ABF94DC8 FE7F 4D32 8904 A293DB85F539

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
Browsing that place makes you go insane, stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
lool who wrote the original?

good guide

“The difference is they consider themselves to be a person, so that would be a violation.
Unfortunately they don't actually consider women to be independent people with thoughts, emotions, and the exact same fucking sense of autonomy and conscious awareness that they have.”

Stupid cucks, when did we ever claim this? I consider women people, but I find a LOT of them (overwhelming majority, at least for my age group) to be incredibly immature and irresponsible. Like physically grown up children srs.

“The difference is they consider themselves to be a person, so that would be a violation.
Unfortunately they don't actually consider women to be independent people with thoughts, emotions, and the exact same fucking sense of autonomy and conscious awareness that they have.”

Stupid cucks, when did we ever claim this? I consider women people, but I find a LOT of them (overwhelming majority, at least for my age group) to be incredibly immature and irresponsible. Like physically grown up children srs.
I think they're nothing but holes tbqh :feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
imagine being such a loser that the highlight of your day is getting reddit karma points by other losers for recycling old edgy post's of lonely virgins on obscure forums on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
imagine being such a loser that the highlight of your day is getting reddit karma points by other losers for recycling old edgy post's of lonely virgins on obscure forums on the internet.
Its so easy to live rent free in their soy skulls

• +1
Reactions: Robert01