Brahminboss is the biggest disappointment

Ricky212

Ricky212

If she's not mulatta your settling
I used to think he was a mogger until I saw his body. That was like 6 months ago and he’s still a fat pig to this day :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kyrre, 5'7 zoomer, wsada and 6 others
obese curry mogs u

• So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212
Being obese is still a sign of high class and attractiveness in India, like in medieval times, as the rest of the population is malnourished

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld, Sny, tombradylover and 5 others
I’m bit leaner

October
A07B1626 DEB6 4884 8307 A015F6AD093C

Now

B6480FD2 F885 45E8 A074 842E7B4C8C8E

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, tombradylover, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Being obese is still a sign of high class and attractiveness in India, like in medieval times, as the rest of the population is malnourished
I want 6 percent bf

I used to think he was a mogger until I saw his body. That was like 6 months ago and he’s still a fat pig to this day :feelswhat:
he been fat for years despite trying every single fat burner/ diuretic under the sun. Either curry genetics or hes a lazy pig.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, dehydrated, Bushman and 3 others
he been fat for years despite trying every single fat burner/ diuretic under the sun. Either curry genetics or hes a lazy pig.
I only tried dnp for 10 days other than that I tried only ephedrine low dose , nothing else . T3 I use for health not for fat burning as fat burning doses causes heart fibrosis

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Losing weight is hard tbh

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Fair enough I’ve been lean since a kid so I don’t really have experience trying to lose weight
I have been every size but I struggle most with not binging out and eating all the nice things I can see. Some People just like food, I’m neurotypical and there is a symptom that makes your dopamine lower so food can be a massive way to get that. But yeah man I love food getting to 15% will be like a life goal of mine

• +1
I only tried dnp for 10 days other than that I tried only ephedrine low dose , nothing else . T3 I use for health not for fat burning as fat burning doses causes heart fibrosis
Why dont you just not eat bhai? Not eating curry food would probably ascend you and make you whiter as a bonus

He moggs you to earths lower core

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and BrahminBoss
Bhai you need to follow Rameriz diet

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Fair enough I’ve been lean since a kid so I don’t really have experience trying to lose weight
Is 2 percent bf loss every month possible ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, iam good boy and Ricky212
That height mog is brutal
Bhai is like 6feet 2 or wtf with one kick you will be flying and with his stinky dalit fart you will suddenly paralysised and dead

• JFL