Breast feeding and bones

axsen

axsen

almost ltn
Since theres a direct co-relation between craniofacial development & being breastfed for atleast 2 years preferably more
I wanna know how many years did you guys get breastfed for and how much bone mass you've rn
or is this another coping theory and everything is genetics
I've been breastfed for 1.5 years and I'm quite boneless while my sibling was for 4 whole years and it's obv my sibling bone mogs me to to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Darkseiddffg34, Orvka381 and 2 others
Sucking tits is an alpha trait.

Jfl at you if your girlfriend doesn't let you suck hers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Perfection, Darkseiddffg34 and 10 others
i got brestfed for only 6 months lol. i was deprived of at least reaching my genetic potential :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, Orvka381, med and 4 others
wish my oneitis would have let me suck her flat titties
She doesn't have to let you
Images 26

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Perfection, Orvka381 and 3 others
I was breastfed until like age 5.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Detective, med and 6 others
Since theres a direct co-relation between craniofacial development & being breastfed for atleast 2 years preferably more
I wanna know how many years did you guys get breastfed for and how much bone mass you've rn
I've been breastfed for 1.5 years and I'm quite boneless while my sibling was for 4 whole years and it's obv my sibling bone mogs me to to death
I was breastfed for 1 week. Which is why my biological dad had a good chin in his youth and why I have a recessed chin.

I was breastfed for 1 week. Which is why my biological dad had a good chin in his youth and why I have a recessed chin.

Attachments

• IMG_20240409_171655.png
    IMG_20240409_171655.png
    821.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34
LMFAO the skull literally looked scared. this shit is so real I'm done

don't got any whatsoever, maxilla is normal, looks a bit odd compared to my overgrown chin.
Ye getting mse is pointless if u don't have any airway related issues let alone for the aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34 and Orc
So if I in a relationship at 18 and drink her breast milk will I grow

• JFL
Reactions: axsen
I was breastfed until like age 5.
can't mew palate is too narrow.
bruv youve got ideal facial growth. like it doesn't get much better then where you are at now. so u being breastfed 5 years makes total sense. mirin.

i was breastfed for 2 months and had extremely crooked teeth (small jaws) and deep bite from very young age.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
No there isn’t lol.
yes there is.
"facial dimensions were greater in the exclusive breastfeeding group, and when breastfeeding was longer than six months."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and axsen
yes there is.
"facial dimensions were greater in the exclusive breastfeeding group, and when breastfeeding was longer than six months."

I was gonna send the same study but didn't for his peanut brain

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34 and mvp2v1
No there isn’t lol.
You mentioned 2 coincidental factors out of a million and then concluded that one correlation must mean causation . You think one example proves breastfeeding affects bone development? There’s millions of examples of siblings where the one with higher bone mass was breastfed less. Does this prove a rule? No. Correlation =/= causation.

I wasn’t breastfed at all and I have good bones. My brother has weaker bones than me. It’s just genetics. It doesn’t mean shit. Pretty much every good looking celebrity with a brother mogs him hard.

I was gonna send the same study but didn't for his peanut brain
Sub-ltn greycel wants to cope his subhuman children won’t be as genetically filthy as he is. Sorry but no. Do the world a favour and neck yourself, muh studies.

You mentioned 2 coincidental factors out of a million and then concluded that one correlation must mean causation . You think one example proves breastfeeding affects bone development? There’s millions of examples of siblings where the one with higher bone mass was breastfed less. Does this prove a rule? No. Correlation =/= causation.

I wasn’t breastfed at all and I have good bones. My brother has weaker bones than me. It’s just genetics. It doesn’t mean shit. Pretty much every good looking celebrity with a brother mogs him hard.
dnr

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, DelonLover1999 and axsen
4months jfl, craniofacial development is decent just no browridge

• +1

Exceptions and genetic outliers are everywhere so water
Nice try tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Darkseiddffg34 and Allornothing
Agree what making your own assumptions
You're the retard here 😂
I bet you're like that other guy who thinks he can suck his girlfriend's breasts for a bigger chin. Never have the confidence to call someone low iq again.

I bet you're like that other guy who thinks he can suck his girlfriend's breasts for a bigger chin. Never have the confidence to call someone low iq again.
Ngl dnr at ur bullshit

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Darkseiddffg34
3 years my chin is weak but my bones are superior

• +1
3 months
IMG 2906 IMG 2849 IMG 2808 IMG 2328

Also 20.6 untrained bideltoid

• JFL
Reactions: axsen and Allornothing

When you control for most other factors and make sure the sample is big and diverse enough, it's safe to assume that the phenomenom observed was causal. If you could never make that extrapolation, no science would ever get done outside of theoretical physics.

I haven't read the study, so I don't know the methodology. Could be utter bullshit. But there does seem to be a link between breastfeeding and craniofacial development.

Your own personal case not supporting that is not reason enough to discard that notion. Genetics will always put a potential range in everyone, but maybe you could've ended up with even more bone mass, who knows.

• +1
When you control for most other factors and make sure the sample is big and diverse enough, it's safe to assume that the phenomenom observed was causal. If you could never make that extrapolation, no science would ever get done outside of theoretical physics.

I haven't read the study, so I don't know the methodology. Could be utter bullshit. But there does seem to be a link between breastfeeding and craniofacial development.

Your own personal case not supporting that is not reason enough to discard that notion. Genetics will always put a potential range in everyone, but maybe you could've ended up with even more bone mass, who knows.
Users like you keep me sane at this forum

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34 and DelonLover1999
Ye mse is skeletal based expander it laterally widens the maxxila and the zygos are fused with it basically stretching out ur cheekbones
It can make people think you got surgery depending on how much of the effect it has

• +1