BREAKING!! Israel kills more than a 100 people in a school massacre

Jews are just Nazis. The government of Ukraine is also all Nazis, and many of them are Jews by nationality, including Zelensky
how can jews be nazis, they literally got killed by them

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
The Nazis also hate the Slavs, but this does not prevent Ukrainians from being Nazis. Stepan Bandera himself was a Ukrainian and killed other Ukrainians. Some Jews did the same with their people
The most important part of nazis is anti semetism. You can't support nazis and support jews its contradiction.

ask them. the Germans also killed Ukrainians, and everyone except one idiot knows that a lot of Ukrainians are Nazis
The most important part of nazis is anti semetism. You can't support nazis and support jews its contradiction.
Jews show anti-Semitism towards Arabs (Palestinians)

They might be people but they're still terrible people who want to kill innocent Jews and gays just for existing. Why have sympathy for someone so abhorrent as to not respect people's dignity to live their lives on their own terms, follow their own religion or althougher just ignore their mystic book of hellfire? They wanna be martyred and are encouraged to cheer when their kids get shot in the name of honoring the prophet's savage legacy. They're dirt, quite literally, they rot in the ground like filthy dogs.
I wanna add that you’re a dumbass for buying the israel propaganda.

You hate palestinians (who are mostly atheist people minding their own fucking business) just like some muzzies hate gays, bc both of you idiots were easily indoctrinated by someone with bigger goals.

You’re just a tool for Israel to kill without facing consequences in the same way some indoctrinated retard is a tool to fight for terrorist groups, wake up

Nazis hate jews you fucking moron no nazi would vote for a jew and the svalboda party lost. Even in his speecj je said russia speaker are united
The original Nazi ideology is dead, the new Nazi ideology sucks Israel’s cock and hates arabs and blacks; and after a few decades it’ll probably target someone new, whoever the immigrant group that acquires more resources is, i assume it’ll target latin americans and indians after muzzies and blacks become a minority of immigrants

Last edited:
ask them. the Germans also killed Ukrainians, and everyone except one idiot knows that a lot of Ukrainians are Nazis

Jews show anti-Semitism towards Arabs (Palestinians)
Anti semtism means only anti jew tje one coined it meant it that way.

Their are ukranians nazis nobody denies that but you can't support jews and be nazi its dosent follow any logic

You hate palestinians (who are mostly atheist people minding their own fucking business) just like some muzzies hate gays, bc both of you idiots were easily indoctrinated by someone with bigger goals.

You’re just a tool for Israel to kill without facing consequences in the same way some indoctrinated retard is a tool to fight for terrorist groups, wake up

The original Nazi ideology is dead, the new Nazi ideology sucks Israel’s cock and hates arabs and blacks; and after a few decades it’ll probably target someone new, whoever is the immigrant group that acquires more resources is, i assume it’ll target latin americans and indians after muzzies and blacks become a minority of immigrants
Tje modern day nazis still hate israel and jews but I agree tjey dislike arabs

The original Nazi ideology is dead, the new Nazi ideology sucks Israel’s cock and hates arabs and blacks; and after a few decades it’ll probably target someone new, whoever is the immigrant group that acquires more resources is, i assume it’ll target latin americans and indians after muzzies and blacks become a minority of immigrants
Actually I was convinced after a Palestinian druggie bastard scammed me off of $50 and started antagonizing me when I said I want compensation for what he stole. From that point on I knew that millions would have to die.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Actually I was convinced after a Palestinian druggie bastard scammed me off of $50 and started antagonizing me when I said I want compensation for what he stole. From that point on I knew that millions would have to die.
Just like i hated chinks after some drunk chink randomly hit me in the head when i was chilling outside, but at the end of the day we aren’t justified for hating every individual just for a single person

I get why you’re so angry, though, I really hated asians for a while after that

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Anti semtism means only anti jew tje one coined it meant it that way.

Their are ukranians nazis nobody denies that but you can't support jews and be nazi its dosent follow any logic
Nazism does not necessarily imply anti-Semitism. In Nazi Germany, Slavs were also considered on a par with Jews, but nowadays this does not prevent many Ukrainians from being Nazis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and microsoft
Nazism does not necessarily imply anti-Semitism. In Nazi Germany, Slavs were also considered on a par with Jews, but nowadays this does not prevent many Ukrainians from being Nazis
Nope Slavs werent in par with jews . Nazism does imply anti semtism

• +1
Nope Slavs werent in par with jews . Nazism does imply anti semtism
4255822 Picsart 24 07 07 00 38 33 111

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: microsoft and BlackpillRemedy
they were warned by israel but they don't listen. however warning before dropping bombs isn't justification if you know there are still innocent children inside.

israel wants to kill their enemies to keep themselves safe but they don't understand the moral game. you can keep killing all your enemies and the survivors will just become the new hamas so it's only a temporary fix. the way for israel is either full genocide or to let hamas torture the hostages so you have international support. right now they don't stop hamas and lost international support. netanyahu needs to go.

• +1
Islamic invasion of India (As many as 80 million Hindus

[1]
may have perished during the Islamic invasion of India , Hindu Temples were destroyed , Hindu Women were sold as Sex Slaves or tortured and Hindu Men were killed or enslaved , Parts of India which were once considered Centers of Hinduism were destroyed or converted to Mosques by Islamic Invaders).

he Genocide of Christian Armenians , Greeks and Assyrians by the Late Ottoman Empire (As many as 1.5 million Christian Armenians in Anatolia were killed by Turkish Nationalists , along with 347,000 Christian Greeks and 500,000 Christian Assyrians , as a result Christians went from being a sizeable minority in Turkey to barley existing in Turkey today and groups like Pontic Greeks and Anatolian/Azeri Assyrians barley exist as a result of the extermination carried out by Turkish Nationalists during WW1

:confused: you never showed empathy towards many groups , why do u expect it back ?
dnr total islam victory
muhammad ali hbo GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and microsoft
May god grant all the innocent children and teachers mentors janitors etc eternal peace and grace for this atrocious way to go.

Killing children how cruel how demonic. May the spirit rebuke the Israeli military and lighten their hearts to stop this madness
thought you were a zionist christian

you can't be a zionist and be an actual christian

jews killed Jesus (AS) according to christianity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: geenk worg and microsoft
you can't be a zionist and be an actual christian

jews killed Jesus (AS) according to christianity
Whether it's permissible or not doesn't matter, these people don't know or care, or they justify it instead of admitting that their wrong due to having a big ego and being prideful.

Trust me there's soooo many zionist christians out there, charlie kirk for instance

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
How could I be a Zionist Christian when I’m not even a Protestant? Make this shit make sense

To be a Zionist Christian you first need to be an Protestant, then amongst them you need to be part of the evangelical fundamentalist churches only then can you be a Zionist

How could I be a Zionist Christian when I’m not even a Protestant? Make this shit make sense
I've seen zionists from all denomenations
Cause you dont like muslims based off ur posts and usually christians who are really anti muslim are pro israel from my experience

Ive told you people to dont say stuff like this on my threads

Im only posting information here. Im sure many bastards would try to frame me and tell "Look what people say under his threads, detain him!!"

I want to make clear to the authorities that i do not condone violence to any person nor group of people, and that this is merely an informative post just like all the other ones. I'm independent and free from what other users post.
He ain't wrong though. The issue of Palestine, isn't simply a zionist problem, but a wider Jewish problem. Jewish supremacy

• JFL
This breaks my heart. When will people realise that everything is controlled by the jews, and the elites are jews, and the reason why western medias don't make news about it is because the jewish elites don't let them.. Every western president is a puppet of the jewish elites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, Putin and geenk worg
This breaks my heart. When will people realise that everything is controlled by the jews, and the elites are jews, and the reason why western medias don't make news about it is because the jewish elites don't let them.. Every western president is a puppet of the jewish elites.
FUCKING TRUE

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Kill the big noses (in GTA)

Maybe Hamas shouldn’t embed with civilians.

• +1
so true..tired of these 13yr olds trying to act cool or try to gain likes, even if disturbing shit like this appears...those are kids we just viewed, I'd be less disturbed if It where adults (watch them die so many times on gore) but kids?...nah, seriously I've seen 11yr old boys get raped by Israeli soldiers, u see the kid crying as a bunch of men surround him with AR's if he tries to escape. No child should face that, seriously disturbing.
Don't give it much importance. Understand that in every society and every circle there are both diagnosed and undiagnosed psychopaths and so on. There are estimates that amount to 10% even. Let alone the amount or narcies and sociopaths, etc

That's why you will always see people like that everywhere. I just don't respond honestly, it's inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: God-himself
What’s new ? I thought all these third world shitskins always been playing call of duty out there in that deserted shithole lol

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
And almost all western media collectively somehow decides to not report on it... ridiculous

UN Special Rapporteur
“Israel is genociding the Palestinians one neighborhood at the time, one hospital at the time, one school at the time, one refugee camp at the time, one ‘safe zone’ at the time. With US and European weapons,” Albanese posted on X.

The Most Moral Army in the world strikes again!! For some reason they keep also crushing people in the ground using bulldozers and stuff like that

Netanyahu said "You must remember Amalek"

1 Samuel 15:2-3 "Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. '”

Yes but what the fuck are we supposed to do? Nigga putting it on org like we the world leaders smh

• +1
Reactions: Judas Froome
Genocide will always happn when enemy army doesn't surrender facepalm just surrender

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and PsychoH
The jews are doing similar things to what the nazis done (Ethnic cleansing of palestinians)

• JFL
Legit eviscerated lmao.
Yahweh wouldnt let this happen

And almost all western media collectively somehow decides to not report on it... ridiculous

UN Special Rapporteur
“Israel is genociding the Palestinians one neighborhood at the time, one hospital at the time, one school at the time, one refugee camp at the time, one ‘safe zone’ at the time. With US and European weapons,” Albanese posted on X.

The Most Moral Army in the world strikes again!! For some reason they keep also crushing people in the ground using bulldozers and stuff like that

1 Samuel 15:2-3 "Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. '”

wats dat squigly lines

Eradicate all kikes. We didn’t need this to happen to realize that’s the only solution.

Slavs being pro nazi or nazis is equivalent to having black KKK members.

If your Russian are your EO?
Many Ukrainians are Nazis tbh and during the Second World War it was the same

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and thatguy2
Putin should use a 75KT tactical nuke on Kiev, as a response to this incursion tbh.
Medvedev would have done it already, that guy doesn't play around, but Putin waits around like a fool.
He makes a clown of himself atm

• +1
Reactions: Putin

UN Special Rapporteur

no one deserves this
only one who deserve this are those who do things like this it made me so sad seeing this

• So Sad
Reactions: MaghrebGator
We don't know the truth. They lie as much as their Overlords. 100 people could be 100 Hamas soldiers.

• +1
Friendly fire is all I’m reading here. So they attack their own lol

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Friendly fire is all I’m reading here. So they attack their own lol
They attack Russians that live in eastern Ukraine nowadays.
But you're right, in World War II, some betrayed and killed their own people, same shit was with the jews

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur