British people are the worst vermin on this planet

From what i have seen from the Italiancels in this forum, the italian girls act pretty much the same like balkan people, also italians look the most closely to people from here phenotype wise, i could never notice if someone would be italian if he came here, very similar looks. But northern Europeans and East Slavs stick out like a sore thumb because they are very white and mostly blond
you can’t generalise like that.. Balkan is far too wide ranging to claim that

idk personally i think they look similar to normies because of white skin and dark features but personally i can always tell the difference between balkan and south euro, maybe that’s just cos i know more than average normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
you can’t generalise like that.. Balkan is far too wide ranging to claim that

idk personally i think they look similar to normies because of white skin and dark features but personally i can always tell the difference between balkan and south euro, maybe that’s just cos i know more than average normie
There are only 4 common phenos in the Balkans, the Dinaric pheno pretty much looks very similar to North Italian pheno, Greek and Albanian pheno can look similar to south italian pheno (except Sicily, they are basically arabs)
Unnamed 1
Unnamed 3

Left dinaric, right italian north
@turkproducer

There's a reason they're called brittrash

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and TsarTsar444
There are only 4 common phenos in the Balkans, the Dinaric pheno pretty much looks very similar to North Italian pheno, Greek and Albanian pheno can look similar to south italian pheno (except Sicily, they are basically arabs)
View attachment 359596View attachment 359597
Left dinaric, right italian north
@turkproducer
greeks and albanians are basically the same genetically

it doesn’t look too different but not that similar either but yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
greeks and albanians are basically the same genetically

it doesn’t look too different but not that similar either but yeah
Greeks are gay faggots that like spanking asses of guys, my friend that was on a Taekwondo competition told me the greeks started to pinch he's ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and turkproducer
KEEP CRYING FOR SUPERIOR ANGLOS

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Stingray
Greeks are gay faggots that like spanking asses of guys, my friend that was on a Taekwondo competition told me the greeks started to pinch he's ass
you would never catch based albanian criminals doing this stuff😂😂

you would never catch based albanian criminals doing this stuff😂😂
Kosovo had multiple gay parades, biggest cucking of the century, albanians werw cucked to hell, imagine not causing one incident while being the most macho guys in whole of Europe. I wept

Yes, why?
So you are proud of Brits being self colonized when they basically just tried to help and were nice to all those people they let it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
So you are proud of Brits being self colonized when they basically just tried to help and were nice to all those people they let it
Are u being srs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and Deleted member 2597
of course he is.

Britain tried to uplift the ethnics with our technology and industry
More like steal their shit and try and destroy their culture and disguise it by claiming to civilise them.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 5632
They enslaved africans and u call that being nice, are u slow?
Africans were enslaving eachother and Anglos just bought slaves from them, everyone had slaves back then but England was the first to end slavery, so yes they were the nicest, and England is the reason African countries today exist and are not tribes of almost naked people killing and enslaving eachother and some even having cannibalism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
Africans were enslaving eachother and Anglos just bought slaves from them, everyone had slaves back then but England was the first to end slavery, so yes they were the nicest, and England is the reason African countries today exist and are not tribes of almost naked people killing and enslaving eachother and some even having cannibalism
Who told u this, u know nothing about African tribes, do me a favour and don't talk about something u don't have any knowledge about. Name one African tribe and their customs?

Who told u this, u know nothing about African tribes, do me a favour and don't talk about something u don't have any knowledge about. Name one African tribe and their customs?
jfl @ u

British East India company traded and bought slaves off other african tribes who had captured their own african slaves through war

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 1551
jfl @ u

British East India company traded and bought slaves off other african tribes who had captured their own african slaves through war
Prisoners of war, and atleast they were treated better than how the Africans shipped around the world were. Also, stop trying to justify english ppl being slavers and imperialist. Now, the English are suffering the consequences.

Well its true, just look at Europe in the 15th century, for instance cities like Florence amd compare that to the majority of Africa. I used the 15th century so you can't say that European cities looked good because of colonialism.

Prisoners of war, and atleast they were treated better than how the Africans shipped around the world were. Also, stop trying to justify english ppl being slavers and imperialist. Now, the English are suffering the consequences.
Yeah that's right, prisoners of war. Sold into slavery by their own people

Where did I try to justify it? You obviously have a chip on your shoulder and no understanding of history or perspective so I'm here to cure your cope

Tbh the only things i like about the UK is its football, rugby and music
@turkproducer

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2597
Tbh the only things i like about the UK is its football, rugby and music
@turkproducer
Football is the best sport.
Yeah that's right, prisoners of war. Sold into slavery by their own people

Where did I try to justify it? You obviously have a chip on your shoulder and no understanding of history or perspective so I'm here to cure your cope
Keep crying for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
When I travel i just wanna see and experience new stuff
Experience a different culture
I can party at home

The best thing when travelling is being open minded and low inhib
It's way better, more fun and interesting living with locals

If one wants to party try to party with the locals in the way they are doing it

I get so annoyed when I have seen westerners be disrespectful and disrespect locals and their culture

Why even travel then

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Didn't you say you played Rugby?
I play Rugby, because my hand eye coordination is to poor to play football. Because I cant rely on brute force when playing football.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I play Rugby, because my hand eye coordination is to poor to play football. Because I cant rely on brute force when playing football.

Ok.

• +1
Soccer mogs both to Jehenem

• +1