British people are the worst vermin on this planet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
As someone who lives in the UK it's the whites as a powerful minority ruling over the masses of worthless ethnics.

Systemic and institutionalised racism ensures people stay in their place.

The ethnics have absolutely 0 social power they basically live the life of invisible drones blamed for everything single Ill of the country . Essentially seen as pollution.

If you look at this thread its minority bashing which shows how brainwashed people are.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 2597
The British underclass are scum. The people who go on holiday to Spain, Greece, and the Balkans are the lowest of the low, the kinds of people who obsess over low IQ shows made to placate the masses, such as Love Island.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5145
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Everyone shits on the UK, but it is in top 5 most visited countries in the world.
I've heard many immigrants including Polaks and romanians complain about it endlessly, yet they never leave because their countries are shit and poor. Same with Indians etc, lmao.

Simple fact is if you have money and a decent job it is an excellent place to live. If you don't, it's not.

Keep barking for us britcels.
fuck that is an accurate cartoon. I often feel like Uncle sam in that cartoon when speaking to the niggers and currycels on here in particular.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Everyone shits on the UK, but it is in top 5 most visited countries in the world.
I've heard many immigrants including Polaks and romanians complain about it endlessly, yet they never leave because their countries are shit and poor. Same with Indians etc, lmao.

Simple fact is if you have money and a decent job it is an excellent place to live. If you don't, it's not.

Keep barking for us britcels.

fuck that is an accurate cartoon. I often feel like Uncle sam in that cartoon when speaking to the niggers and currycels on here in particular.
I think when most users think of the U.K. here all they can think about is London, not places like where I live

I think when most users think of the U.K. here all they can think about is London, not places like where I live
Probably. London is unlike anywhere else in the UK. Bear in mind most people are also very low IQ and also teens who never travelled anywhere and just going by what they read online.

Probably. London is unlike anywhere else in the UK. Bear in mind most people are also very low IQ and also teens who never travelled anywhere and just going by what they read online.
So you say everything outside London has good culture? Someone said uk is still 87% white, it's hard to believe

British=master race of europe

So you say everything outside London has good culture? Someone said uk is still 87% white, it's hard to believe
big cities are pakiland but the rest are basically whites like many european countries

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
What do you define as ‘good culture’?

there is no point me trying to discuss the UK with people who haven’t even been here. You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about and just parroting someone else’s opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

CAM ON INGERLUND SCORE SOM FOOKING GALS!!!

especially scotland jfl. all the women have no morals and many get pregnant young and out of wedlock, men are typically on two extremes either retarded clubbing/sports "bros" who get drunk all the time or cucked betabuxxes. everyone is fat and the people who aren't are junkies. ppl still get angry about retarded sectarian shit because of football teams, as if they actually go to church or know the history of it at all. people are rude and unapproachable, you could never ask someone for directions or even just casually smile at someone in the street without them getting confrontational. this country barely keeps it together while being helped by the rest of the UK and retards want independence.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
especially scotland jfl. all the women have no morals and many get pregnant young and out of wedlock, men are typically on two extremes either retarded clubbing/sports "bros" who get drunk all the time or cucked betabuxxes. everyone is fat and the people who aren't are junkies. ppl still get angry about retarded sectarian shit because of football teams, as if they actually go to church or know the history of it at all. people are rude and unapproachable, you could never ask someone for directions or even just casually smile at someone in the street without them getting confrontational. this country barely keeps it together while being helped by the rest of the UK and retards want independence.
How? Wasn't it the British Empire jfl, you make it sound like a 3rd world country

How? Wasn't it the British Empire jfl, you make it sound like a 3rd world country
you have to live here to get it. srs i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597