BREAKING!! Israel kills more than a 100 people in a school massacre

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
And almost all western media collectively somehow decides to not report on it... ridiculous

UN Special Rapporteur
“Israel is genociding the Palestinians one neighborhood at the time, one hospital at the time, one school at the time, one refugee camp at the time, one ‘safe zone’ at the time. With US and European weapons,” Albanese posted on X.

The Most Moral Army in the world strikes again!! For some reason they keep also crushing people in the ground using bulldozers and stuff like that

Netanyahu said "You must remember Amalek"

1 Samuel 15:2-3 "Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. '”

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, maarda, try2beme and 41 others
Allah sees all, rest assured

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, try2beme, WeiWei and 21 others
really fucking disturbing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme, WeiWei, Sprinkles and 12 others
What a bunch of BS. The forum and twitter doesnt allow those tweets of poor kids with brains open and kids bodies bulldozed to be seen.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, nathan, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
The Jews are the demons, scums of the society. We need to Kill all of them, otherwise the world would perish sooner or later.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, borntosuffer and 11 others
The Jews are the demons, scums of the society. We need to Kill all of them, otherwise the world would perish sooner or later.
Ive told you people to dont say stuff like this on my threads

Im only posting information here. Im sure many bastards would try to frame me and tell "Look what people say under his threads, detain him!!"

I want to make clear to the authorities that i do not condone violence to any person nor group of people, and that this is merely an informative post just like all the other ones. I'm independent and free from what other users post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, klip11, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 7 others
what the hell...seriously, this is inhuman. 😡

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, borntosuffer and 5 others
ok

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, jacobrb07, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
The Jews had enough and went ER while you high inhib goyim just post about it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Ricky212, Clown Show and 9 others
Jews are genociding whites in white countries and muslims think it's funny and eagerly contribute.

Jews are genociding Palestinians in Palestine and most whites offer them sympathy.

But you won't get my sympathy.

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: maarda, klip11, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 2 others
.go act sigma somewhere else
Stay sigmassss

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and mike21
Bro thinks he’s Patrick Bateman
so true..tired of these 13yr olds trying to act cool or try to gain likes, even if disturbing shit like this appears...those are kids we just viewed, I'd be less disturbed if It where adults (watch them die so many times on gore) but kids?...nah, seriously I've seen 11yr old boys get raped by Israeli soldiers, u see the kid crying as a bunch of men surround him with AR's if he tries to escape. No child should face that, seriously disturbing.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and Hottaco34
JFL at Nazi Jew supporters

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, borntosuffer, twojei and 6 others
shit..I just relised it's u alurmo...don't play like that, but we still good right? apologizes for calling u faggot
yeah bro we good
i dont take shit serious on this site bc of a lot of people be trolling

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
yeah bro we good
i dont take shit serious on this site bc of a lot of people be trolling
good...ur change ur pfp so many times, I loose track on who is alurmo. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
Anyone who supports Israel is retarded, even if you don’t like “muh arabs/Muslims”, who df supports this shit JFL

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, borntosuffer, nathan and 5 others
They could have, you know, decided not to target a school with a bunch of children. No excuse for this shit

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, MaghrebGator and BlackpillRemedy
And almost all western media collectively somehow decides to not report on it... ridiculous

UN Special Rapporteur
“Israel is genociding the Palestinians one neighborhood at the time, one hospital at the time, one school at the time, one refugee camp at the time, one ‘safe zone’ at the time. With US and European weapons,” Albanese posted on X.

The Most Moral Army in the world strikes again!! For some reason they keep also crushing people in the ground using bulldozers and stuff like that

1 Samuel 15:2-3 "Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. '”

Doing god’s work reporting this.

The israeli people who support what their government is doing are NOT human, they’re literally subhuman bloodthirsty creatures leeching off of the US and other cucked supporting nations

I pray that the people responsible for what’s going on in Palestine as well as those who support it will pay the price of their actions, can’t express more anger or the jews will wanna put me on a list or something

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, greycel, mayo mogger and 1 other person
good...ur change ur pfp so many times, I loose track on who is alurmo. :forcedsmile:
i change my pfp every 4k post
im prob gonna change it in like a week or less

• +1
Reactions: God-himself

UN Special Rapporteur

Based israel, I hope more sand niggers die fuck palestine

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, megamind00, nathan and 4 others
Islamic invasion of India (As many as 80 million Hindus

[1]
may have perished during the Islamic invasion of India , Hindu Temples were destroyed , Hindu Women were sold as Sex Slaves or tortured and Hindu Men were killed or enslaved , Parts of India which were once considered Centers of Hinduism were destroyed or converted to Mosques by Islamic Invaders).

he Genocide of Christian Armenians , Greeks and Assyrians by the Late Ottoman Empire (As many as 1.5 million Christian Armenians in Anatolia were killed by Turkish Nationalists , along with 347,000 Christian Greeks and 500,000 Christian Assyrians , as a result Christians went from being a sizeable minority in Turkey to barley existing in Turkey today and groups like Pontic Greeks and Anatolian/Azeri Assyrians barley exist as a result of the extermination carried out by Turkish Nationalists during WW1

:confused: you never showed empathy towards many groups , why do u expect it back ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, nathan, iblamechico and 7 others

UN Special Rapporteur

May god grant all the innocent children and teachers mentors janitors etc eternal peace and grace for this atrocious way to go.

Killing children how cruel how demonic. May the spirit rebuke the Israeli military and lighten their hearts to stop this madness

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, bakpaokukus, shia.jihadist and 2 others
Don't take fights where you can't hold yourself up total shitskins death Allah hu akbar

• +1
Reactions: ImVerySorry, geenk worg and MoggerM
i change my pfp every 4k post
im prob gonna change it in like a week or less
actually smart, helps keep a low profile. I mean who wants to be know by everyone on this gay-site. I just come here to read few threads then bounce back to my regular life, school, exercise, sleep, food, friends, yt and shit. Not rot on this site

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Jews are genociding whites in white countries and muslims think it's funny and eagerly contribute.

Jews are genociding Palestinians in Palestine and most whites offer them sympathy.

But you won't get my sympathy.
huh? :feelswat:

• WTF
Reactions: romanstock
Ive told you people to dont say stuff like this on my threads

Im only posting information here. Im sure many bastards would try to frame me and tell "Look what people say under his threads, detain him!!"

I want to make clear to the authorities that i do not condone violence to any person nor group of people, and that this is merely an informative post just like all the other ones. I'm independent and free from what other users post.
It’s so sad not being able to express anger at what these devils are doing to children bc you might be put on a list just for having a normal emotional reaction to their disgusting crimes

Last edited:

UN Special Rapporteur

A shame the devil known as Netanyahu butches the bible and misappropriates Samual. May he be embarrassed for such a slight. This passage is in Hyperbole it doesn’t mean “kill all of them” it means just remove them from being a threat that’s why in the next verses it mentions taking their daughters as wives.

Anyways Joshua unlike Moses lacked the forsight and connection to god to question or plead about his commands. God occasionally gives commands that are Grey to see how you’d obey the command. Nehtenyahu had decided to obey the command in its most literal extremes whereas it’s supposed to be taken as hyperbole and therefore by extension not entirely literal, not only this as I said before god wants to see how you would follow this order or if you’d question it, Moses did this a lot and that’s why he’s said to be the perfect prophet with none other than the messiah to be of his likeness in greatness for none had a relationship to god more than the prophet Moses

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, BlackpillRemedy and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
@i_love_roosters @DalitBoss @Averagecel read my comment above I forgot to tag you but what we see here is a man butchering the bible.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
20240808 201407

jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, klip11, Ricky212 and 4 others
@i_love_roosters @DalitBoss @Averagecel read my comment above I forgot to tag you but what we see here is a man butchering the bible.
I can't deal with gore if there are kids involved, also mass-killings at a school of all places is really something huh?

What the hell man...

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, PrinceLuenLeoncur and BlackpillRemedy
A shame the devil known as Netanyahu butches the bible and misappropriates Samual. May he be embarrassed for such a slight. This passage is in Hyperbole it doesn’t mean “kill all of them” it means just remove them from being a threat that’s why in the next verses it mentions taking their daughters as wives.
This has happened before, I think in old Europe where the kings would bribe priests of the Catholic church to give them "blessings" for acts of violence.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
ok? tf im supossed to do with that?

@thenewhebbe thoughts?

It’s so sad not being able to express anger at what these subhumans are doing to children bc you might be put on a list just for having a normal emotional reaction to their disgusting crimes
They might be people but they're still terrible people who want to kill innocent Jews and gays just for existing. Why have sympathy for someone so abhorrent as to not respect people's dignity to live their lives on their own terms, follow their own religion or althougher just ignore their mystic book of hellfire? They wanna be martyred and are encouraged to cheer when their kids get shot in the name of honoring the prophet's savage legacy. They're dirt, quite literally, they rot in the ground like filthy dogs.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
This has happened before, I think in old Europe where the kings would bribe priests of the Catholic church to give them "blessings" for acts of violence.
And Roman Catholics wonder why I say their church is a meme :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Wanna know a joke, it’s because of this shit why Protestants rebelled against the Catholics and became Protestants. They realised they were being extorted for “repentance of sins” by the corrupt western “church” and thus they left and created their own Heresy called Protestantism.

• Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
They might be people but they're still terrible people who want to kill innocent Jews and gays just for existing. Why have sympathy for someone so abhorrent as to not respect people's dignity to live their lives on their own terms, follow their own religion or althougher just ignore their mystic book of hellfire? They wanna be martyred and are encouraged to cheer when their kids get shot in the name of honoring the prophet's savage legacy. They're dirt, quite literally, they rot in the ground like filthy dogs.
Look at what you’re saying, devil. As you said they’re people, but you aren’t. You’re a rabid animal and a danger to the world, someone should put you down for the safety of others

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Putin and Eriot Lodger
God damn what am i seeing here

• +1
Reactions: Putin
I have to know who got killed first tjen see why it happen
Jews are just Nazis. The government of Ukraine is also all Nazis, and many of them are Jews by nationality, including Zelensky
2024 08 10 17 05 11
478304 original

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei, Lirevk, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
I have already debunked it. Even if the school bombing was bad tjat dosent make them nazis
what you debunked?
Your only argument is that Zelensky is a Jew, and in your opinion a Jew cannot be a Nazi, so in your opinion Ukraine is not a Nazi state. You're just an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: spark
what you debunked?
Your only argument is that Zelensky is a Jew, and in your opinion a Jew cannot be a Nazi, so in your opinion Ukraine is not a Nazi state. You're just an idiot.
Nazis hate jews you fucking moron no nazi would vote for a jew and the svalboda party lost. Even in his speecj je said russia speaker are united

Nazis hate jews you fucking moron no nazi would vote for a jew and the svalboda party lost. Even in his speecj je said russia speaker are united
The Nazis also hate the Slavs, but this does not prevent Ukrainians from being Nazis. Stepan Bandera himself was a Ukrainian and killed other Ukrainians. Some Jews did the same with their people

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden