Braincels is slowly being taken over by coping blackcels reposting this tired ass screenshot. Blackcels need to just accept that they're just ugly.

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken

Why can't blackcels accept they're just ugly

Why do they always have to cope with "wimminz only want thugs, especially if you're black"

This BBC is soft spoken but women literally drool over him because of his looks. His IG is full of thirsty thots drooling over him. Some of them are top tier black women too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, xit, Ritalincel and 5 others
This BBC is soft spoken but women literally drool over him because of his looks. His IG is full of thirsty thots drooling over him. Some of them are top tier black women too.
won't blame any white woman for drooling over him, he's fucking beautiful

It’s all about looks

Can't wait to see how much hate I get for this comment

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Hector, Roping Subhuman and 6 others
It more likely dude in the screenshot is referring to the average modern black women and not women in general.
Black women tbh, more than any other race have masculinity and social power play heavily into their selection. This is not the case for every black women especially middle class blacks but other black users will know what I’m talking about; the ones with the bad girl complex (personality wise, kinda thick, arch back, nails overdone and wear weave constantly)

These black girls love “thugs” because they are led to believe that nobody will try her when she with him and they make good protectors; a very primitive outlook indeed. Broderick has social leverage and probably wealth so that eliminates his need to be “thuggish”. Very hard to get an above average black girl without acquiring any of the three characteristics.

My ex list proves this. I’ve been with whites, Latino, mixeds, a Ghanaian who parent we’re pretty rich and a first gen African American (parents were immigrants) but no black American girls, it not that I don’t like them, they don’t like me personality wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 245 and 2 others
It more likely dude in the screenshot is referring to the average modern black women and not women in general.
Black women tbh, more than any other race have masculinity and social power play heavily into their selection. This is not the case for every black women especially middle class blacks but other black users will know what I’m talking about; the ones with the bad girl complex (personality wise, kinda thick, arch back, nails overdone and wear weave constantly)

These black girls love “thugs” because they are led to believe that nobody will try her when she with him and they make good protectors; a very primitive outlook indeed. Broderick has social leverage and probably wealth so that eliminates his need to be “thuggish”. Very hard to get an above average black girl without acquiring any of the three characteristics.

My ex list proves this. I’ve been with whites, Latino, mixeds, a Ghanaian who parent we’re pretty rich and a first gen African American (parents were immigrants) but no black American girls, it not that I don’t like them, they don’t like me personality wise

yeah, unless you code switch with them while talking to them theyll call you a lame if your not a hood nigga and doing all that dumb sjit.

ive had them at school accuse me of being prejudice to them cause every girl i was seen with was either not black or upper class black aka lightskin or nerdy.

these the same ratchets who want say they want a good black man but be twerking in the club saying they a city girl fucking every random ass nigga

its fucking hypocritical bs lol and i want no part in it. i love black women but the ones that dont act fucking ratchet and like a petty 3rd grader

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and BigBoy
yeah, unless you code switch with them while talking to them theyll call you a lame if your not a hood nigga and doing all that dumb sjit.

ive had them at school accuse me of being prejudice to them cause every girl i was seen with was either not black or upper class black aka lightskin or nerdy.

these the same ratchets who want say they want a good black man but be twerking in the club saying they a city girl fucking every random ass nigga

its fucking hypocritical bs lol and i want no part in it. i love black women but the ones that dont act fucking ratchet and like a petty 3rd grader
It is black women's sexual selection that is causing African American communities to be poverty stricken and the glorification of thug life. Most likely because they were born without a good father figure so a thug is the replacement I guess? And then they become single mothers and the cycle continues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and BigBoy

giphy.gif

black men regardless of how they look are expected to behave a certain way this isnt cope. there are societal stereotypes and prejudices for every race. the creator of the greentext literally said women are interested in him until they discover how he behaves.

hood niggas are ugly yet get pussy, so they are onto something. however a large majority of time the men who say black bitches are into hood niggas are nerdy black incels.

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
btw, wtf is wrong with African American women. They are always so aggressive and stuff. Theres a reason why they are the least desired race for women. I know not all of them are like that but you gotta admit a lot are

Dude that dudes frame is horrible but his neck and traps are really good. Just goes to show that it's literally all about face.

reddit needs to go the way of myspace.

Blacks act like they’re do because theyre high testosterone and low IQ

The OP is a half-white black-passing African American that got white hormone genes which is why no nigress wants him

meanwhile 15 year old 5 foot 2 blonde jbs are drooling over narrow somali looking mens dicks because they are black

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
black men regardless of how they look are expected to behave a certain way this isnt cope. there are societal stereotypes and prejudices for every race. the creator of the greentext literally said women are interested in him until they discover how he behaves.

hood niggas are ugly yet get pussy, so they are onto something. however a large majority of time the men who say black bitches are into hood niggas are nerdy black incels.

Thing is these ugly hood niggas don't get quality pussy. Most of the time they deal with women I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

I think these ugly nerdy blacks see these ugly women as their looks matches but get disappointed when they would rather go for the ugly thug. I will admit that if two guys on the same looks level the thug wins out.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
At least they have that thug meme to cope with :feelshaha: whites have nothing to blame for their sexual failure, neither racism nor the thug maxxing myth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
White men are cucks

At least you admit that it's not all black women. I'm black and I know what you mean by the "bad girl" thing. They're also known as ratchets. There are plenty of ratchets but there are also plenty of decent black women too. Like you said, this isn't so much an issue with middle class black women.

Honestly, black nerds and squares or whatever should avoid ratchets no matter how good they may look. They would bring nothing but headaches and drama and they will eventually take advantage of these guys because that's what the street lifestyle trains these people to do.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
[insert comment about racism being just lookism with extra steps]

tbh

rick and morty
idk, i'm saying this as a white person living in a white majority region (I mean, as white as a Romanian or eastern european can get I guess). fuck knows how ethnikks have it in usa

most of the times I've hated on local gypsies they were all ugly as shit

idk, i'm saying this as a white person living in a white majority region (I mean, as white as a Romanian or eastern european can get I guess). fuck knows how ethnikks have it in usa

most of the times I've hated on local gypsies they were all ugly as shit
gypsies are white tho.

it all depends on their origin and parents tbh

there is no way that second ones legit right? I thought gypsies were 80% romanian.

A romanian friend told me he was von luschen 16.

so guessing that gypsies were dark skinned Indians mixed with middle eastern people

it doesn't make sense because they would still be lighter than that.

there is no way that second ones legit right? I thought gypsies were 80% romanian.

A romanian friend told me he was von luschen 16.

so guessing that gypsies were dark skinned Indians mixed with middle eastern people

it doesn't make sense because they would still be lighter than that.
gypsies aren't 80% Romanian. they maybe share 20% or less of that Romanian blood

they look quite different compared to your avg guy

Blacks act like they’re do because theyre high testosterone and low IQ

The OP is a half-white black-passing African American that got white hormone genes which is why no nigress wants him

This is me. Black features, white inhib.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Thugmaxxing is a meme