BREAKING NEWS: Time For Coders To Get A New Job [ITS OVER For Coders In 2023] Actually srs. [New Study Evidence]

in general. I think.

Works that are not easily standardised. That have alot of situational factors. That are chaotic. That change alot. That need alot of linking together of many cross factors.
They might be pretty safe.
Yes thats right. Unless society manages to build robots like in Terminator, then goodbye trades and every job.

you can tell OP couldn't make it as a coder lol

• +1
Reactions: Abomination52 and Deleted member 30234
you can tell OP couldn't make it as a coder lol
i earn top 1% income, have rental properties and an ai business

you can tell you are a coder in denial about ai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, AsGoodAsItGets, efidescontinuado and 1 other person

it's okay bro not everyone has the IQ for it, maybe in your next life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Abomination52 and Deleted member 26859
Fickt auf alles ich beantrage Bürgergeld (welfarebuxxx) jfl @Beastimmung @Blond3cel

then factorycuck jobs
what. factorycuck is a thing because putting an npc there is cheaper than robots

factorycuck is here to stay :feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: alekahmeti
what. factorycuck is a thing because putting an npc there is cheaper than robots

factorycuck is here to stay :feelshmm:
my dad owns a factory and he is getting a new robot once per month and replacing 1 worker per month

my dad owns a factory and he is getting a new robot once per month and replacing 1 worker per month
so why don't he just bankroll ur ass :feelshmm:

anyway I'm not saying it isn't happening. just that that's not where the big replacement will occur

some countries even bankroll companies to use wagecucks over robots :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
View attachment 2278702

what are coders going to do now?

keep being in denial until this happens within the next year? or what
There's a window of like 1 - 5yrs to money-maxx before it's all over.

Only a matter of time before we are all UBI slaves getting drip-fed by big government.

When you have computationally expensive AI that has proficiency across a wide range of tasks, then the remaining small businesses' profit margins will be squeezed to 0. The barrier to entry becomes the cost of running AI, which will be concentrated in the hands of a few mega corps.

Basically it's over.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14693, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others

You make average income for a westoid

fucking nerds

imagine studying code for 4+ years

No Thank You Family GIF by Max

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 26859 and efidescontinuado
There's a window of like 1 - 5yrs to money-maxx before it's all over.

Only a matter of time before we are all UBI slaves getting drip-fed by big government.

When you have computationally expensive AI that has proficiency across a wide range of tasks, then the remaining small businesses' profit margins will be squeezed to 0. The barrier to entry becomes the cost of running AI, which will be concentrated in the hands of a few mega corps.

Basically it's over.
Over for these faggots in my high school who recently decided to go through the computer science path

yea there is

i used my iq to become have a higher body count that 99.99% of this entire forum

i mog you.
high body count
literally 2 girls

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and efidescontinuado
I think I once read, that israel moggs the iq test. Aka, the jews are highest iq
Yes their supposed iq is 115. But idk if there is some trickery there. Regardless of you look at sub groups of Europeans certain subgroups have the highest iqs globally. Higher than 115.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
i just said it because u said 2 in the thread linked

i understood you confused body count for times having sex
lol no

I’ve been working as junior for few months and chatgpt does help a lot in certain situations but other times it’s useless.

There is still over 4000 jobs being advertised on indeed in the UK related to JavaScript so it’s not over yet, but I agree the days are numbered but once that day comes a lot of others jobs will be obsolete and we will all be enjoying our UBI anyway.

• +1
You fucking retards, stop thinking about muh which job is gonna get replaced !! And start actually getting jobs.

As long as it doesnt happen in next 30 years, no amount of change in your sector matters to your life.

And med school is the best, peace out

You fucking retards, stop thinking about muh which job is gonna get replaced !! And start actually getting jobs.

As long as it doesnt happen in next 30 years, no amount of change in your sector matters to your life.

And med school is the best, peace out
just study for 10 years to get it all wasted and replaced by ai

denial coper

just study for 10 years to get it all wasted and replaced by ai

denial coper
Nigga your job wont get replaced by ai, you are just keeping yourself in "ai will replace jobs" circlejerk because you are a poor NEET and that is the only way you can justify your behaviour to others.

They were saying these shit since the beginning of 2010s, if a retarded person (like you) took that advice and waited doing nothing or just doing trades, and other guy went to a 4 year college and get a white collar job after that, there would be a huge difference in their money rn, since one would have earned more than other for last 6 years.

Its worth studying, even if it gets replaced after an arbitrary 25 years later.

Med School takes more to study, but uts basically the best job in world

Nigga your job wont get replaced by ai, you are just keeping yourself in "ai will replace jobs" circlejerk because you are a poor NEET and that is the only way you can justify your behaviour to others.

They were saying these shit since the beginning of 2010s, if a retarded person (like you) took that advice and waited doing nothing or just doing trades, and other guy went to a 4 year college and get a white collar job after that, there would be a huge difference in their money rn, since one would have earned more than other for last 6 years.

Its worth studying, even if it gets replaced after an arbitrary 25 years later.

Med School takes more to study, but uts basically the best job in world
i have a job, rental property, and an ai business

and yeah they were saying it since 2010s but its actually happening now

wake up and smell the the coffee retard

not racism, its fact

blonde people are the smartest in the entire world
Nah just white people in northern countries not necessarily blondes

View attachment 2278702

what are coders going to do now?

keep being in denial until this happens within the next year? or what
This is probably why there's this push for a "universal basic income".