Brazil is one the most racist countries on Tinder nowadays

For blackcels, USA (if you pick an ideal state) and Germany is probably pretty good. You probably benefit a bit from exotic halo in eastern europe, but they're also pretty racist there too I've heard. For a very huge percentage of them you won't stand a chance just because of your skin, but the ones who like you will really like you, and will trade down (looks wise) for you. So this is a way you can ascend with a girl above your looksmatch
I am 6'2 and 4/10 actually, maybe 5,5/10 after I ascend.
Is there hope for me there?

Brazil should be nuked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ;-;, JeromeMorrow and Tyronecell
Actually there is no hope for blackcells
It is over in any place jfl
I think there is hope but you picked the worst place for a blackcel JFL

• So Sad
Reactions: Tyronecell
I unironically think that at least for slaying purposes eastern europe is less racist than Brazil

On EE a GL black will have exotic appeal, in Brazil this same black will be rejected by goblin favela women simply because of being black(even if you have top tier bone structure)
In Eastern Europe a GL black man would be killed on sight in the streets. You need to be white and speak fluent Russian to fucking survive anywhere outside the Capitol

• JFL
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 6400
I am 6'2 and 4/10 actually, maybe 5,5/10 after I ascend.
Is there hope for me there?

Yeah you can ascend. Your height is pretty ideal actually. Just gymmaxx, looksmax and then locationmaxx if needed.

• +1
Honestly I wonder if some of the BLM stuff in the US made it worse for blacks in South America. Was there any protests in Brazil, etc?

Maybe people in South America just mis-representated/misunderstood it and spread it around that blacks are going crazy, ruining shit all over the US, when in reality it was just white antifa guys for the most part.
It was not the case here, most brazilians supported the BLM protests

Most brazilians are veeeery racist, but pretend they are not

Many SJW females who literally protest against racism will swipe left black guys on Tinder(cause nobody knows and She wont be judged) and wont consider dating a black guy

I have SJW girlfriends who are like extremely anti-racism on Facebook/insta/real life, but all her boyfriends have been white, they never ever dated a black guy

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and jackthenerd
I want to slay in South America so bad, curse my poverty, i need money tbh ahh fuarkkkkk

• So Sad

brazilian black woman thanking Jesus for making her mixed daughter marry a white portuguese man and having a white grand daughter... just try to find a brazilian football player with a black wife, theres none. Favelaland is the most racist country in the world no doubt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, johncruz12345, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I think there is hope but you picked the worst place for a blackcel JFL
If I was north american maybe it would have any hope

Not true

I used Broderick Hunter which is literally One of the most attractive male human beings of all history(at least PSL wise) and he still got mogged by a random white manlet with shitty bones

Racism is a real thing boyo
because he has a prehistoric negroid skull, this is why

Reality catches up, for some people is too late, and they get stuck with nigger mongrels for eternity.

Pará, mas acho q em qualquer estado vai ser isso

Talvez no sudeste/sul seja ainda pior, considerando q tem MT gente racista nessas regiões

OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T DO WELL. A LOT OF PEOPLE ON NORTH AND NORTHEAST REGION ARE BLACK.

On these regions Broderick is just another black among millions

JFL @ this autism

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 6400 and Tyronecell
OF COURSE THEY DIDN'T DO WELL. A LOT OF PEOPLE ON NORTH AND NORTHEAST REGION ARE BLACK.

JFL @ this autism
Tu eh doido?

Quase n tem negro da cor do Broderick no norte
Todo mundo aqui eh meio branco meio índio
Tem tipo 10x mais negro q nem ele no RJ ou em SP do no norte

Im experiment with whites and blacks

Whites always mog blacks
I noticed that whites with black hair, beards and tattoos are the ultimate moggers on brazilian Tinder

Blacks on the other side never slay, you can be fuckin Broderick hunter(I tested), but you still will be mogged by some random low t white with tattoos

Having dark skin on south america = almost death sentence
try the less well known places in s America. I got a few non land whale matches there when i had tinder gold. can't remember which countries, but try Venezuela, Peru, ecuador or something like that.

JFL @ this autism
Try make a Broderick tinder profile in southern Brazil region and see the results for yourself

Before I forget

It is over for my avi in Brazil jfl

Kinda true but not really :feelswah:

sorry but i'm new on tinder if i live for example in Scotland can i put the country where i want to have my matches as UK or USA?

sorry but i'm new on tinder if i live for example in Scotland can i put the country where i want to have my matches as UK or USA?
Nop,you need to buy tinder gold.

• +1
Reactions: flamboyant
Nah that's cope

tl:dw Black men in America are fleeing the wrath of Black Women and slaying in Brazil, there's tons of evidence to back it up, not your Tinder games

The world is one of the most racist places nowadays.

Fixed that for you.

Whites always mog blacks
I noticed that whites with black hair, beards and tattoos are the ultimate moggers on brazilian Tinder

Blacks on the other side never slay, you can be fuckin Broderick hunter(I tested), but you still will be mogged by some random low t white with tattoos

Same in colombia

Whites always mog blacks

I'm a mulatto and I'm doing better at tinder europe

Yes man if your white than you are a slayer here, dont even bother

Im not a SJW or dark skinned, but racism here is real af

Can I slay in brazil

Attachments

• pic02.jpg
    pic02.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 490009
brazilian black woman thanking Jesus for making her mixed daughter marry a white portuguese man and having a white grand daughter... just try to find a brazilian football player with a black wife, theres none. Favelaland is the most racist country in the world no doubt
jbw