u bonesmashed infras?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and IndianMewingChad69
Pls don't smash your face to looksmax .
Thanks .
i bonesmash supras, cheekbones, browridge and wrists with knuckles

• JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew, Donnieboy331, zura and 3 others
i was just meming btw, but i did get black eye once months earlier when i was retarded.

legit if do it proper imo

bonesmashing is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Deleted member 24586 and IndianMewingChad69
how much time for the results to be permanent?
over few months u get few mm, not easy be patient but mm is km on face

• Love it
Reactions: JCaesar
over few months u get few mm, not easy be patient but mm is km on face
nice is it okay to do it as a teen? u seem like a smart user on the subject
and can it be use to fix face assymetry (one side being a bit smaller than the other vertically)?

• +1
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
nice is it okay to do it as a teen? u seem like a smart user on the subject
and can it be use to fix face assymetry (one side being a bit smaller than the other vertically)?
slight assymetry is fine, dont try chew one side etc shit for that as ull prob just fuck tmj.

id only bonesmash after thorough research. im extremely patient with it, dont expect anything until few months, i prefer slow and safe gains.

only stick to zygo and chin. feel for veins and avoid there

• Hmm...
He fell for the Bonesmash Meme :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: HighCasteJew, zura and IndianMewingChad69
slight assymetry is fine, dont try chew one side etc shit for that as ull prob just fuck tmj.

id only bonesmash after thorough research. im extremely patient with it, dont expect anything until few months, i prefer slow and safe gains.

only stick to zygo and chin. feel for veins and avoid there
yea i wouldnt really do curlyheadjames bonesmashing tbh
i was gonna practice chewing on my left side only because that side is flat and with shit forward growth unlike my other, do u think it can fuck me up or should i not do it?
i hate how flat it is tho it makes my left eye bug out of it

Last edited:
  • +1
yea i wouldnt really do curlyheadjames bonesmashing tbh
i was gonna practice chewing on my left side only because that side is flat and with shit forward growth unlike my other, do u think it can fuck me up or should i not do it? i hate how flat it is tho it makes my left eye bug out of it
u might have assymetrical maxilla, ekil is more knowledgeable on that. if ur able to engage back third and mew diligently( i pushed hard, shit was burning initially), id do that and chew evenly both sides so long condlye isnt set back or downgrown as thats indicitave ull get tmd damage. if palate too narrow or too old u need surgery

implants is much better and safer than bonesmashing tbh

• So Sad
bonesmash is poor man looksmax and way to vent rage on high t cel, im a bit masochist.

nothin like a good smash to some rock music u kno

i bonesmash nigga on dark alleyway to give him bone he thank m later ukno

bonesmash is poor man looksmax and way to vent rage on high t cel, im a bit masochist.

nothin like a good smash to some rock music u kno
Me when i see a User who bonesmashes

• JFL
u might have assymetrical maxilla, ekil is more knowledgeable on that. if ur able to engage back third and mew diligently( i pushed hard, shit was burning initially), id do that and chew evenly both sides so long condlye isnt set back or downgrown as thats indicitave ull get tmd damage. if palate too narrow or too old u need surgery

implants is much better and safer than bonesmashing tbh
yea i think my maxilla on left is lower (my eye, cheekbone and ear are droopy there and my upper arch is higher up on one side), i have a narrow palate and a bit of downgrowth too which i was gonna do clenching to try to fix
im still a teen so i thought i could chew and mew and clench to try and fix it? @Ekil73_YT can u help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and IndianMewingChad69
yea i think my maxilla on left is lower (my eye, cheekbone and ear are droopy there and my upper arch is higher up on one side), i have a narrow palate and a bit of downgrowth too which i was gonna do clenching to try to fix
im still a teen so i thought i could chew and mew and clench to try and fix it? @Ekil73_YT can u help
sounds brutal, im sorry man, not every1 can ascend. to mog others must be mogged. alot of surgery results is cope here too.

base pill is most important and underlooked on this forum. niggas thinking theyll go from incel to chad but gotta be realistic

• So Sad
not every1 can be model, we need farmers, scientists etc. psl deludes ur brain, can live very good life as jobmaxxed normie

• So Sad
dont clench too long, ull get bruxism, worn teeth. its unnatural strain on masseters and will overdevelop them like minecraft steve

• Hmm...
sounds brutal, im sorry man, not every1 can ascend. to mog others must be mogged. alot of surgery results is cope here too.

base pill is most important and underlooked on this forum. niggas thinking theyll go from incel to chad but gotta be realistic
dang do you think its that hard to fix? its like these guys but a bit less noticeable i think:

fa8cvfv66zp31.jpg

im still a teen so i thought mewing, chewing and clenching could give me a chance since my bones are still manuveable i think

dont clench too long, ull get bruxism, worn teeth. its unnatural strain on masseters and will overdevelop them like minecraft steve
oh yea i was gonna wear mouthguards tho, would it still be bad?

dang do you think its that hard to fix? its like these guys but a bit less noticeable i think:

View attachment 2191420
fa8cvfv66zp31.jpg

im still a teen so i thought mewing, chewing and clenching could give me a chance since my bones are still manuveable i think
sorry im bit drunk rn and probs overexaggerated. not too significant of a failo tbh. every1 got some assymetry its fine

• JFL
  • Woah

View attachment 2191420
fa8cvfv66zp31.jpg

maxx dht too, k2 mk4, studymaxx at uni

• Hmm...
sorry im bit drunk rn and probs overexaggerated. not too significant of a failo tbh. every1 got some assymetry its fine
oh lol i thought i could actually be fucked for a sec, you think theres a way to make that assymetry better?
whats fucking me up most is my left face being flat af and my eye bulging out of it thats why i was gonna hard chew clench and mew on that side exclusively

I really don’t know if you can fix it by chewing, clenching and mewing. I have failed to measure any progress from clenching, although that doesn’t mean you won’t.

I’d guess likely not, unfortunately. At least not all the way since you have a year or so at max where your maxillary sutures will be active, and at minimum no years at all as your sutures have already expired. So little time to fix an asymmetry likely developed over many years, and when your bones were younger. I doubt you can gain a practical amount of progress at an older age due to my experience, although this speculation could be wrong

what I can help with is identification of a typical unilateral chewing asymmetrical maxilla. You’ll have to use the card method from this video:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover and JCaesar
I really don’t know if you can fix it by chewing, clenching and mewing. I have failed to measure any progress from clenching, although that doesn’t mean you won’t.

I’d guess likely not, unfortunately. At least not all the way since you have a year or so at max where your maxillary sutures will be active, and at minimum no years at all as your sutures have already expired. So little time to fix an asymmetry likely developed over many years, and when your bones were younger. I doubt you can gain a practical amount of progress at an older age due to my experience, although this speculation could be wrong

what I can help with is identification of a typical unilateral chewing asymmetrical maxilla. You’ll have to use the card method from this video:

thanks i've watched the video, so you didnt make any progress on the towel clenching. i think i got the same assymetry case as the video, my left side of the maxilla is longer down depending on the angle, and im pretty sure at least in recent years ive been chewing more on my right side unfortunately, ive not hit my next growth spurt for more than a year now tho, would this mean my sutures can still be active for change?
i didnt know the problem was the maxilla, i thought my left side was just droopy (with my head posture my left eye, cheekbone and ear is droopy but apparently thats because i tilt my head to align my maxilla)

weirdly though, my upper teeth arch is higher on the left side which is the side my maxilla is longer, shouldnt it be the opposite?

also if you have this assymetry too is the side of your face where the maxilla is longer also flat? my left side has subhuman tier forward growth and makes my eye bug out of it while the side that isnt assymetrical has decent forward growth and eye hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
This always happens to me and then i look like i got beat up for two weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 21044