Brahs is being called cute by older girls 20+ good?

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Hey brahs just need some advice.So we know girls like prettyboys but what about women like 25+ and few days i joined my new working organisation and there were girls like some married and some old 26+ and they all thought i look cute and shit.
I am 21 but cannot grow facial hair and can pass for 19 easily although i am trying to bulk up but what about the face?
I have a young prettyboy type thing going on?Am i fucked the older i get or should i hop on test and hgh.
CLIFFS-Older women call you cute you phucked or not?

is the p in the v yet?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and ChoSeungHui
cute=subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Again this shit?

cute = i could fuck you after i drink a lot of alcohol and perhaps use some drugs and only if all chads, chadlites, high tier normies and normies (in that order, ofc) rejects me and if nobody else knows about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and itsoverbuddyboyo
Again this shit?

cute = i could fuck you after i drink a lot of alcohol and perhaps use some drugs and only if all chads, chadlites, high tier normies and normies (in that order, ofc) rejects me and if nobody else knows about this
tbh

Again this shit?

So should i just hop on test and hgh to get a more manly look or what brah?
Dont know what to

itsoverbuddyboyo

Again this shit?

even for prime jbs? i get called cute all the time by girls i don’t even know jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Am i fucked the older i get or should i hop on test and hgh.
I love how everyone spouts this crap about whether they should or how they're planning to hop on HGH, 90% of u faggots will never be able to afford enough pharma grade HGH to have a noticeable effect even if you're still in puberty jfl
even for prime jbs? i get called cute all the time by girls i don’t even know jfl
slayer tbh

I love how everyone spouts this crap about whether they should or how they're planning to hop on HGH, 90% of u faggots will never be able to afford enough pharma grade HGH to have a noticeable effect even if you're still in puberty jfl

slayer tbh
Money is not an issue brah i get paid a good amount for my age and i wish i knew about this hgh thing when i was 16 or some shit.
Also not to brag but my parents are rich and now.i.make good.money too but i would.just need to convinve them.to let me buy hgh bcuz i know they will deny it saying it is bad blah blah.
Also i wonder would hgh even be useful at my age

slayer tbh
nah, maybe if i were low inhib and nt i’d slay in high school, but i’m a complete high inhib shy autist irl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470