brah i just got a black eye from bonemashing

also if you have this assymetry too is the side of your face where the maxilla is longer also flat?
Yes. Think about the longer side as being more recessed. This means longer vertically, less lateral projection, worse zygo, worse forward growth, even a slightly worse eye area. And unrelated to the maxilla but probably related to chewing is I noticed on my shorter side (shorter probably because I chewed on it) my gonion is more robust.

weirdly though, my upper teeth arch is higher on the left side which is the side my maxilla is longer, shouldnt it be the opposite?
That doesn’t sound right. If you are using your fingers to feel your teeth, it’s actually remarkably easy to come to an incorrect conclusion. Using the card method I mentioned in the video is the only way to see for sure which side is shorter and which is longer. If the side is longer, then it’s quite literally impossible for that side’s teeth to be higher unless your whole face on that side was pushed up, which would not make sense.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
Yes. Think about the longer side as being more recessed. This means longer vertically, less lateral projection, worse zygo, worse forward growth, even a slightly worse eye area. And unrelated to the maxilla but probably related to chewing is I noticed on my shorter side (shorter probably because I chewed on it) my gonion is more robust.

That doesn’t sound right. If you are using your fingers to feel your teeth, it’s actually remarkably easy to come to an incorrect conclusion. Using the card method I mentioned in the video is the only way to see for sure which side is shorter and which is longer. If the side is longer, then it’s quite literally impossible for that side’s teeth to be higher unless your whole face on that side was pushed up, which would not make sense.
Brah it feels like my teeth are crooked to the wrong side, when I bite on a card I have to tilt my head to the recessed side to make the card straight for some reason, Can I show u or ask in DMs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Based, natural selection

• JFL
Reactions: IndianMewingChad69
Brah it feels like my teeth are crooked to the wrong side, when I bite on a card I have to tilt my head to the recessed side to make the card straight for some reason, Can I show u or ask in DMs?
PM

Its bone smashing nigga not eye smashing.

Stop hitting your own fucking face you absolute degenerate spastic.

Literally the biggest nigger moment is hitting your own eyes or jaw and expecting to become Chad.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Pls don't smash your face to looksmax .
Thanks .
And you're saying now that you're trying bonesmash wtf is this shit

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl