Breeding appeal for men starts around 6' in height (supported by examples)

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
This may be water is wet (except for the slew of heightcopers on here), but all of the examples I've found that fit my thread's criteria are at least ~6' (and I haven't been intentionally targeting taller guys). The average-to-below-average-height, GL guys will get lots of comments about their beauty, but won't easily pass the breeding criteria:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9670 and 16 others
who was the shortest guy you found with a breeding appeal?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
In my country everyone is 4'11 how do they cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16369
who was the shortest guy you found with a breeding appeal?
Cavill is 6' flat, and some of the TikTokers look to be around that (Ryan Manick, for example).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Daniel Plainview, Xangsane and 2 others
Great example with prime Rob Lowe (5'10). Tons of heartthrob in the comments, yet no blatant indications of breeding appeal (at least relative to the total amount of praise):

Meanwhile, with the examples in the thread, I've been able to find breeding comments within a few minutes of scrolling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ballskin, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Great example with prime Rob Lowe (5'10). Tons of heartthrob in the comments, yet no blatant indications of breeding appeal (at least relative to the total amount of praise):

Meanwhile, with the examples in the thread, I've been able to find breeding comments within a few minutes of scrolling.

Cause he looks and sounds gay

indicator of breeding = face. ur face is ur whole breeding potential anything else is cope as long as ur not under 5'8

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, mogger10, Styn1312 and 3 others
indicator of breeding = face. ur face is ur whole breeding potential anything else is cope as long as ur not under 5'8
Post examples in the thread I linked.

height is the most important but proportions are so underrated

these two are the same height but one looks like a dwarf and the other a normal human

this is why i will always be an incel cause I have a MASSIVE head and short legs so I look 5'1

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Elvisandreaa, Growth Plate and 6 others
Post examples in the thread I linked.
can't be bothered to look for specific examples. i've seen it way too often on social media and even i disprove the height pill myself with my own experience

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
@GandyIsNormie is 6'1 in the morning and slay to a bekcy 5'1

• Hmm...
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
it's easier to be facially attractive and framed at 5'9-5'11 than +6'1
From my personal experience, I would honestly agree with you. Most taller men do tend to have outa wack proportions and long horse face. The ones that don’t though slay hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Styn1312, johncruz12345, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: piscicide
From my personal experience, I would honestly agree with you. Most taller men do tend to have outa wack proportions and long horse face. The ones that don’t though slay hard.

So grateful I'm tall and don't have a horse face. I mean, it's still over with foids because Deathnik + non-Chad face, but at least I'm a heroically sized and proportioned incel with an appearance that commands the respect of other men.

Long mid face is literally not even a factor as long as you have a defined projected jawline. Lmfao.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 4430
On tiktok I saw women posting the pregnant emojis over a video of tom holland working out and he's 5'6.5
Feel free to back up your claim in the appropriate thread.

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
On tiktok I saw women posting the pregnant emojis over a video of tom holland working out and he's 5'6.5
Women don’t actually know his heighr, my ex thought he was at least 6foot

When I told her his real heig he she was like 🤢🤮

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate

he's just not that good looking jfl

Your theories are always lame

Screenshot 109
Screenshot 109yu

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Feel free to add him to the thread. With Austin Dunham, that would make two examples under 6'.
This thread feels stupid. Just found these two also. Seen similar on efron, hardy but too lazy to post. Height is important but face is way more important jfl

Screenshot 111
Screenshot 112
Screenshot 113

Screenshot 114

Last edited:
This thread feels stupid. Just found these two also. Seen similar on efron, hardy but too lazy to post. Height is important but face is way more important jfl

View attachment 1759709View attachment 1759710View attachment 1759711

View attachment 1759720

These don't show many (if any) good angles of their full, standing legs. The comments on the Dave Franco vid were well-liked and easy to find, and it at least showed him getting heightmogged in a few clips, but I can't imagine that breeding appeal carrying over easily to candid examples:
Seth-Rogen-Dave-Franco-Zac-Efron-got-together-man-moment.jpg

1ca5c3eead14ad0ffe07fc0b89d86cf7.jpg

Same for Zayn:
zayn-malik-and-gigi-hadid-attend-the-manus-x-machina-news-photo-1635465595.jpg

Last edited:
These don't show many (if any) good angles of their full, standing legs. The comments on the Dave Franco vid were well-liked and easy to find, and it at least showed him getting heightmogged in a few clips, but I can't imagine that breeding appeal carrying over easily to candid examples:
Seth-Rogen-Dave-Franco-Zac-Efron-got-together-man-moment.jpg

1ca5c3eead14ad0ffe07fc0b89d86cf7.jpg

Same for Zayn:
zayn-malik-and-gigi-hadid-attend-the-manus-x-machina-news-photo-1635465595.jpg
U r literally grasping for straws here. Jfl

Almost everybody knows their height.

Face >> Height

U r literally grasping for straws here. Jfl

Almost everybody knows their height.

Face >> Height
Females are going off what they see, and if they see that he looks like a little boy due to his height, then they will be less inclined to breed with him.

Females are going off what they see, and if they see that he looks like a little boy due to his height, then they will be less inclined to breed with him.
Muh won't breed a man with a short height just lol.

Ofcourse height matters but ur thread premise that sub 6' men have no breeding appeal is retarded jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
That's a pickme comment admitting than most females don't want shorter men.
Muh pick me because she proves u wrong.

U threads are always like things people proves u wrong then u start shifting the goal post. jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
U threads are always like things people proves u wrong then u start shifting the goal post. jfl.
I make claims with the expectation of challenging the counterarguments. Your counterarguments are weak because they don't show the men in question looking like little boys in candid next to the general populace (or simply showing their disproportionately shorter bodies).

• JFL
I make claims with the expectation of challenging the counterarguments. Your counterarguments are weak because they don't show the men in question looking like little boys in candid next to the general populace (or simply showing their disproportionately shorter bodies).
The burden of evidence is on the one who make claims not the who disputes it.

Provide proof for your claim or u r wrong.

The burden of evidence is on the one who make claims not the who disputes it.

Provide proof for your claim or u r wrong.
Poor reading comprehension. It's as if you commented before reading the OP.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mureau and Deleted member 17872
dumb strawman, u still haven't provided evidence for your claim
You have yet to comment in the linked thread of evidence, so you're either stupid or acting stupid.

• JFL
You have yet to comment in the linked thread of evidence, so you're either stupid or acting stupid.
Nothing in the thread provide evidence for your claim that breeding appeal starts at 6'. Only cherry picked data.

Nothing in the thread provide evidence for your claim that breeding appeal starts at 6'. Only cherry picked data.
...except for the vast majority of cases being at least 6'. And they weren't cherrypicked because I intentionally looked for examples under 6' and only easily managed to find one.

• +1
Reactions: Mureau
...except for the vast majority of cases being at least 6'. And they weren't cherrypicked because I intentionally looked for examples under 6' and only easily managed to find one.
Meanwhile i found like 5 and posted 3 jfl.

In less than hour.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile i found like 5 and posted 3 jfl.

In less than hour.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
And you could have posted any of them in the thread and I would have argued that they are weaker examples.

Thats why manlets have less children

And you could have posted any of them in the thread and I would have argued that they are weaker examples.
because they disprove your baseless claims