BREAKING!! Israel kills more than a 100 people in a school massacre

תהיס יס שהאת שהאפפענס שהענ יוו ארע א תעררויסת סתאתע

What a bunch of BS. The forum and twitter doesnt allow those tweets of poor kids with brains open and kids bodies bulldozed to be seen.
Where da white wimmenz at??

so true..tired of these 13yr olds trying to act cool or try to gain likes, even if disturbing shit like this appears...those are kids we just viewed, I'd be less disturbed if It where adults (watch them die so many times on gore) but kids?...nah, seriously I've seen 11yr old boys get raped by Israeli soldiers, u see the kid crying as a bunch of men surround him with AR's if he tries to escape. No child should face that, seriously disturbing.
I'm going to audition for blacked.com. That's all I know

They attack Russians that live in eastern Ukraine nowadays.
But you're right, in World War II, some betrayed and killed their own people, same shit was with the jews
Why are our orthodox brothers killin each other? We Already have Dogshit birth rates so why we doin this? :feelsohgod:

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Just like i hated chinks after some drunk chink randomly hit me in the head when i was chilling outside, but at the end of the day we aren’t justified for hating every individual just for a single person

I get why you’re so angry, though, I really hated asians for a while after that
Do you think they would stand up for me if the roles were reversed?