British people shouldn’t talk about other europeans when all of them look inbred

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral
IMG 5944

Britishers are a result of inbreeding and mixed rape mutts of different european ethnicities like Celts, Normans, Anglo saxons, Vikings like danes or norwegians, romans, spanish etc… They’re ugliest europeans and have history of generational inbreeding

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista, Debetro and BitchBoy
View attachment 2972389

Britishers are a result of inbreeding and mixed rape mutts of different european ethnicities like Celts, Normans, Anglo saxons, Vikings like danes or norwegians, romans, spanish etc… They’re ugliest europeans and have history of generational inbreeding
How can they be inbred if you listed 4 different ethnicities that mixed to form them dumb fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and PrinceLuenLeoncur
How can they be inbred if you listed 4 different ethnicities that mixed to form them dumb fuck
they were mixed mutts then fucked with each other after, that’s why inbred.

Belgium is a mogger country
(Cope)

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Turkey has beef with itself 💀

• +1
Reactions: STAMPEDE
Turkey has beef with itself 💀
Turkish women look very good, and turkish men can look good depending on their region, but most turkish men look fat or ugly

View attachment 2972389

Poor turkey

Joke is avg brit doesn’t even know other people consider them ugly. Whenever I bring up how Brits are considered the ugliest people I get weird looks like “preposterous nobody would say such a thing” but yeah

Brits don’t know they are the worlds anus the ugliest god forsaken people on earth

If he thinks that’s bad he should look up Islamic peoples. Curries, Turks and Gayrabs are true inbreds and still do it today. Even black Muslims are inbreds.

No wonder they scream allahuackbar all the time they are a religion of inbreds

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
If he thinks that’s bad he should look up Islamic peoples. Curries, Turks and Gayrabs are true inbreds and still do it today. Even black Muslims are inbreds.

No wonder they scream allahuackbar all the time they are a religion of inbreds
i know about the bangladesh and pakistan people being inbred.

Are british that ugly? Aren’t you british?

iu

There's highly valueable specimenes but the population needs eugenics, like almost every part of Europe they need to diminish the amount of negative elements and favour the propagation of favourable ones.

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
i know about the bangladesh and pakistan people being inbred.

Are british that ugly? Aren’t you british?
I’m not native (thank god the father) and I hate Britian and despise the fact that I was born here when I could have beeen American 😢

Curries AND GAYRABS don’t forget GAYRABS and mudlsimes in general are all inbred. My bloodline is pure but the women here hate me for my blood is pure with no incest like them so it’s over for me

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I can't think of any European contry that is generally good looking, I really can't, most people are pretty hard to look at.

I’m not native (thank god the father) and I hate Britian and despise the fact that I was born here when I could have beeen American 😢

Curries AND GAYRABS don’t forget GAYRABS and mudlsimes in general are all inbred. My bloodline is pure but the women here hate me for my blood is pure with no incest like them so it’s over for me
If your family is from britain they’re not pure. You’re mixed with whites

If your family is from britain they’re not pure. You’re mixed with whites
No my parents migrated here :Comfy:

I’m completely devoid of MUDSLIME incest and saved from Britbong incest

The majority of models that people obsess over on here have at least a british surname with a lot having a majority british genetics. You can go visit yourself, most cities the younger generation have good genetics. Your opinion is probably based off social media or something idk