BREAKING- Footage of Israeli terrorists raping Palestinian hostages finally leaked!

someone doesnt know about history, i lived in israel bro and i have israelite family members
Don’t bother these discussions are pointless and never lead anywhere in my experience whether ur pro Palestine or pro Israel, it’s just a waste of time because the reality is the reality

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
Hitler was sponsored by Jews
Do u think they were even gassed tbh? The nazi “propaganda” footage show the camp almost as a resort. Wouldn’t be surprising if the Jews did this do avoid involving their own blood in the war. Like think about that millions of them avoided the draft, safe far from the war in camps. If it were so bad the prisoners outnumbered guards by far, easy revolt

They always talk about the 6 gorillion cookies whereas the Soviet Union alone sacraficed over 20million people and defeated Germany

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Putin
Do u think they were even gassed tbh? The nazi “propaganda” footage show the camp almost as a resort. Wouldn’t be surprising if the Jews did this do avoid involving their own blood in the war. Like think about that millions of them avoided the draft, safe far from the war in camps. If it were so bad the prisoners outnumbered guards by far, easy revolt

They always talk about the 6 gorillion cookies whereas the Soviet Union alone sacraficed over 20million people and defeated Germany
half a million of them really fought against Germany. I meant, of course, not all Jews sponsored Hitler. It was some Jewish families, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, etc., that the war began and the dollar became the reserve currency. This happened at the end of the war, due to the weakening of other currencies.

they're rapemaxxing now

Attachments

• 20240731_145035.png
    20240731_145035.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Acion
FBEAE85

• WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Based israelis
spy-family-anya-evil-smile-spy-family.gif

I'm tired about hearing about this.What am I supposed to do about it?This happens all over the world

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
half a million of them really fought against Germany. I meant, of course, not all Jews sponsored Hitler. It was some Jewish families, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, etc., that the war began and the dollar became the reserve currency. This happened at the end of the war, due to the weakening of other currencies.
Right but these elite Jew families are still very tribal and put their blood before anyone else. Whether it be the common Jew or not. You’re seeing that rn with Israel and the billions of dollars funding them from America

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Well a certain austrian painter was right :lul:

Then do something about it. Stop being a bitch like the rest of the Muslims.

"he" is crazy bro never gonna go to war don't want my cheeks spread what the fuck