Brad Pitt is Overrated

B

beachdude123

Mistral
I really don't get the hype for Brad Pitt here on this forum. Like yeah when he was younger he was a pretty good looking dude. But still, he doesn't mog any of the models you guys always post. Some of you people here act like he has a 10/10 face.

Ignoring his SMV/status from being a movie star, he gets mogged brutally by many chads.

Why do you guys act like he is flawless and ignore that he has weird features? You are all so strict when it comes to rating each other but when Brad Pitt enters the picture you ignore the whole rating guide.

FLAWS:
Chipmunk cheeks (bulky jaw area that isn't well defined or sharp), his lower third is wider than both his other thirds (face looks bottom heavy), weird smile lines that look like facial scars, his nose is ugly because his nostrils are always showing and it looks piggy, his side profile is not great, his eyes are too close together, his eyebrows are negatively tilted, and finally his cheekbones are not prominent at all his face lacks structure.

In my opinion he is not even one of the best looking guys in hollywood or tv. He doesn't even have good facial harmony imo.

I think you guys are coping because he really isn't a PSL god and has none of the features of a PSL god yet he's still this big sex symbol in hollywood and girls love him so you say "well he has good harmony!" or "bb-but his hairline!" his hairline is good but that doesn't make someone a gigachad. It's all a lie you're telling yourselves because he is still considered attractive by normies when he doesn't check many of the boxes. He is nowhere near gigachad though.

Here are some photos young of Brad Pitt:

Brad pitt 3
Brad pitt 2
Brad pitt 4
What the hell are those
Brad pitt 1
Brad pitt 5

Like what's the appeal? To me he honestly looks like a normie in most photos and theres a few photos online where he could pass as chadlite but most of them are normie imo.

Let's take a look at some people that mog him:

Josh Holloway (from the show Lost) He even looks pretty similar to pitt especially when he was the long hair except he's the chad version
Josh holloway 2
Josh holloway 3
Josh holloway
Josh holloway 3
Josh 2

Matt Bomer (you all know him)
Matt bomer 2
Matt bomer 3
Matt bomer 4

These guys and many more mog Brad Pitt to oblivion and it's not even close. Who would you rather look like out of the 3? Let's be honest it's not Brad Pitt. Without his movie star fame and being a sex symbol he would be nothing special. I see people on tiktok that mog him all the time. He just has too many flaws to be chadlite even. Someone like Bomer looks like gigachad in like every picture whereas you can find pictures where Brad looks like LTN.

I think part of the overall appeal of Brad Pitt is that he was considered pretty attractive when he was young and he was in big movies and it sort of became an exaggerated bandwagon opinion, (his name pretty much became an adjective to describe good looking men), I don't even think many normies actually consider him most attractive dude (or even top 10) in hollywood I think they're just used to being told he is by other people so they never even questioned it.

And the women who do find him really attractive are the same ones that drool over Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper, above average dudes but nothing insane.

Here is a list of names of more actors just off the top of my head who I personally believe mog him brutally (think prime version of each one of these): Chris Carmack, Chris Hemsworth, Rob Lowe, Chad Michael Murray, Tom Cruise, Tom Welling, and there are so many more. Not all of these dudes are even gigachads but they are still better looking than Brad imo. I would rather look like any single one of them over Brad.

Let me know what you guys think? Do you agree that Brad Pitt is overrated?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Joe Rogancel and 10 others
You forgot about his chin who is recested from profile. Pitt is a 7.5-8/10 who is carried by his appeal, mainly his eye shape witch is 99% percentile despite there are close set. His eye color who contrast well the tanned skin, leanness and excelent hair.
Yeah I agree with you. Brad is pretty overrated because of his hollywood status/sex appeal. You'd think this forum would see through it but I always come across people who are literally convinced that he's unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
I really don't get the hype for Brad Pitt here on this forum. Like yeah when he was younger he was a pretty good looking dude. But still, he doesn't mog any of the models you guys always post. Some of you people here act like he has a 10/10 face.

Ignoring his SMV/status from being a movie star, he gets mogged brutally by many chads.

Why do you guys act like he is flawless and ignore that he has weird features? You are all so strict when it comes to rating each other but when Brad Pitt enters the picture you ignore the whole rating guide.

FLAWS:
Chipmunk cheeks (bulky jaw area that isn't well defined or sharp), his lower third is wider than both his other thirds (face looks bottom heavy), weird smile lines that look like facial scars, his nose is ugly because his nostrils are always showing and it looks piggy, his side profile is not great, his eyes are too close together, his eyebrows are negatively tilted, and finally his cheekbones are not prominent at all his face lacks structure.

In my opinion he is not even one of the best looking guys in hollywood or tv. He doesn't even have good facial harmony imo.

I think you guys are coping because he really isn't a PSL god and has none of the features of a PSL god yet he's still this big sex symbol in hollywood and girls love him so you say "well he has good harmony!" or "bb-but his hairline!" his hairline is good but that doesn't make someone a gigachad. It's all a lie you're telling yourselves because he is still considered attractive by normies when he doesn't check many of the boxes. He is nowhere near gigachad though.

View attachment 1802531View attachment 1802530View attachment 1802532View attachment 1802533View attachment 1802535View attachment 1802537

Like what's the appeal? To me he honestly looks like a normie in most photos and theres a few photos online where he could pass as chadlite but most of them are normie imo.

Josh Holloway (from the show Lost) He even looks pretty similar to pitt especially when he was the long hair except he's the chad version
View attachment 1802546View attachment 1802547View attachment 1802548View attachment 1802547View attachment 1802557

View attachment 1802549View attachment 1802550View attachment 1802558

These guys and many more mog Brad Pitt to oblivion and it's not even close. Who would you rather look like out of the 3? Let's be honest it's not Brad Pitt. Without his movie star fame and being a sex symbol he would be nothing special. I see people on tiktok that mog him all the time. He just has too many flaws to be chadlite even. Someone like Bomer looks like gigachad in like every picture whereas you can find pictures where Brad looks like LTN.

I think part of the overall appeal of Brad Pitt is that he was considered pretty attractive when he was young and he was in big movies and it sort of became an exaggerated bandwagon opinion, (his name pretty much became an adjective to describe good looking men), I don't even think many normies actually consider him most attractive dude (or even top 10) in hollywood I think they're just used to being told he is by other people so they never even questioned it.

And the women who do find him really attractive are the same ones that drool over Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper, above average dudes but nothing insane.

Here is a list of names of more actors just off the top of my head who I personally believe mog him brutally (think prime version of each one of these): Chris Carmack, Chris Hemsworth, Rob Lowe, Chad Michael Murray, Tom Cruise, Tom Welling, and there are so many more. Not all of these dudes are even gigachads but they are still better looking than Brad imo. I would rather look like any single one of them over Brad.

It's irrelevant if a randon incel thinks Brad Pitt is overrated. The only thing that matters is what women think. Women find him extremely attractive and he's a sex symbol for a reason. He mogs most men on the planet.

Last edited:
It's irrelevant if a randon incel thinks Brad Pitt is overrated. The only thing that matters is what women think. Women find him extremely attractive and he's a sex symbol for a reason. He mogs most men on the planet.
He is overrated. I just pointed out all his shit features. He would get a terrible rating PSL wise and on r/truerateme if he wasn't a celebrity with sex appeal. He used to be good looking back in the 90s or whatever but now with tiktok and shit girls see dudes that mog him everyday. The reason I made this post was to comment on how some people here are in denial and act like he is the epitome of male attractiveness when in reality he looks nowhere near that.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
He is overrated. I just pointed out all his shit features. He would get a terrible rating PSL wise and on r/truerateme if he wasn't a celebrity with sex appeal. He used to be good looking back in the 90s or whatever but now with tiktok and shit girls see dudes that mog him everyday. The reason I made this post was to comment on how some people here are in denial and act like he is the epitome of male attractiveness when in reality he looks nowhere near that.
Who gives a shit about autistic PSL? In real life, women find him extremely attractive. That’s literally all that matters lmao. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Who gives a shit about autistic PSL? In real life, women find him extremely attractive. That’s literally all that matters lmao. Your opinion is irrelevant.
Your opinion is irrelevant. I am not one to advocate for PSL I don't give a shit about it I am just saying most of the people on this forum turn a blind eye to Brad Pitt when it comes to PSL because if they rated him as strictly as they did everyone else, he would get torn apart. They just think Brad Pitt is attractive because they've been told that so many times because of his reputation. He doesn't compare to the models and even tiktokkers these days. I also don't really think that many women think Brad Pitt is hot. They did back in the 90s before tiktok and social media but now they see better looking men everyday so they don't care about Brad Pitt even when he was younger. Gen z girls don't simp for him even when they simp for younger leo and post tiktoks about him. The whole point of this post was to describe how overrated he actually is especially on this forum. I also posted this to ask the question: Why does everyone here follow these rating guides so strictly with everyone else but when it comes to Brad Pitt they act like he is the epitome of male attractiveness and ignore their whole rating system they swear by. It was to point out the cope.

Brad pitt 4

It's actually funny if you think this dude is the ultimate chad. If Brad Pitt never existed up until 2022 and a young Brad Pitt was posting tiktoks nobody would even care and he wouldn't be successful. Tiktok is filled with guys that mog him

Muh Pitt is overrated Muh Bomer is overrated

Pleasure shut the fuck up it’s honestly just cringe. Both are popular for their good looks. And no they aren’t just seen as attractive because they are famous actors. They both specifically are referred to as good looking which can’t be said about many other famous actors.

You cherry-picked some bad pictures of Pitt and yet he still looks way above normie even on those. Harmony pill is brutal

Muh overrated
EC441A10 A058 439B B98D 49EFA5C650AA
E058DB60 C5D5 435A A6B0 4DBE04245755

Even chad as oldcel

• +1
Reactions: NorthAtlandidMogs, TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 20679
Your opinion is irrelevant. I am not one to advocate for PSL I don't give a shit about it I am just saying most of the people on this forum turn a blind eye to Brad Pitt when it comes to PSL because if they rated him as strictly as they did everyone else, he would get torn apart. They just think Brad Pitt is attractive because they've been told that so many times because of his reputation. He doesn't compare to the models and even tiktokkers these days. I also don't really think that many women think Brad Pitt is hot. They did back in the 90s before tiktok and social media but now they see better looking men everyday so they don't care about Brad Pitt even when he was younger. Gen z girls don't simp for him even when they simp for younger leo and post tiktoks about him. The whole point of this post was to describe how overrated he actually is especially on this forum. I also posted this to ask the question: Why does everyone here follow these rating guides so strictly with everyone else but when it comes to Brad Pitt they act like he is the epitome of male attractiveness and ignore their whole rating system they swear by. It was to point out the cope.

View attachment 1838938

It's actually funny if you think this dude is the ultimate chad. If Brad Pitt never existed up until 2022 and a young Brad Pitt was posting tiktoks nobody would even care and he wouldn't be successful. Tiktok is filled with guys that mog him
Dnr. Keep crying for Brad Pitt. Women around the world lusted over him.

Last edited:
Muh Pitt is overrated Muh Bomer is overrated

Pleasure shut the fuck up it’s honestly just cringe. Both are popular for their good looks. And no they aren’t just seen as attractive because they are famous actors. They both specifically are referred to as good looking which can’t be said about many other famous actors.

You cherry-picked some bad pictures of Pitt and yet he still looks way above normie even on those. Harmony pill is brutal

Muh overrated
View attachment 1838996View attachment 1838997

Even chad as oldcel
View attachment 1838995
He is overrated still. He only looks somewhat attractive in like 15% of the pictures he's in and you're cherrypicking. I just typed his name in google and every picture I found of him looked like shit. Even in the cherrypicked pictures you showed he is attractive in two of them (not the short hair one) but its still nothing insane. The point of this post was to highlight the fact that some people here act like he is the epitome of male attractiveness when in reality he's nowhere near the most attractive dude like some people here like to act. Many hollywood actors are better looking. I commented on this on reddit and a ton of women agreed with me that he's overrated as well. Girls prefer dudes like Henry Cavill way more

Dnr. Keep crying for Brad Pitt. Women around the world lusted over him.
They did in the 1990s when the competition was way less. Social media didn't even exist. Now with social media girls see way better looking guys everyday that they lust for

another example is cavill, he does a water fast then a dry fast for his shirtless scenes to get any definition to show:

View attachment 1802611

but looks like a bloated monstrosity most of the time, has narrow clavicles, short arms, and is generally extremely disproportionate, walks like an ape 24/7 to compensate for his lack of width.

View attachment 1802613
How do you look though..

Is anyone of you here half as good looking as him? Don't think so.
Most of you would kill to be nearly as gl as him to escape your misery caused by your subhumanity

I agree, but he has got style, he sure knows how to carry himself.

Looks are all about confidence and mannerisms.

Like for eg his wardrobe in fight club and his expressions made him a Chad.

FLAWS:

View attachment 1802531View attachment 1802530View attachment 1802532View attachment 1802533View attachment 1802535View attachment 1802537

View attachment 1802546View attachment 1802547View attachment 1802548View attachment 1802547View attachment 1802557

View attachment 1802549View attachment 1802550View attachment 1802558

He's Not..
your are "male gazing"

the guys you presented are handsome, but they look all the same as the chad category, so they're kinda perfect but they have nothing that really make the difference, like all these models magasine, they all are 9/10 but no one really towers the other.. they are lookalike.

Brad pitt have uniques traits, almost weird ones, but they all look perfectly in harmony.

His Jaw would but ugly on any other men, chads included:
this kinda short rounded ramus, very high round angle.., AND very sharp above all.

it's nothing like the classic straitght 120° jawline like all chads have

Also he has a super ratio beetween his jaw and his bimax, it values his mouth so mouch + he has great lips from the woman perspective..

He has perfect chad eyes area

His nose is pretty unique

His skull shape and his forehead are also a huge value for him

Overall he has a unique head, he's a 9/10 but with different traits than all others 9/10 men..

Your error is to analyse beauty from male gaze + not considering the overall harmony.

The guy mixes warrior skull and jaw with feminine/soft mouth, an aesthetic nose and eyes area, his midface ratio etc.
and mixing masc + feminine/soft traits is really what woman consider beauty in men.

Ain't no coincidence if all woman from 18 to 60 still consider him the in the top most beautiful men on the planet

He's Not..
your are "male gazing"

the guys you presented are handsome, but they look all the same as the chad category, so they're kinda perfect but they have nothing that really make the difference, like all these models magasine, they all are 9/10 but no one really towers the other.. they are lookalike.

Brad pitt have uniques traits, almost weird ones, but they all look perfectly in harmony.

this kinda short rounded ramus, very high round angle.., AND very sharp above all.

Also he has a super ratio beetween his jaw and his bimax, it values his mouth so mouch + he has great lips from the woman perspective..

Overall he has a unique head, he's a 9/10 but with different traits than all others 9/10 men..

Your error is to analyse beauty from male gaze + not considering the overall harmony.

The guy mixes warrior skull and jaw with feminine/soft mouth, an aesthetic nose and eyes area, his midface ratio etc.
and mixing masc + feminine/soft traits is really what woman consider beauty in men.

Ain't no coincidence if all woman from 18 to 60 still consider him the in the top most beautiful men on the planet
I think you make some good points but disagree about his nose and eyes. His eyes are too close set in a lot of pictures some they look fine but his eyes are not ideal really. Also his nose is sort of piggy and not aesthetic really. It looks alright from the side and 3/4 but not from the front. I honestly think the only time Brad looks really good is from 3/4 side view. He always looks weird asf in a full frontal face picture.

I also think Brad has accumulated a lot of status and sex appeal during his years as a young good looking actor in the 90's and that is why he is so admired by women. Look at current Leo. Sure modern day Leo is a handsome dude but nothing insane. He just has that sex appeal and status from being a mogger in the 90s and extremely high SMV because every girl wants to be able to say they fucked Leo. In reality if leo had no status right now he would just be an above average looking middle aged dude

I think this is a big reason for why Brad and Leo are considered so special. (Although younger Leo was really good looking and mogs young Brad) If Brad Pitt was 18 today and nobody knew who he was and he made a tiktok, he wouldn't be anything special and wouldn't get that big because there are way better looking guys all over tiktok today and he wouldn't have that status he has now. Without social media or the internet in the 90's there was a lot less competition for dudes like Brad Pitt. There is so much competition now with the internet and social media that the standards for who is good looking is a lot higher today than it was in the 90s

bomer is like average hollywood white dude but with top tier coloring and lower third. he's not perfect he has very medicore cheekbones and giant forehead. and i personally dont like his high trust eye area.

brad pitt mogs him imo.
btw this is late but brad pitt doesn't even have zygos and you are out here talking shit on bomers cheekbones

He's Not..
your are "male gazing"

His nose isn't even good though, its kinda shaped ugly ngl. His skin texture is bad too and he doesn't have visible cheekbones so he looks weird zygo-less. I think the only reason women still say "he's no brad pitt" when describing another man is because of social conditioning. Sure he's a good looking guy but some people act like he is the best looking guy in the world and say things like that. There are many better looking models and actors than brad pitt

You forgot about his chin who is recested from profile. Pitt is a 7.5-8/10 who is carried by his appeal, mainly his eye shape witch is 99% percentile despite there are close set. His eye color who contrast well the tanned skin, leanness and excelent hair.
Yeah it's honestly the tan skin and blonde hair + blue eyes combo that give him his appeal. Also the fact that he played the good looking guy in many movies when he was in his prime. He looks better in movies because in motion you notice less of his flaws cause in pics he always looks weird imo. I also forgot to really say he has no cheekbones he is zygo-less

What's the point of this thread ffs
Cause everyone overrates Brad Pitt and I am just saying he is only really overrated because of social conditioning not because he is so extremely good looking. He's a good looking guy but there are many better looking guys out there. If he was 18 today and started a tiktok he would get followers and stuff but not anymore than the average prettyboy thirst trapper.

It's just that he was a heartthrob in the 90's before tiktok or social media at all when there was a lot less competition and then his name became part of pop culture as good looking guy like when people say "Well he's not Brad Pitt or anything"

View attachment 1838938

Did he fucked ur girlfriend or somethin????

It's his jaw. Sometimes it looks fine but then other times it's hideous