinda halo him ngl but his lips are kinda weird and his skin texture looks kinda rough here
every one has flaw, gandy,opry also have flaws. and everyone has bad pics. if he looks giga chad he is giga chad that my logic

C1b39eafa93c6d8f270b79da4b5bf314
1448499bb427729ec813f2878c1aa724

Also I disagree that Bomer is like an average hollywood white dude. I'm not even some Bomer fanboy either I only learned of him like a week ago I just think the only dude that looks similar to him in hollywood is Henry Cavill and the girls go absolutely crazy for him. I think the average "good looking" dude in hollywood is someone like Ryan Reynolds (who I don't get the appeal for) but he has many fans.
I said average hollywood dude "But" with top tierr coloring and lower third i would rate him giga chad of course.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 5892
that's why I pointed it out, no one ever notices and it's a goal body for many despite having blatant flaws, so no one will notice the minor flaws in your own body either.

it's not due to his training, it just attaches lower, he can't change where the muscle attaches, it looks like they specifically position him in such a manner that it doesn't show in many of the scenes he does once you know.
Yeah this really proves that a lot of asymmetries in your physique are not that noticeable and don't really matter. Most people don't have any asymmetries as bad as that anyway

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
every one has flaw, gandy,opry also have flaws. and everyone has bad pics. if he looks giga chad he is giga chad that my logic

View attachment 1802608View attachment 1802609

I said average hollywood dude "But" with top tierr coloring and lower third i would rate him giga chad of course.
I think the first pic of him (on the left) is the best pic of him I've ever seen. He usually doesn't look that good I think it's because his weird smile lines look more like dimples in this pic and his jaw looks way sharper than normal and his skin texture looks smoothed. I think cameras just had bad picture quality back then. Cool haircut tho. But tbh most of the time I feel like he doesn't look that great like the picture on the right he looks pretty average. I also think he has a lot more flaws than those other guys. I feel like there aren't that many great features on Brad pitt other than his hairline and his pretty good eye area/eye color.

Yeah this really proves that a lot of asymmetries in your physique are not that noticeable and don't really matter. Most people don't have any asymmetries as bad as that anyway
another example is cavill, he does a water fast then a dry fast for his shirtless scenes to get any definition to show:

Cavill7

but looks like a bloated monstrosity most of the time, has narrow clavicles, short arms, and is generally extremely disproportionate, walks like an ape 24/7 to compensate for his lack of width.

Cavil2

another example is cavill, he does a water fast then a dry fast for his shirtless scenes to get any definition to show:

View attachment 1802611

but looks like a bloated monstrosity most of the time, has narrow clavicles, short arms, and is generally extremely disproportionate, walks like an ape 24/7 to compensate for his lack of width.

View attachment 1802613
hahaha he does look really puffy tbh but I think some women would still be into it because even though there's no abs he's a big strong dude. I wonder if he lost a lot of bodyfat would he be shredded? Bodyfat has to be causing this issue right?

hahaha he does look really puffy tbh but I think some women would still be into it because even though there's no abs he's a big strong dude. I wonder if he lost a lot of bodyfat would he be shredded? Bodyfat has to be causing this issue right?
he still barely has a hint of abs at lower bodyfat and loses significant size, momoa has the same issue, the rock has the same issue.

they're not so special, most dudes deflate at lower bodyfat.

he still barely has a hint of abs at lower bodyfat and loses significant size, momoa has the same issue, the rock has the same issue.

they're not so special, most dudes deflate at lower bodyfat.
I think it might have to do with them putting on too much muscle mass in general. I feel like if most guys have less muscle than that they can get abs at a lower bodyfat.

niggas really out here writing autobiographies on why a hollywood sex symbol isn’t attractive
77C1E76F 280F 42E2 8B17 56E4B6F65D60

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Deleted member 22126, Fforsaken_11 and 9 others
Pitt is obviously insanely good looking. He’s a Hollywood heartthrob, every girl in the world dreams of having their own Brad, Leo etc.

What makes Pitt so good looking and appealing is that he has a compact midface with a high fwhr.

2BA643E0 6019 430D A0E7 39E2582A9C38

he also has 10/10 Orbitals and a 9/10 eye area, and his blonde colouring makes him very “pretty”

6970BA6B 4F78 489B AB0C C4E871330877
63C763C9 CC36 48B2 9063 887E8B4C218E

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 5892
guy in my pfp just fucked your oneitis on first date bro

• +1
I think the first pic of him (on the left) is the best pic of him I've ever seen. He usually doesn't look that good I think it's because his weird smile lines look more like dimples in this pic and his jaw looks way sharper than normal and his skin texture looks smoothed. I think cameras just had bad picture quality back then. Cool haircut tho. But tbh most of the time I feel like he doesn't look that great like the picture on the right he looks pretty average. I also think he has a lot more flaws than those other guys. I feel like there aren't that many great features on Brad pitt other than his hairline and his pretty good eye area/eye color.
That picture is overlayed with another attractive face. Same program as xangse uses for his pics. It literally warps your features and smooths your skin. Look at it closely i forgot the name of the program.

Pitt is obviously insanely good looking. He’s a Hollywood heartthrob, every girl in the world dreams of having their own Brad, Leo etc.

What makes Pitt so good looking and appealing is that he has a compact midface with a high fwhr.

View attachment 1802856

he also has 10/10 Orbitals and a 9/10 eye area, and his blonde colouring makes him very “pretty”

View attachment 1802860View attachment 1802861
Oh cmon you know that's cope. Just having 1-2 good features doesn't make you gigachad. These pictures here are the only times he looks this good and it's because you can see the clever way they are using lighting to hide his flaws and make his jaw look better. Nobody looks like how they do in a model photoshoot when they're just walking around in everyday life. There are professionals adjusting the angles and lighting there. In most pictures of Brad he looks like a normie.

Like someone else said Tom Holland is a heartthrob too he's a normie too.

And Brad's eye area really isn't as good as you say. His eye colors pretty great and he has good shape for his eyes but they're pretty close together imo. It sounds like a small thing but it makes a big difference especially when eyes being close together makes the eye are more narrow and his lower third is already out of proportion because it's wider than his two upper thirds it makes it have this bottom heavy look.

And the nose is pretty bad tbh and it really destroys his "compact midface" like having a compact midface doesn't matter if it's not an attractive midface. Just having a compact midface isn't gonna make you chad either. Pitt is clearly insanely overrated there are so many people that mog him to oblivion.

I mean look at Josh Holloways eye area it is a lot better than Brads and Josh just looks more masculine but not in an overly masculine way

That picture is overlayed with another attractive face. Same program as xangse uses for his pics. It literally warps your features and smooths your skin. Look at it closely i forgot the name of the program.
Yeah it looks like they took Ian Somerhalder's face and wrapped Brad's around it.

IMO Matt Bomer is the height of PSL aspieness. His face is so boring. He looks like a generic morph, or a C tier male model from a highstreet shop window. I'm sure he has good PSL rating but compared to other PSL gods I don't care to look at his face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and vaseqmoherad
Threads like this are also the height of PSL incel aspieness tbh.

The thing is, Pitt doesn't look like anyone else. You can call some of his features failos, like the cheek lines, his under eye area aged prematurely which i always noticed, but in the end it just gives him a more rugged look which offsets his prettyboy features and elevates him above the rest. He's got such incredible harmony and a unique face that his failos become halos. They give him character, he looks like a moviestar and not a PSL morph.

Look at him in Mr and Mrs Smith. You will never see a 40 y/o man with a buzzcut look that good, it's fucking insane. His appeal is god tier.

Bomer may mog him in PSL points, but take a prime Brad Pitt and a prime Matt Bomer and do a survey where they both give the sweet come to bed eyes to 100 JB's and see which one makes more panties wet.

It's Brad all day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, oldcell and Deleted member 5892
Threads like this are also the height of PSL incel aspieness tbh.

The thing is, Pitt doesn't look like anyone else. You can call some of his features failos, like the cheek lines, his under eye area aged prematurely which i always noticed, but in the end it just gives him a more rugged look which offsets his prettyboy features and elevates him above the rest. He's got such incredible harmony and a unique face that his failos become halos. They give him character, he looks like a moviestar and not a PSL morph.

Look at him in Mr and Mrs Smith. You will never see a 40 y/o man with a buzzcut look that good, it's fucking insane. His appeal is god tier.

Bomer may mog him in PSL points, but take a prime Brad Pitt and a prime Matt Bomer and do a survey where they both give the sweet come to bed eyes to 100 JB's and see which one makes more panties wet.

It's Brad all day
Nah cause I was on a reddit thread the other day where it was a post of a bunch of good looking actors and the girls in the comments were fangirling over every single one of them except brad. Lots of them love Henry Cavill and even Cillian Murphy but no one mentioned Brad. Brad's harmony is bad imo that's what I covered in the post is he doesn't have great features and he is pretty overrated actual everyday women prefer other types of dudes more. Like most girls would pick some pretty boy tiktokker over young Brad Pitt.

Nah cause I was on a reddit thread the other day where it was a post of a bunch of good looking actors and the girls in the comments were fangirling over every single one of them except brad. Lots of them love Henry Cavill and even Cillian Murphy but no one mentioned Brad. Brad's harmony is bad

I actually did see some girls fangirling over Brad on reddit recently so feel free to change your mind based on this rapidly emerging scientific information

• +1
I actually did see some girls fangirling over Brad on reddit recently so feel free to change your mind based on this rapidly emerging scientific information
They might fangirl brad when they see only him, but when there are a bunch of slides of other heartthrobs, brad takes last place.

Remini isnt it?

IMO Matt Bomer is the height of PSL aspieness. His face is so boring. He looks like a generic morph, or a C tier male model from a highstreet shop window. I'm sure he has good PSL rating but compared to other PSL gods I don't care to look at his face
North Atlantid = mogger

North Atlantid

I agree

• +1
Reactions: htnambition
It’s his extreme bigonion and his mouth’s shape, small size, and placement within the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123

View attachment 1802611

View attachment 1802613
Cavil’s short arms and small hands have always looked off to me. Once I noticed it I couldn’t unsee it every time I saw him in the Witcher.

• JFL
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs
Cavil’s short arms and small hands have always looked off to me. Once I noticed it I couldn’t unsee it every time I saw him in the Witcher.
He'd probably look better if he didn't have so much muscle. Sometimes having that much muscle can fuck with the proportions. He would look better if he was shredded and lean but with not that much muscle like Brad Pitt fight club physique.

I really don't get the hype for Brad Pitt here on this forum. Like yeah when he was younger he was a pretty good looking dude. But still, he doesn't mog any of the models you guys always post. Some of you people here act like he has a 10/10 face.

Ignoring his SMV/status from being a movie star, he gets mogged brutally by many chads.

Why do you guys act like he is flawless and ignore that he has weird features? You are all so strict when it comes to rating each other but when Brad Pitt enters the picture you ignore the whole rating guide.

FLAWS:
Chipmunk cheeks (bulky jaw area that isn't well defined or sharp), his lower third is wider than both his other thirds (face looks bottom heavy), weird smile lines that look like facial scars, his nose is ugly because his nostrils are always showing and it looks piggy, his side profile is not great, his eyes are too close together, his eyebrows are negatively tilted, and finally his cheekbones are not prominent at all his face lacks structure.

In my opinion he is not even one of the best looking guys in hollywood or tv. He doesn't even have good facial harmony imo.

I think you guys are coping because he really isn't a PSL god and has none of the features of a PSL god yet he's still this big sex symbol in hollywood and girls love him so you say "well he has good harmony!" or "bb-but his hairline!" his hairline is good but that doesn't make someone a gigachad. It's all a lie you're telling yourselves because he is still considered attractive by normies when he doesn't check many of the boxes. He is nowhere near gigachad though.

Here are some photos young of Brad Pitt:

View attachment 1802531View attachment 1802530View attachment 1802532View attachment 1802533View attachment 1802535View attachment 1802537

Like what's the appeal? To me he honestly looks like a normie in most photos and theres a few photos online where he could pass as chadlite but most of them are normie imo.

Let's take a look at some people that mog him:

Josh Holloway (from the show Lost) He even looks pretty similar to pitt especially when he was the long hair except he's the chad version
View attachment 1802546View attachment 1802547View attachment 1802548View attachment 1802547View attachment 1802557

Matt Bomer (you all know him)
View attachment 1802549View attachment 1802550View attachment 1802558

These guys and many more mog Brad Pitt to oblivion and it's not even close. Who would you rather look like out of the 3? Let's be honest it's not Brad Pitt. Without his movie star fame and being a sex symbol he would be nothing special. I see people on tiktok that mog him all the time. He just has too many flaws to be chadlite even. Someone like Bomer looks like gigachad in like every picture whereas you can find pictures where Brad looks like LTN.

I think part of the overall appeal of Brad Pitt is that he was considered pretty attractive when he was young and he was in big movies and it sort of became an exaggerated bandwagon opinion, (his name pretty much became an adjective to describe good looking men), I don't even think many normies actually consider him most attractive dude (or even top 10) in hollywood I think they're just used to being told he is by other people so they never even questioned it.

And the women who do find him really attractive are the same ones that drool over Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper, above average dudes but nothing insane.

Here is a list of names of more actors just off the top of my head who I personally believe mog him brutally (think prime version of each one of these): Chris Carmack, Chris Hemsworth, Rob Lowe, Chad Michael Murray, Tom Cruise, Tom Welling, and there are so many more. Not all of these dudes are even gigachads but they are still better looking than Brad imo. I would rather look like any single one of them over Brad.

Let me know what you guys think? Do you agree that Brad Pitt is overrated?
You forgot about his chin who is recested from profile. Pitt is a 7.5-8/10 who is carried by his appeal, mainly his eye shape witch is 99% percentile despite there are close set. His eye color who contrast well the tanned skin, leanness and excelent hair.