British job applications be like:

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Joined
Dec 6, 2021
Posts
2,672
Reputation
4,668
1674074114802


You americans think you're oppressed meanwhile there is a possibility this job will be determined by who is a more oppressed class, me or some tranny/homosexual.

That tranny or homo will get the job. I think I will say that I am asexual or something to hopefully boost my chances.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, pardocel, Deleted member 21597 and 1 other person
Being a disabled vegan lesbian tranny makes you more likely to get a job than someone with a double first class degree from Cambridge.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 25713, ascension and 2 others
anti discrimination laws literally are just discrimination laws.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21597

Similar threads

Upsilon
Replies
3
Views
31
Upsilon
Upsilon
Spieluhr
Replies
6
Views
57
Spieluhr
Spieluhr
Nyrо
Replies
0
Views
32
Nyrо
Nyrо
pleasevanity
Replies
1
Views
18
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
horseman
Replies
9
Views
130
TheWigger
TheWigger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top