Breast feeding and bones

axsen

axsen

almost ltn
Since theres a direct co-relation between craniofacial development & being breastfed for atleast 2 years preferably more
I wanna know how many years did you guys get breastfed for and how much bone mass you've rn
or is this another coping theory and everything is genetics
I've been breastfed for 1.5 years and I'm quite boneless while my sibling was for 4 whole years and it's obv my sibling bone mogs me to to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Darkseiddffg34, Orvka381 and 2 others
The concept of good tounge posture affecting facial growth is widely accept in orthodontic practices :lul:
Genetics mogs all seen many mouth breathing Chads
But i agree tongue posture affects but not as much as you think it does

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34 and Thebbcmaxxer
Genetics mogs all seen many mouth breathing Chads
But i agree tongue posture affects but not as much as you think it does
True. But you can definitely max out your face with good habits and spefically your forward growth.

• +1
Reactions: axsen
True. But you can definitely max out your face with good habits and spefically your forward growth.
It never began for you if you weren't breastfed for atleast 2 yrs if you were never taught how to mew if you got retracted as a kid if you didn't develop good habits early on to grow properly
Forward growth is genetic + majorly environmental

• +1
Reactions: Darkseiddffg34
It never began for you if you weren't breastfed for atleast 2 yrs if you were never taught how to mew if you got retracted as a kid if you didn't develop good habits early on to grow properly
Forward growth is genetic + majorly environmental
my mom breastfeed me for 1.5 and then said it was normal😭

• +1
Since theres a direct co-relation between craniofacial development & being breastfed for atleast 2 years preferably more
I wanna know how many years did you guys get breastfed for and how much bone mass you've rn
or is this another coping theory and everything is genetics
I've been breastfed for 1.5 years and I'm quite boneless while my sibling was for 4 whole years and it's obv my sibling bone mogs me to to death
Maybe

Attachments

• VID_20240330_103145_500.mp4
    1.3 MB
  • Hmm...
yes there is.
"facial dimensions were greater in the exclusive breastfeeding group, and when breastfeeding was longer than six months."

dude that's an old study

a new study shows that bottle fed had larger skulls

stop making excuses for why your facial growth is sub optimal

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope
@mvp2v1
bro my younger brother was breastfed more than me and has half the bone mass. I have way larger bones.

it helps but its not the main factor

new bottles anyways are made way better than older bottles

Cope
@mvp2v1
Can anyone read it and find the real ent portions. I took a skim and saw that they found that breastfeeding = healthier occlusion. I also saw that they found no significant differences between craniofacial parameters between groups.

dude that's an old study

a new study shows that bottle fed had larger skulls

stop making excuses for why your facial growth is sub optimal

Idk, hopefully enough time. I also didn't have a dummy