Breaking out of average is such a curse

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
For 6 months Im slowly climbing the ladder, but its so hard to attract IRL 6's (I only had 2 IRL 6's show some IOIs to me in past months)

When you break out of average in looks, thats when things change. That means you bassicly can have a above average girl. What do you guys think of this?

Do you all agree thats its alot harder to break out of average than from being ugly? Being born average and breaking out of that is very, very hard

Why you keep talking about attracting women when you haven't gotten laid? Also iois are cope, the only legit ioi is when girl is sexual towards you. This has happened me only few times but i still consider myself incel because i have gotten zero attention past half year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
This guy is Killing me. Slowly "climbing the ladder" because somebody looked in his Direction :feelskek:

Like the guy above me said the only ioi is p in v

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Why you keep talking about attracting women when you haven't gotten laid? Also iois are cope, the only legit ioi is when girl is sexual towards you. This has happened me only few times but i still consider myself incel because i have gotten zero attention past half year.
This lol

This guy is Killing me. Slowly "climbing the ladder" because somebody looked in his Direction :feelskek:

Like the guy above me said the only ioi is p in v
The only legit ioi is p in v OR invitation to p in v (basically girl inviting you to her place or coming your place)

For 6 months Im slowly climbing the ladder, but its so hard to attract IRL 6's (I only had 2 IRL 6's show some IOIs to me in past months)

When you break out of average in looks, thats when things change. That means you bassicly can have a above average girl. What do you guys think of this?

Do you all agree thats its alot harder to break out of average than from being ugly? Being born average and breaking out of that is very, very hard
People are so quick to lable everything that acknowlages your existance as an IOI. A girl can talk to and look at you and it dosent mean she wants to fuck you just fyi.

Different people have differnet potential so i dont think theres a set difficulty curve. You probably look better than you did 6 months ago, so congrats. Once you've turned those IOIs into something actualy substantial then you've yet to acsend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
climbing the ladder :dafuckfeels: Why do you not understand you cant change how people perceive you in such a short term unless ur doing hardcore surgeries. Haircuts, new clothes, angle frauded pics arent gonna give you 0.25, 0.10 or whatever pointless ratings increments you're assigning urself all the time. This is such a bluepilled cope mindset ngl This kind of insecurity is what turns foids off
This is not something you can just "get over with" and then live the blue pilled life. It's a lifetime thing, you strive to be a better version of yourself every day to eventually become content with yourself.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
climbing the ladder :dafuckfeels: Why do you not understand you cant change how people perceive you in such a short term unless ur doing hardcore surgeries. Haircuts, new clothes, angle frauded pics arent gonna give you 0.25, 0.10 or whatever pointless ratings increments you're assigning urself all the time. This is such a bluepilled cope mindset ngl This kind of insecurity is what turns foids off
This is not something you can just "get over with" and then live the blue pilled life. It's a lifetime thing, you strive to be a better version of yourself every day to eventually become content with yourself.
I didnt think of that tbh

What if you only care about validation more so than the act of being with girls. An example is I get a dope rush when a girl shows interest but I got other stuff which is important so there’s no point of pursuing atm

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
What if you only care about validation more so than the act of being with girls. An example is I get a dope rush when a girl shows interest but I got other stuff which is important so there’s no point of pursuing atm
He is 15 its impossible to talk to his immature mind bro. Explaining this to him is like teaxhing a dog how to fire a gun

He is 15 its impossible to talk to his immature mind bro. Explaining this to him is like teaxhing a dog how to fire a gun
Niggas gotta realize sex ain’t the only thing in life. It’s just another big form of validation.

ive rarely been average. ive always either been chad or incel as far as looks go.

We are cursed :feelscry:

How tf does that work

the only time ive been average was in my pre teen years.

basically 1-5 = cant really say, you dont really get put on a looks hierarchy at that age.

6- 10 = one of the cutest kids. id say chadlite equivalent back then

11-12 = normie

13-14 = chad(puberty made me chad)

14-17 = slow descent from chad to truecel. i also became obese which instantly dropped me down from chad to like a 4, then i got uglier from shitty habits and not taking care of myself with more asymettry, acne, etc.

17-now = still ugly but slowly working my way up back to chaddom.

the only time ive been average was in my pre teen years.

basically 1-5 = cant really say, you dont really get put on a looks hierarchy at that age.

6- 10 = one of the cutest kids. id say chadlite equivalent back then

11-12 = normie

13-14 = chad(puberty made me chad)

14-17 = slow descent from chad to truecel. i also became obese which instantly dropped me down from chad to like a 4, then i got uglier from shitty habits and not taking care of myself with more asymettry, acne, etc.

17-now = still ugly but slowly working my way up back to chaddom.
E02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9 press x to doubt memes memesuper la noire doubt meme 419 238

Users who are viewing this thread

Back