Brazilian people is one of the ugliest in the world

materialistic

materialistic

Professional incel
Average mixed race brazilian looks like shit and has monkey QI. The women believed to be beautiful here would be rated as 4/10 maximum in anywhere else, except those who have untouched european genes like in the south of the country. It's upsetting to think that soon the entire world will look like brazilian people due to demographic substitution and interracial engagements. If I just could turn back the time and kill those devilish slave trader jews... So, for the sake of your own childs life, never fucking miscigenate.

2022 01 02 173206 420x419 scrot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: cautier hasslich, Danish_Retard, Beetlejuice and 3 others
Cope this is the average brazilian
Snapchat 1057285515

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Most of the Brazilians I've met have been likeable and nice to me
Also R9 mogs jfl

Yeah i agree, but also there are very handome people due to mixing of genes like Chico or Lima

@Beetlejuice penseés?

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Most of the Brazilians I've met have been likeable and nice to me
Also R9 mogs jfl

View attachment 1473354
R11
because he always came back late from summer holiday. And just arrived back 1 day before the competition start. So he could life maxx in Brasil. That is a good GOAT move. screw boring pre-season trainings.

759_romario.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
R11
because he always came back late from summer holiday. And just arrived back 1 day before the competition start. So he could life maxx in Brasil. That is a good GOAT move. screw boring pre-season trainings.

759_romario.jpg

Such a slayer. Was weird hearing him speak Dutch. He also showed how much the Brazilians lifemogged the reserved Euros

Timestamped his antics in this vid

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice