Brazillian TV show exposes how much women despise average looking men[Atomic Blackpill]

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Jesus christ the levels of brutality

And the requirements keep getting higher, that's why I wouldn't go spreading the lookspill, you're only making dating harder. Even if you somehow make everyone more attractive, the hypergamy is about %, not absolute numbers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1632 and 8 others
didnt watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 4570, Nosecel and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Nosecel, Deleted member 5061 and 8 others
these are old videos/clips, nothing new here.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, NormieKilla, goat2x and 3 others
thanks captain obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Nosecel and Deleted member 2227
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 5694 and 9 others
That guy isnt even attractive lmfao just white, he has a horseface jaw

Think this is a JBW video, but the foids did pick the most attractive guys,band TBF the foids were attractive, so no real issue with then monkey branching like this

Think this is a JBW video, but the foids did pick the most attractive guys,band TBF the foids were attractive, so no real issue with then monkey branching like this
legit can't comprehend what you just said

In the first video they're both white. And in the second video he is the most attractive out of those 3, also taller.

legit can't comprehend what you just said

In the first video they're both white. And in the second video he is the most attractive out of those 3, also taller.
They picked the white guys, because they worship that and are insecure about the fact they're not white, even though the reason Brazilian girls are so hot, like these ones, is because they not pure white.
Overarchingly they are very attractive girls, and they picked the most genetically robust guy, so no issues with this, its nature.

I've worked in a venue that hosts nights for just Brazilians, probably 1000 Brazilian people there and there are barely any Chads compared to white venues

Yet every guy I seen hooking up with a girl was average looking, with Brazilians it seems to be more about being NT and having no blatant failos than mogging everyone. Even being 5'7 doesn't put you at a disadvantage as a Brazilian male
I used to think that I would get more attention from girls in ethnic venues because I would heightmog everyone by a greater percentage but it actually works the opposite way around because the girls height cutoff point is lower so you are competing for the same girl with a manlet who has the same level face as you
Whereas in places like Holland, Germany etc girls will have a higher height cutoff point so you don't have to compete with anyone under 5'8 who's face is on par with yours

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
lol @ that cuck jestermaxxing at the end

I've worked in a venue that hosts nights for just Brazilians, probably 1000 Brazilian people there and there are barely any Chads compared to white venues

Yet every guy I seen hooking up with a girl was average looking, with Brazilians it seems to be more about being NT and having no blatant failos than mogging everyone. Even being 5'7 doesn't put you at a disadvantage as a Brazilian male
I used to think that I would get more attention from girls in ethnic venues because I would heightmog everyone by a greater percentage but it actually works the opposite way around because the girls height cutoff point is lower so you are competing for the same girl with a manlet who has the same level face as you
Whereas in places like Holland, Germany etc girls will have a higher height cutoff point so you don't have to compete with anyone under 5'8 who's face is on par with yours

Mind blown about that height cutoff shit lol

BTW about Brazilians, what do you know about how they see white guys? Anything besides the green card/American citizenship worship?

Mind blown about that height cutoff shit lol

BTW about Brazilians, what do you know about how they see white guys? Anything besides the green card/American citizenship worship?

I don't know if they see pure whites as superior to themselves or the other way around but any Brazilians I've interacted with have been respectful and treated me pretty well

I don't know if they see pure whites as superior to themselves or the other way around but any Brazilians I've interacted with have been respectful and treated me pretty well
Brazillians do see pure whites as superiors

• +1
Reactions: Dinger557
is this a face>height thread?

And the requirements keep getting higher, that's why I wouldn't go spreading the lookspill, you're only making dating harder. Even if you somehow make everyone more attractive, the hypergamy is about %, not absolute numbers

A real chad would have fucked the thot and the hot reporter bare back in front of everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
She pooped her pants

• +1
The more progressive we become, the closer it is to how it was back in the stone age, just with less violence and more roping.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Slayercel, Dinger557 and 1 other person
if u care what some random 70 iq favela whore who was sexually abused by her father and has a 100k mile odometer pussy youre a low iq fuck

shes on camera she does that shit to intrinsically inflate her own value cuz shes vapid, and retards like you eat it up.

just like how every girl whos asked to rate male models call them 2's and shit but if they saw them irl their ovaries would start vibrating.

stop taking women seriously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomguy1235, Mayorga, Deleted member 5061 and 5 others
Ugly as fuck
I wouldn't kiss this favela nigger even if I was paid to

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 5061, IndianJock and 1 other person
shes on camera she does that shit to intrinsically inflate her own value cuz shes vapid, and retards like you eat it up.

just like how every girl whos asked to rate male models call them 2's and shit but if they saw them irl their ovaries would start vibrating.

stop taking women seriously.

Exactly

• +1

Literally this. Once you are above a girls minimum height cutoff, every inch is worth even less than 0.1PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Ugly as fuck
I wouldn't kiss this favela nigger even if I was paid to
she is attractive and has a fat ass tbh, just a bit too sluty and daring for my taste.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Tbh I saw many, many brazillians in the US who looked pure white, some where even waspy looking like Gisele Bunchen. In Portugal they look more mixed on average.

• +1

JBW proved again

eXpLoSiVe BlAcKpIlL

In latam being white is a big Halo, not just for the genes, but also for the wealth. Not so much the case for women

whatd that white boys face look like? and lol at the melted eyecel pretending to celebrate the guy bagging the girl he wanted

Finally you faggot understood you shouldn't spread blackpill,it's pathetic...

imagine being a gook or indian in 2020

why I wouldn't go spreading the lookspill, you're only making dating harder.
You need to spread the lookspill to women only.

Imagine if all these whales and feminist green hair pigs didn't exist and they were slim attractive women instead.

Would be heaven: See eastern europe for a small glimpse on what a society without as many whales and still existing gendered stereotypes looks like.

We need to shame women harder for being fat, ugly, etc. Bully them. More skinny naked supermodels in TV ads, street ads. Etc. Elite stores that stop selling clothes in the sizes that a girl fatter than avg could ever hope to wear, etc.

You need to spread the lookspill to women only.

Imagine if all these whales and feminist green hair pigs didn't exist and they were slim attractive women instead.

Would be heaven: See eastern europe for a small glimpse on what a society without as many whales and still existing gendered stereotypes looks like.

We need to shame women harder for being fat, ugly, etc. Bully them. More skinny naked supermodels in TV ads, street ads. Etc. Elite stores that stop selling clothes in the sizes that a girl fatter than avg could ever hope to wear, etc.
Unironically those ideals of being skinny are made by other women, according to research more sexism leads to more more men liking fat women. So any woman who complains about sexism causing "fatphobia" is a dumbass.

Unironically those ideals of being skinny are made by other women, according to research more sexism leads to more more men liking fat women.
?! I don't date fat pigs. You can have them lmfao. Also what does sexism have to do with this bs. There's looks expectations for men aswell, don't get sexism into this.

Men affraid to be 'sexist' just leads to men virtue signalling for fat women. I don't respect chubby chasing men whatsoever, they aren't real men.

?! I don't date fat pigs. You can have them lmfao. Also what does sexism have to do with this bs. There's looks expectations for men aswell, don't get sexism into this.

Men affraid to be 'sexist' just leads to men virtue signalling for fat women. I don't respect chubby chasing men whatsoever, they aren't real men.
I don't like fat women. But like most men, I don't like those overly skinny supermodels, the only people they please are other women(knowing that hot women have to suffer pleases them) and gay men(who don't give a shit)

I don't like fat women. But like most men, I don't like those overly skinny supermodels, the only people they please are other women(knowing that hot women have to suffer pleases them) and gay men(who don't give a shit)
9_hd.jpg

Keep crying for 'overly skinny' victoria secret models lol. I am sure she is 'suffering' in life and wiping away her tears with the millions of dollars she is making for being good-looking.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
9_hd.jpg

Keep crying for 'overly skinny' victoria secret models lol. I am sure she is 'suffering' in life and wiping away her tears with the millions of dollars she is making for being good-looking.
that picture is edited and she's not overly skinny in it

Can anyone link the original vid?

800px-Aphrodite_Braschi_Glyptothek_Munich_258.jpg

Lilith_Periodo_de_Isin_Larsa_y_Babilonia.JPG

1920px-Musicians_and_dancers_on_fresco_at_Tomb_of_Nebamun.jpg

Skinny women have always been the ideal.
none of these women look as skinny as supermodels. And skinny women were not ideal, this is pretty objective and you can find out with a simple research on google, no point in even discussing it

none of these women look as skinny as supermodels. And skinny women were not ideal, this is pretty objective and you can find out with a simple research on google, no point in even discussing it
fucking abs on the first statue, on the second you can see her entire hip structure to the bone. 'not skinny'

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

fucking greycels, idk why i even bother.

fucking abs on the first statue, on the second you can see her entire hip structure to the bone. 'not skinny'

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

fucking greycels, idk why i even bother.
yeah dude she totally looks likethis:
Thin models
SKinny model
Fashion blogs slaves to fashion 2011 04 04 0404candice swanepoel victorias secret fa

You must have dropped out of highschool to not know that chubby women were considered more attractive back in the days

Idk what kind of freak show you have those pics from, only the girls on the right look good and they are on the skinnier side I agree, not ideal.

But if you look at recent supermodel shows:
main-qimg-8d587a284de2f801db32c38be0fdfedf

This is a plus-size model and is close to ideal tbh.

Average girls are more like this where I live:
fo266.jpg

And that's already way too much fat tbh.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
but plenty of average dudes got the 'sim' and made out with those hoes

greycel thread