No gym for face is real, you need to be good looking wide framed tall to look good regardless of physique

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I see so many normies with lean mogger physiques but theyre faces are mtn or ltn most of the cases. Meanwhile skinny David Laid lifts some weights and is like 80kgs skinny af 10% body fat but gets praised as the most aesthetic lol.
He and Jeff Seid are only known bcs of theyre Chad faces.
Descarga 71

• +1
Reactions: john788, InnerVoid, BeanletMogger and 2 others
No shit a facially GL guy will mog regardless of physique. But gym can help ascend anyone, some more than others

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, murdah and butterworld
No shit a facially GL guy will mog regardless of physique. But gym can help ascend anyone, some more than others
Yes ascend a 3 to a 4, still invisible to everyone but hey you have 6 pack abs now! :lul:

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and maxxmclooks
h20 but nahh im a twink for that , gym only works if you have a good frame geneticallt at the first place

Ah, just be a gymmaxxed chad? Gotcha

• JFL
Reactions: Achilles and butterworld
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show and Swarthy Knight
I see so many normies with lean mogger physiques but theyre faces are mtn or ltn most of the cases. Meanwhile skinny David Laid lifts some weights and is like 80kgs skinny af 10% body fat but gets praised as the most aesthetic lol.
View attachment 2881090
BBCs rest assured, this post doesn’t apply to you.

• JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
h20 but nahh im a twink for that , gym only works if you have a good frame geneticallt at the first place
Water, get mogged 5'6 indian

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I'll still gymmax to become the ultimate fighter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and mayo mogger
Yes ascend a 3 to a 4, still invisible to everyone but hey you have 6 pack abs now! :lul:
Cope. This negro went from being niche maxxed BBC to peak sex appeal by gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and SomaliMax
A Good physique is good to set you apart from other MTNs/HTNs. Chadlite and above doesn’t need it obviously.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens and MaestheticMaso
no anything for your small dick

View attachment 2881090
So is roiding at 6’6 with 22 inch bideltoid natty worth it, with a high mtn face ??

Gymmaxed tall normie is chadlite irl

• +1
Nigga rage baiting for reps once again

i look like the guy on the rigth :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

View attachment 2881090
It's all about the DNA. Never began for klinefelterscels

even if i was ugly facially id still hit gym because it just feels good. Its good for clearing my mind and stress. Mogs just sitting at home doing nothing