Brae returns as an apostle of Sv3rige

esotericamerican

esotericamerican

Iron

Brae returns from hiatus and drug addiction. Now a natsoc and promotes Gatis’ philosophy of raw meat and “working out is bad for you”

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: say∅, gigell, rand anon and 11 others
I dont give a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, Mio, midlatinocel and 3 others

Brae returns from hiatus and drug addiction. Now a natsoc and promotes Gatis’ philosophy of raw meat and “working out is bad for you”

Thoughts?

buddy boyo couldn't handle how different people treat him now compared to when he was incel so he became schizo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5outsider, nope, Mio and 7 others

Thoughts?

Lol i watched this live, Brae really went crazy

bro trying to richard ramirezmax

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lulleko and hopecel

Thoughts?

What no pussy does to you

• JFL
Reactions: 4lt.Real
His breakup video was really awesome btw. :feelsokman:

Thoughts?

Very sad , i did not expect that for sure

i hope he recover from his herione, cocaine drug addiction

and i hope that his brain also will recover because thinking raw meat is good and that the gym is bad is pretty retarded

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigell, nope, gymislife and 3 others
The sad thing is he got really good potential

his youtube channel has 160K subcribers + his video views were pretty high (i said were, because he deleted them all)

• +1
Reactions: gigell

He also scammed his fans

• +1
Reactions: nope and cyprian_tomaszewski
Very sad , i did not expect that for sure

i hope he recover from his herione, cocaine drug addiction

and i hope also that his brain will recover because thinking raw meat is good, and that the gym is bad is pretty retarded
Raw meat= guaranteed brain parasites. That’s why they’re so schizo.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and DR. NICKGA
@PrimalPlasty

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski

He also scammed his fans

didn't he use to make these "dopamine detox" or stoic cringefest videos? Lmao
muh dopamine detox meanwhile he is injecting himself with heroin :ROFLMAO:.

he was probably on roids as well since he admitted to not being consistant in one video and only trained at home

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, sub5outsider, boss8055 and 4 others

he was probably on roids as well since he admitted to not being consistant in one video and only trained at home
Dopamine detox is such cope :lul:. Fixing diet and hormones goes a lot further

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and cyprian_tomaszewski
based and rawmeatpilled

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
I remember seeing this mf all the time in my YouTube feed, he wasted all that algorithm lol

but damn he still looks chadlite

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gerardwayfan

The mf was baiting so much normies, also sold course for mewing jfl, then he didn't upload the course and scammed everyone apparently

But is all his transformation really just puberty? it's weird tho cause he started that self improvement bullshit at 17 yrs old, pretty lucky dude if it's all natural or just roids

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
The sad thing is he got really good potential

his youtube channel has 160K subcribers + his video views were pretty high (i said were, because he deleted them all)
He only became famous cause he looks good, his personality is kinda boring

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
He was on my youtube recommendation and I watch a video or two as well. He's gone schizo. Most who ascended are a schizo or a bit weird like this is trend. Maybe it's just me

He only became famous cause he looks good, his personality is kinda boring
Also his transformation is really rare ngl, very lucky guy if it's all natural tbh, he started at 17 so I'm thinking he got some sort of surgery

so happy to see this, sv3rige made an video reacting to him and now he understands the truth, wow so good

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
He was on my youtube recommendation and I watch a video or two as well. He's gone schizo. Most who ascended are a schizo or a bit weird like this is trend. Maybe it's just me
ltn-chadlite is nuts at 17 yrs old

• +1
Reactions: Zonar
Wait..... you are actually right LOLOL
WTF.... I NEVER THOUGHT THAT HE WAS ON ROIDS UNTIL YOU SAID IT

This explained his bad workout routine video at home + not being consistant

Most self help youtubers are degenerate, they don"t preach what they say

All degenerates junkiess

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and HTN_Mentalcel
The mf was baiting so much normies, also sold course for mewing jfl, then he didn't upload the course and scammed everyone apparently

But is all his transformation really just puberty? it's weird tho cause he started that self improvement bullshit at 17 yrs old, pretty lucky dude if it's all natural or just roids
idk imo he has the same face shape as beforehand, just the increase in dimorphism and leaning out ascended his face. His face didn't even change that much, he was always predisposed to be chadlite at least

Also his transformation is really rare ngl, very lucky guy if it's all natural tbh, he started at 17 so I'm thinking he got some sort of surgery
yea he looked very good for his age, still does, its weird that 2 years later he looks identical as his 17yo self. its like roids shot up his puberty