Breedmaxxing: The Path Of Acceleration

GeordiLeFort

GeordiLeFort

Mulattocel · Visionmax · Browmax · Jawmax · NoGym
Most of my child skeptic threads came from the standpoint of morality and the reduction of suffering.
I recently saw the hedonism and scamming threads and thought to myself, if i wanted to do this, what would be the result?
An Acceleration of our Demise

Standard lookmaxxing would apply, it's how you wield this new power for maximum damage. We have assumed to have Gymmaxxed and NTmaxxed at the least.
If not Tyronemaxx and DarkTriadmaxx for best results, RTT for the real overachievers

Start socialmaxxing by getting a job such as this

Bartender

Blend your work lays with Tindermaxxing and start creating this

Rinse and repeat to create this

2018 10 12 BUGGY BOOTCAMP 3828 1024x683

After a couple years, move country and start all over.

You'll likely end up with 20+ kids, most of which will become criminal and degenerate and you can safely say that you maximised your damage on this corrupted world.

Enjoy the chaos!

Burningglasses

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 5634, Chad.In.Incel.Body and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Warlow, EckhartTollemaxx, Lev Peshkov and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
You forget that if she wants child support from you, she'll get it, if you don't want to give it to her, the state will take it by force, and your only solution will be to either surrender or run away to another country but if you come back, they'll catch you and make you pay for your crimes. Even chad can suffer such a fate if he is stupid enough to not wear a condom.
A vasectomy is a great investment into your future but only if you can get laid easily with tinder.
After a vasectomy, you could have sex with 100 women or even forget to wear a condom sometimes and you'd never get a girl pregnant, and it doesn't lower testosterone levels, your balls still produce sperm but the sperm can't mix with the semen so it's reabsorbed by your body.

So after a vasectomy, you still shoot cum but you can't get a girl pregnant, it's perfect if your goal is to have hundreds of one night stands until you become too old to get laid, this is my plan, I'll never get married, I'll never have kids and I'll never move in with a girl. Instead, I'll have as much sex as possible and try tons of different fun new things in the bedroom to constantly make it new and more interesting. I'm waiting for my first tinder lay to get a vasectomy even though I already know I never want to have kids.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, SoyGune and Lev Peshkov
:chad: R-strategist thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and GeordiLeFort
You forget that if she wants child support from you, she'll get it, if you don't want to give it to her, the state will take it by force, and your only solution will be to either surrender or run away to another country but if you come back, they'll catch you and make you pay for your crimes. Even chad can suffer such a fate if he is stupid enough to not wear a condom.
A vasectomy is a great investment into your future but only if you can get laid easily with tinder.
After a vasectomy, you could have sex with 100 women or even forget to wear a condom sometimes and you'd never get a girl pregnant, and it doesn't lower testosterone levels, your balls still produce sperm but the sperm can't mix with the semen so it's reabsorbed by your body.

So after a vasectomy, you still shoot cum but you can't get a girl pregnant, it's perfect if your goal is to have hundreds of one night stands until you become too old to get laid, this is my plan, I'll never get married, I'll never have kids and I'll never move in with a girl. Instead, I'll have as much sex as possible and try tons of different fun new things in the bedroom to constantly make it new and more interesting. I'm waiting for my first tinder lay to get a vasectomy even though I already know I never want to have kids.
None of this has any relevance to what i'm talking about, i'm chaosmaxxing, plus i accounted for cs by moving countries
there are many other ways to get around the standard issues, this is just a beginners guide

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Lev Peshkov
None of this has any relevance to what i'm talking about, i'm chaosmaxxing, plus i accounted for cs by moving countries
there are many other ways to get around the standard issues, this is just a beginners guide
Unless you plan to do this in a third world country, it's not going to work because they can track you down, if you want to have tons of illegitimate children go to a village in Africa or to Thailand because the laws there are not in favour of women. If you do this in a first world country and then move to another first world country, they will arrest you in the new country and force you to get on a plane to the previous country to stand trial. The whole meme that Chads have kids and betas raise them was true mostly in the past because they could get away with it, but now you can't because there are laws against doing that that punish those who do it.

Unless you plan to do this in a third world country, it's not going to work because they can track you down, if you want to have tons of illegitimate children go to a village in Africa or to Thailand because the laws there are not in favour of women. If you do this in a first world country and then move to another first world country, they will arrest you in the new country and force you to get on a plane to the previous country to stand trial. The whole meme that Chads have kids and betas raise them was true mostly in the past because they could get away with it, but now you can't because there are laws against doing that that punish those who do it.
High-inib worrying about all of that shit, this is for breeders, not government lackies

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
High-inib worrying about all of that shit, this is for breeders, not government lackies
Fine, if you want to become a slave to the state, women, and their future partners, then be my guest, but when you start owing more child support than you can afford paying, you won't be able to say that nobody warned you of the consequences beforehand.

Fine, if you want to become a slave to the state, women, and their future partners, then be my guest, but when you start owing more child support than you can afford paying, you won't be able to say that nobody warned you of the consequences beforehand.
Why are so crying to me, do you have kids? Are you currently getting cucked?

I'm saying that there are high IQ low-inhib solutions to the problems you are bringing up

If you have examples of English men being accosted at the airport by interpol over cs arrear then feel free to yeet them into oblivion because idc :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Agreed, go to thailand or philippines, in a month going to different cities you could fuck at least 20 girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and GeordiLeFort
Agreed, go to thailand or philippines, in a month going to different cities you could fuck at least 20 girls
Yes and he could impregnate them all without any negative legal consequences, that is one of the benefits of going to a third world country, that law doesn't favour women.

Why are so crying to me, do you have kids? Are you currently getting cucked?

I'm saying that there are high IQ low-inhib solutions to the problems you are bringing up

If you have examples of English men being accosted at the airport by interpol over cs arrear then feel free to yeet them into oblivion because idc :lul:
I'm just saying that first world countries punish men very harshly for having illegitimate children, even if you were a thug and she wouldn't want you to be the father of your kid, she could still make you pay child support and that stuff can ruin you financially, no matter how rich you are because it's a percentage, not a limited amount. Life is difficult already without having to pay exorbitant amounts of child support because of a dumb mistake.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Mirin dark triad high T behaviour

• +1
Unironically good for the world since we’re heading towards a population implosion.

The West is trending to be like Japan

• +1