Brain's genetic potential for intelligence.

twojei

twojei

Diamond
What is your opinion about how to reach the brain's genetic potential for intelligence?

I'd say it is a mix of highy quality sleep, meditation techniques, weightlifting and HIIT, a diet that gives priority to certain foods or substances, learning to think about thinking which would be making more efficient use of our thinking patterns, growth mindset. What else is here? Maybe the use of nootropics. Idk.

What do you all think?

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and murdah
Go to school and study hard, eat good foods and rest well, you'll reach your genetic potential. You likely already have since 90% of westerners do this since the ww2.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, murdah and twojei
i don’t believe you have a limit on your brain’s potential because of something like genetics, would only apply if you get like genetic conditions like dyslexia from your parents or something. apart from that, i believe that as long as you yourself set yourself out to expand your brain, then the limit is one that you’ve set yourself

• +1
Reactions: maarda, aber, greycel and 1 other person
i don’t believe you have a limit on your brain’s potential because of something like genetics, would only apply if you get like genetic conditions like dyslexia from your parents or something. apart from that, i believe that as long as you yourself set yourself out to expand your brain, then the limit is one that you’ve set yourself
So growth mindset then?

So growth mindset then?
yes, i’d say i’m a good example of what i said. not to be ungrateful or anything, but i’m leagues ahead of my other family members, including parents, etc. i was labeled as a child prodigy in multiple fields, so do with that as you will, height may have a genetic limit, but your brain never will.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
yes, i’d say i’m a good example of what i said. not to be ungrateful or anything, but i’m leagues ahead of my other family members, including parents, etc. i was labeled as a child prodigy in multiple fields, so do with that as you will, height may have a genetic limit, but your brain never will.
Sure buddy boyo, but can you play RDR2 4K on Ultra settings with a built-in Intel graphics card? You'd need something like 4080TI, right?

Then why are spitting bullshit about a very, very genetic thing like intelligence on a forum filled with genetic determinists?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel, Zelenskyiv and vzidel
Sure buddy boyo, but can you play RDR2 4K on Ultra settings with a built-in Intel graphics card? You'd need something like 4080TI, right?

Then why are spitting bullshit about a very, very genetic thing like intelligence on a forum filled with genetic determinists?
those willing to will, those who won’t, just won’t. simple as that

Neuroplasticity?

those willing to will, those who won’t, just won’t. simple as that
So you mean our thinking patterns shape us? Are you reffering then to the use of metacognition?

I have always found the mind to be something interesting. Like what is the power our thoughts have in our brain, but what is a thought? where is it? Is it just a bunch of collection of chemicals manifesting itself somwhere in the brain? Does our consciousness have some sort of power to make ourselves more intelligent?

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
IQ is genetic but environment can have a lot of effects on it

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Zelenskyiv
Nootropics, gut health, and REM sleep all improve cognitive function and intellectual health.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
So you mean our thinking patterns shape us? Are you reffering then to the use of metacognition?

I have always found the mind to be something interesting. Like what is the power our thoughts have in our brain, but what is a thought? where is it? Is it just a bunch of collection of chemicals manifesting itself somwhere in the brain? Does our consciousness have some sort of power to make ourselves more intelligent?
exactly right. if you can be aware of your own thought process, and the way that it works, then you have the ability to forever mold it. many people live their entire lives not knowing what makes them think or act the way they do, just blaming it on emotions or just not making the effort to deal with it, they just think it’s normal. but if you’re able to do this, then you’ll be open to infinite expansion. think of it as self improvement, once you become aware of the falios you want to fix, then you just need to put in the effort to actually make a change. i’ve read a couple good books on this but what i’ve noticed is that books that write about the manipulation of others using your understanding of other people’s metacognition, tend to be more expressive about this and teach it better. because you can just use the concept of manipulation on one’s own self.

i’ve also found that interesting, especially in the subject of aphantasia, i personally have aphantasia so it’s really interesting to me. many scientists have begun studying it, as they believe it’s the key to understanding consciousness. people with aphantasia don’t think things in their brain in the same way those who don’t have it would. a normal person can imagine a red apple, and actually see the object in their brain, spin it around to see what it looks like in other perspectives, see its color, etc. but people with aphantasia don’t visually see the apple, they’re brains somehow instead feel the apple using like a recollection of thoughts among other elements that just can’t be described into words. there’s not much info on the actual process behind it because of its vaguery, but i’m trying to describe it as best as possible as someone who has this condition. aphantasia really sparks questioning on what makes the brain work as it does, and why on hell it would do this.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, twojei and greycel
Maximize DHEA and minimize EDCs, Cortisol, Trauma, etc. look up mark iron method DHEA for natty improvements

• +1
Reactions: twojei
exactly right. if you can be aware of your own thought process, and the way that it works, then you have the ability to forever mold it. many people live their entire lives not knowing what makes them think or act the way they do, just blaming it on emotions or just not making the effort to deal with it, they just think it’s normal. but if you’re able to do this, then you’ll be open to infinite expansion. think of it as self improvement, once you become aware of the falios you want to fix, then you just need to put in the effort to actually make a change. i’ve read a couple good books on this but what i’ve noticed is that books that write about the manipulation of others using your understanding of other people’s metacognition, tend to be more expressive about this and teach it better. because you can just use the concept of manipulation on one’s own self.

i’ve also found that interesting, especially in the subject of aphantasia, i personally have aphantasia so it’s really interesting to me. many scientists have begun studying it, as they believe it’s the key to understanding consciousness. people with aphantasia don’t think things in their brain in the same way those who don’t have it would. a normal person can imagine a red apple, and actually see the object in their brain, spin it around to see what it looks like in other perspectives, see its color, etc. but people with aphantasia don’t visually see the apple, they’re brains somehow instead feel the apple using like a recollection of thoughts among other elements that just can’t be described into words. there’s not much info on the actual process behind it because of its vaguery, but i’m trying to describe it as best as possible as someone who has this condition. aphantasia really sparks questioning on what makes the brain work as it does, and why on hell it would do this.
Bro I have the exact same thing
It's more of a reliance on the feeling of the imagery rather than the actual imagery itself.

I once watched Jordan Peterson explain that some people have a voice in their head and some others don't. I have a feeling there's a correlation between people who have this aphantasia and an absence of that voice. Because they are more dependent on their own perception of the subject matter than whatever the subject really is..

I used to not have that voice for all my life, but I noticed a few years back I actively tried to narrate my mind process and that allowed me to think much much deeper but less sparse almost. So previously without a voice in my mind I could encapsulate more ideas in a shorter time, maybe strengthening the "thinking out of the box" mindset. But after developing my mind to have that voice, I can go deeper on one particular thing. I've noticed I've become much more introspective since adopting this change. Before I used to go with the flow, and not question anything

I benefit now, as I can almost shut my mind off and hop between the voice and no voice. Whenever somebody talks to me I kinda just listen with no voice then my mind snaps to narrate what they said word for word and I start thinking deeper about one of the things I feel like I want to
It really helps because you don't limit yourself to seeing only one side of the coin. Also part of it has definitely got to do with when I had an ego, I would purposely shield myself from anything that didn't fly with me:

Out of curiosity were you bullied growing up, or did you have limited social interactions

I might have a theory regarding this:

Also I don't know if this is legit or not, but maybe people who think like this are more reliant on their Intuition. Have you ever done the MBTI test, I'd be curious to see what you got bro

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, vzidel and LooksOrDeath
It's more of a reliance on the feeling of the imagery rather than the actual imagery itself.

I once watched Jordan Peterson explain that some people have a voice in their head and some others don't. I have a feeling there's a correlation between people who have this aphantasia and an absence of that voice. Because they are more dependent on their own perception of the subject matter than whatever the subject really is..

I used to not have that voice for all my life, but I noticed a few years back I actively tried to narrate my mind process and that allowed me to think much much deeper but less sparse almost. So previously without a voice in my mind I could encapsulate more ideas in a shorter time, maybe strengthening the "thinking out of the box" mindset. But after developing my mind to have that voice, I can go deeper on one particular thing. I've noticed I've become much more introspective since adopting this change. Before I used to go with the flow, and not question anything

I benefit now, as I can almost shut my mind off and hop between the voice and no voice. Whenever somebody talks to me I kinda just listen with no voice then my mind snaps to narrate what they said word for word and I start thinking deeper about one of the things I feel like I want to
It really helps because you don't limit yourself to seeing only one side of the coin. Also part of it has definitely got to do with when I had an ego, I would purposely shield myself from anything that didn't fly with me:

Out of curiosity were you bullied growing up, or did you have limited social interactions

Also I don't know if this is legit or not, but maybe people who think like this are more reliant on their Intuition. Have you ever done the MBTI test, I'd be curious to see what you got bro
May I ask which books are those?

What is your opinion about how to reach the brain's genetic potential for intelligence?

I'd say it is a mix of highy quality sleep, meditation techniques, weightlifting and HIIT, a diet that gives priority to certain foods or substances, learning to think about thinking which would be making more efficient use of our thinking patterns, growth mindset. What else is here? Maybe the use of nootropics. Idk.

What do you all think?
Sleep and ketosis as brain works better on ketones. Basically carnivore diet or primal diet, both works. High IQ is a mutation.

May I ask which books are those?
I think you replied to the wrong person.

i’ve read a couple good books on this but what i’ve noticed is that books that write about the manipulation of others using your understanding of other people’s metacognition, tend to be more expressive about this and teach it better.
@vzidel mentioned the books.

Personally man, I wouldn't advise books. Manipulating others for your own personal benefit isn't something that I morally agree with.

But I would say that, you can learn how to read others the more you interact with others. And it's less about the quantity of the "others" and more about the "quality", more specifically the rarity of the individual. As they would have opinions that differ from most people

We know how to talk with 95% of society, we will hold the same views as 95% of society. But what if you also talked to homeless people, sociopaths, psychopaths, millionaires, successful people, unsuccessful people, suicidal people, charity workers..
You'd be able to read people much more and notice the microsimilsrities and microdifferences in their mannerisms to group them accordingly.
You can assess a lot about them without even getting to know them, that you can play to your advantage (don't recommend), by having them believe they are similar to you, than vice versa.

Sleep and ketosis as brain works better on ketones. Basically carnivore diet or primal diet, both works. High IQ is a mutation.
Why is that the name of your account?
Did you name it that to be edgy?

• +1
Hail Satan. Anyway, i don't believe in such stupidities but i am antisocial and basically rebel against anything in today's society, even religion. Might sound edgy but idgaf lol.

Hail Satan. Anyway, i don't believe in such stupidities but i am antisocial and basically rebel against anything in today's society, even religion. Might sound edgy but idgaf lol.
And why do you rebel against religion specifically?
Today's society is actually the result of a lack of religion, a lack of morals, a lack of direction..

If anything rebelling against anything in todays society, should be bringing you closer to God.

I agree btw, society is fucked

Last edited:
And why do you rebel against religion specifically?
Today's society is actually the result of a lack of religion, a lack of morals, a lack of direction..
Religion is man-made by the rulers of its time of creation in order to enslave people and not rebel against them as kings always lied that they were God-sent and sum shit. There was a quote i saw somewhere - I know God doesn't exist but if my slave knows it too, he will kill me the same night. Haha.
Today's society is the result of overpopulation and some race people who want to control the others.

@vzidel Which books are you talking about bro?

this is such a retarded reply.

The brain isn’t a graphics card

The analogy sucks

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

yeah i definitely went through that voice thing too, i’m able to switch back and forwards from not having one and having one, which is really convenient for me, especially if i’m trying to sleep but i maybe can’t cus i’m thinking abt stuff. i feel like after i developed the voice it let me think things more thoroughly, not only that, but it felt easier to process things. i was only bullied for one year of school, and it was because i had a really shitty haircut all year, as well as the kids in that new school being very different from those of my last. kids didn’t really care to bully me anymore half way through the year since they noticed that i didn’t care for what they said, i just ignored them or something. for me it’s also very different because i’m a screen actor, so i didn’t really pay much attention and center my life around school and it’s social life, i still had friends and whatever but i wouldn’t make it my life, i had to focus on booking roles and filming. i was teased a bit in friend groups in one year of middle school but i wouldn’t say that’s enough to mark it as bullying. i also went through the ego thing for like a year and a half, after reading about the 48 laws of power i became aware of the differences between me and the other kids and thought that that put me in a higher echelon, which was really fucked tbh. i slowly lost it over time, typically after noticing that there are some ppl who are better at what i could do at the moment. i haven’t done the mbti test in like over a year but i had gotten entj (took it when i was still a had a little bit of ego, but wasn’t at it’s peak). what did u get on it.
IMG 1366

• +1
I think you replied to the wrong person.

@vzidel mentioned the books.

Personally man, I wouldn't advise books. Manipulating others for your own personal benefit isn't something that I morally agree with.

But I would say that, you can learn how to read others the more you interact with others. And it's less about the quantity of the "others" and more about the "quality", more specifically the rarity of the individual. As they would have opinions that differ from most people

We know how to talk with 95% of society, we will hold the same views as 95% of society. But what if you also talked to homeless people, sociopaths, psychopaths, millionaires, successful people, unsuccessful people, suicidal people, charity workers..
You'd be able to read people much more and notice the microsimilsrities and microdifferences in their mannerisms to group them accordingly.
You can assess a lot about them without even getting to know them, that you can play to your advantage (don't recommend), by having them believe they are similar to you, than vice versa.

yeah i wouldn’t advise manipulation either, maybe only in like business deals, i only read them because i recognized that manipulation is just understanding other people, and i feel like it’s easier to understand the way other people’s thought processes’ work because you’re seeing it right in front of you, contrary to some not being aware of one’s self. so if you can understand other people and manipulate them in a way, then you’re nearing close to the key of understanding yourself and manipulating your brain to grow in the directions you want. although i rarely every manipulated other people, saw it as a bit toxic. i feel like the “having them believe they are similar to you” is still manipulation to some point, but on the lighter side of the term.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and wastedspermcel
Neuroplasticity?
It decreases with age, with the brain fully stopping development in early to mid twenties, although neuroplasticity slows down substantially in late teens. One thing I never got thought is people using IQ tests as a way of measuring intelligence, those tests usually judge the ability to solve and identify patterns in a short amount of time. Someone could be intelligent in puzzle-solving and finding patterns in those regards but could have a poor memory or mentally inhibited in human interactions or speaking

Last edited:
  • +1
@vzidel Which books are you talking about bro?
you should start with art of war, to get a basic introduction to thinking patterns and manipulation. then move on to 48 laws of power, but don’t obsess over the book like i did in the past, gives you a big ego. then you could read the art of profiling, the confidence game, laws of nature, psychology of the unconscious, designing the mind, the art of focus, the art of witty banter, atomic habits (really good one), the red book, speechless, the courage to be disliked, surrounded by idiots, osborn’s brain, and principles of neurology. i did read a bit more but these are a good amount, also listened to a couple of podcasts and read articles instead but can’t fully remember all of those.

• +1

yeah i definitely went through that voice thing too, i’m able to switch back and forwards from not having one and having one, which is really convenient for me, especially if i’m trying to sleep but i maybe can’t cus i’m thinking abt stuff. i feel like after i developed the voice it let me think things more thoroughly, not only that, but it felt easier to process things. i was only bullied for one year of school, and it was because i had a really shitty haircut all year, as well as the kids in that new school being very different from those of my last. kids didn’t really care to bully me anymore half way through the year since they noticed that i didn’t care for what they said, i just ignored them or something. for me it’s also very different because i’m a screen actor, so i didn’t really pay much attention and center my life around school and it’s social life, i still had friends and whatever but i wouldn’t make it my life, i had to focus on booking roles and filming. i was teased a bit in friend groups in one year of middle school but i wouldn’t say that’s enough to mark it as bullying. i also went through the ego thing for like a year and a half, after reading about the 48 laws of power i became aware of the differences between me and the other kids and thought that that put me in a higher echelon, which was really fucked tbh. i slowly lost it over time, typically after noticing that there are some ppl who are better at what i could do at the moment. i haven’t done the mbti test in like over a year but i had gotten entj (took it when i was still a had a little bit of ego, but wasn’t at it’s peak). what did u get on it.
View attachment 3026561
you should start with art of war, to get a basic introduction to thinking patterns and manipulation. then move on to 48 laws of power, but don’t obsess over the book like i did in the past, gives you a big ego. then you could read the art of profiling, the confidence game, laws of nature, psychology of the unconscious, designing the mind, the art of focus, the art of witty banter, atomic habits (really good one), the red book, speechless, the courage to be disliked, surrounded by idiots, osborn’s brain, and principles of neurology. i did read a bit more but these are a good amount, also listened to a couple of podcasts and read articles instead but can’t fully remember all of those.
might have wrote too much, gonna go back to acting like a retard on here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel and wastedspermcel
@vzidel and @greycel are high iq tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel and vzidel
Not a bad thing, there's too much low quality shit on this forum, it needs to be balanced out somehow

• +1
Reactions: greycel and vzidel
this is such a retarded reply.

The brain isn’t a graphics card

The analogy sucks
This nigga said you can be smarter just by thinking yourself as being smarter and you call my reply stupid?

Fuck off nerd.

Yeah man, agree with it all
Interesting you're a screen actor, yet on a looksmax forum. Are you attractive irl? Why are you here?
Good that you no longer have an ego. Pride is considered the worst sin in most religons..
As for the MBTI, I got:

I was wondering more about your percentages though
I wanted to see how they lined up with mine, because I feel like we are similar.

yeah i wouldn’t advise manipulation either, maybe only in like business deals, i only read them because i recognized that manipulation is just understanding other people, and i feel like it’s easier to understand the way other people’s thought processes’ work because you’re seeing it right in front of you, contrary to some not being aware of one’s self. so if you can understand other people and manipulate them in a way, then you’re nearing close to the key of understanding yourself and manipulating your brain to grow in the directions you want. although i rarely every manipulated other people, saw it as a bit toxic. i feel like the “having them believe they are similar to you” is still manipulation to some point, but on the lighter side of the term.
Everybody manipulates everybody to some degree I feel.
Even me typing this out to you will tilt your perception on some stuff by maybe 0.0001%. Interactions are an exchange of information. We can't guard against all the information that enters our minds.
So I think intent is important in this situation
It's the best we can do
We can't say for sure, how it might turn out for the other person, but we try our best to make sure it is beneficial
So, even "manipulating" a girl to fall for you for example.. is a good thing, if you truly feel you will take care of her and love her. Opposed to using her for a short time to slay, to treat as an object for your sexual satisfaction, to cater to your lustful desires
Not only will it affect the other person, scar them.. it's not fulfilling for yourself either. A vain existence

Maybe having it all boil down to a set moral code ultimately. Then making sure you stick to your idea of right, no matter what
And having your intent based on achieving this

you recommending 48 laws of power?
I'll tell you my personal anecdote with this. I was brought up in a household, by strict parents and a competitive sibling, who used to exploit these too. And my parents kind of treated me in an environment where I picked up most of these from random scenarios I was in.

I feel like actively chasing this is a recipe for disaster. The only people who would benefit from this book, would be those who don't acknowledge the Laws' existences and live being a doormat for others.
Even then, I think they shouldn't be following the laws specifically, but should know that they exist, so others don't use them for their personal profit
Picking it up naturally is much better. Because you'll associate it to the given environment, rather than have it affect your personality in all areas of life
Idk though

lol
I think it's good when people talk deeper. That's why I like @ incel194012940 @ King Solomon @ BigJimsWornOutTires @ Lefty Rankin @ LancasteR, and a few others
To the point, where when I see their avis on the left hand side, I get a mini dopamine rush before checking out what they wrote :popcorn::lul:

It decreases with age, with the brain fully stopping development in early to mid twenties, although neuroplasticity slows down substantially in late teens. One thing I never got thought is people using IQ tests as a way of measuring intelligence, those tests usually judge the ability to solve and identify patterns in a short amount of time. Someone could be intelligent in puzzle-solving and finding patterns in those regards but could have a poor memory or mentally inhibited in human interactions or speaking
Yeah. Ig it's important if you are doing something STEM related. I really don't think it would be helpful, or at least significantly helpful for other areas of life

• +1
cope

Yeah man, agree with it all
Interesting you're a screen actor, yet on a looksmax forum. Are you attractive irl? Why are you here?
Good that you no longer have an ego. Pride is considered the worst sin in most religons..
As for the MBTI, I got:
View attachment 3026721
I was wondering more about your percentages though
I wanted to see how they lined up with mine, because I feel like we are similar.

Everybody manipulates everybody to some degree I feel.
Even me typing this out to you will tilt your perception on some stuff by maybe 0.0001%. Interactions are an exchange of information. We can't guard against all the information that enters our minds.
So I think intent is important in this situation
It's the best we can do
We can't say for sure, how it might turn out for the other person, but we try our best to make sure it is beneficial
So, even "manipulating" a girl to fall for you for example.. is a good thing, if you truly feel you will take care of her and love her. Opposed to using her for a short time to slay, to treat as an object for your sexual satisfaction, to cater to your lustful desires
Not only will it affect the other person, scar them.. it's not fulfilling for yourself either. A vain existence

Maybe having it all boil down to a set moral code ultimately. Then making sure you stick to your idea of right, no matter what
And having your intent based on achieving this

you recommending 48 laws of power?
I'll tell you my personal anecdote with this. I was brought up in a household, by strict parents and a competitive sibling, who used to exploit these too. And my parents kind of treated me in an environment where I picked up most of these from random scenarios I was in.

I feel like actively chasing this is a recipe for disaster. The only people who would benefit from this book, would be those who don't acknowledge the Laws' existences and live being a doormat for others.
Even then, I think they shouldn't be following the laws specifically, but should know that they exist, so others don't use them for their personal profit
Picking it up naturally is much better. Because you'll associate it to the given environment, rather than have it affect your personality in all areas of life
Idk though

lol
I think it's good when people talk deeper. That's why I like @ incel194012940 @ King Solomon @ BigJimsWornOutTires @ Lefty Rankin @ LancasteR, and a few others
To the point, where when I see their avis on the left hand side, I get a mini dopamine rush before checking out what they wrote :popcorn::lul:

Yeah. Ig it's important if you are doing something STEM related. I really don't think it would be helpful, or at least significantly helpful for other areas of life
yeah i do screen acting and music, although i was cursed by a shitty lower 3rd because of genes and allergies i had when i was younger that caused me to mouth breath, i’m on hiatus from any major projects right now because im in the process of fixing some of my falio, getting palate expander, genio, device to move jaw forward. publicist planned it out for me to be gone for one year and come back looking better, i’m in the years of puberty rn so she thinks that ppl will believe it was just puberty doing its thing, along with gym maxing. it’s similar to like that year of when jb was 18 and got LL. i’ll probably get orbital decomp w infras in the future just to solidify the look. i would say im mtn as i am, dunno how i have good appeal with girls, but it’s nice seeing them make edits and stuff, it’s kinda what’s been preventing me from becoming totally blackpilled by people on this forum.

i’ll have to retake the test, don’t think i have a ss from back then. i’ll do it later when i have some free time.

yeah i was kinda on the fence about recommending it. i feel like i wouldn’t read it unless you’re in an industry in which people may use these on you, so you can recognize them and evade it. like for me, the industry i’m in, children are usually exploited and manipulated, so i thought it might be worthwhile to read it. other industries which i could see it being used would just be like high profile deals between fortune 500 companies or whatever. he just asked me what books i read so i just thought id tell him everything