https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17245.jpg?1551079911
suigin
schizoidcel
-

JoinedFeb 24, 2019Messages29
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I thought brewing beer or mead took months, but I just learned that hard apple cider can be made in only 2-3 weeks. Even better, you can brew it directly in the bottle or jug of apple juice that you buy from the grocery store and by adding sugar its easy to get it up to 10-12% alcohol content. So my plan now is to brew at least a gallon a day, until I've built up a stockpile of drinkable hard cider, allowing me to get drunk every night on the cheap. All you need to add is sugar and brewing yeast. Basically, I'm going to come home each night with a jug of juice and a $3 airlock you can buy at a brewing store, and toss in the ingredients and store it in one of my three closets. After my first jug is ready to rack, I'll be able to cut back to brewing a new jug every time I finish drinking one.

I'm just afraid the Universe is going to destroy my plans like it has destroyed everything else in my life. Is there anything I'm overlooking here by attempting this? Is this a viable way hack reality and escape into the alcoholic dreamworld, without breaking the bank?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1089, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person
This sounds very cool

Soyapple

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
I did this with honey, sugar, and yeast. Tasted pretty nice ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I did this with honey, sugar, and yeast. Tasted pretty nice ngl
You just made mead, bro. Agreed, that it tastes nice.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Brewing alcohol??? Are you getting ready for prison or what?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Ritalincel
Brewing alcohol??? Are you getting ready for prison or what?
What?

I've brewed alcohol at home. brewing isn't illegal.

Distilling it without a license is illegal (according to my state). You need permission and license to make hard liquor like rum, whiskey and vodka.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
What?

I've brewed alcohol at home. brewing isn't illegal.

Distilling it without a license is illegal (according to my state). You need permission and license to make hard liquor like rum, whiskey and vodka.
Why would you want to brew beer? If you want to get a hobby then do some sort of work craft not brewing beer

• +1
Why would you want to brew beer?
Duh.. to consume it. It's fun and appeals many people.
If you want to get a hobby then do some sort of work craft not brewing beer
Agreed that there are better hobbies than brewing. But brewing requires patience. The results are rewarding. it's more of a time demanding thing (to be produced) that you can do side by side.

• +1
Big if true

[Cope] Homebrewing hard apple cider
  • Thread startersuigin
  • Start dateYesterday at 8:23 PM
Jump to newWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17245.jpg?1551079911
suigin
schizoidcel
-

JoinedFeb 24, 2019Messages29
Yesterday at 8:23 PM
  • New
  • Add bookmark
I thought brewing beer or mead took months, but I just learned that hard apple cider can be made in only 2-3 weeks. Even better, you can brew it directly in the bottle or jug of apple juice that you buy from the grocery store and by adding sugar its easy to get it up to 10-12% alcohol content. So my plan now is to brew at least a gallon a day, until I've built up a stockpile of drinkable hard cider, allowing me to get drunk every night on the cheap. All you need to add is sugar and brewing yeast. Basically, I'm going to come home each night with a jug of juice and a $3 airlock you can buy at a brewing store, and toss in the ingredients and store it in one of my three closets. After my first jug is ready to rack, I'll be able to cut back to brewing a new jug every time I finish drinking one.

I'm just afraid the Universe is going to destroy my plans like it has destroyed everything else in my life. Is there anything I'm overlooking here by attempting this? Is this a viable way hack reality and escape into the alcoholic dreamworld, without breaking the bank?

Nice bro, sounds cool.

Like the topic title says, yet another drunk shit post topic. I’m on the piss again. Feels bloody fine and dandy, lads.

Temp cope.

Like the topic title says, yet another drunk shit post topic. I’m on the piss again. Feels bloody fine and dandy, lads.

• +1

• WTF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Drinking every Day ? Brutal alcoholism pill

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel