British Slags March Edition

b3t27ofzwyga1.jpg

a girl who looks exactly like this like legit twin is who i lost my virginity to and i was the first guy she ever sucked dick. It was my friend''s sister and it was at a house party.

She tried to fuck me multiple times after but i turned it down as i felt so guilty about my friend, he was chadlite. FUck, brutal. I seen her a few years after that and she tried to cheat on her bf with me, but i didn't do it and she was laughing saying 'your first guy i ever gave a bj too' = lifefuel. Some terra chad in my area tried so hard to fuck her she used to tell me, fuck. I think she wanted me as i rejected her so many times, it made me irresistible to her, as i was probs the only guy too.

JFL, that was due to socialmaxxing tho. Now i am invisible even though i'm atleast 1 psl higher. Over..

@mrriceguy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234, flippasav, BongMog and 8 others
b3t27ofzwyga1.jpg

a girl who looks exactly like this like legit twin is who i lost my virginity to and i was the first guy she ever sucked dick. It was my friend''s sister and it was at a house party.

She tried to fuck me multiple times after but i turned it down as i felt so guilty about my friend, he was chadlite. FUck, brutal. I seen her a few years after that and she tried to cheat on her bf with me, but i didn't do it and she was laughing saying 'your first guy i ever gave a bj too' = lifefuel. Some terra chad in my area tried so hard to fuck her she used to tell me, fuck. I think she wanted me as i rejected her so many times, it made me irresistible to her, as i was probs the only guy too.

JFL, that was due to socialmaxxing tho. Now i am invisible even though i'm atleast 1 psl higher. Over..

@mrriceguy
Mirin hard bhai

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
b3t27ofzwyga1.jpg

@mrriceguy
This was the girl I lost my virginity to jfl

It was my 20th birthday at like 3am, I was slouched with my head against the wall with my eyes closed in utter defeat and almost suicidal like this

ae7mwa.jpg

I didn't have the will to move, I just couldn't cope that I was a 20 year old virgin. I just about had enough. I had tried everything and failed

Then this bitch cold approached me and said I needed to cheer up. I danced with her than got in a taxi 15 mins later

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, Skywalker, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Nah bro, most girls here look like utter shit. Of course this country will have hot sluts if you look, every country does lol but i promise you most women in the Uk are overweight and masc looking
Agreed

These are the top of the crop not the usual

Fuarkk I should've spoken to one of them giving me IOI last night, she looked young af tho maybe 19

• +1
This was the girl I lost my virginity to jfl

View attachment 2107000

It was my 20th birthday at like 3am, I was slouched with my head against the wall with my eyes closed in utter defeat and almost suicidal like this

ae7mwa.jpg

I didn't have the will to move, I just couldn't cope that I was a 20 year old virgin. I had just about had enough. I had tried everything and failed

Then this bitch cold approached me and said I needed to cheer up. I danced with her than got in a taxi 15 mins later
Mirin hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
3a1c69989ded30d856a35e2fa3a7e4ca.jpg

girls rate this in the uk 'meh, he's alright' '6/10' where i live. JFL no girl was like 'omg he is so hot' or anything, JFL. It's so over for UKcels.
"He's alright" is so accurate ahahahaha

But then I can see why

Chico looks bland

You guys need to realize females find somethings appeal-wise different to what you find appealing as a psl guy

This picture doesn't look like a guy a slag can see herself being pinned down on the bed by

"He's fit" is more likely to be applied to guys who ooze high sexual visuals as well not this picture.
Standards are absolutely ridiculous here though, yeah.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Skywalker, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
"He's alright" is so accurate ahahahaha

But then I can see why

Chico looks bland

You guys need to realize females find something different to what you find different

This picture doesn't look like a guy a slag can see herself being pinned down on the bed by

"He's fit" is more likely to be applied to guys who ooze high sexual visuals as well not this picture.
Standards are absolutely ridiculous here though, yeah.
fuck off bro if you saw him irl, you'd cum in seconds, he mogs every guy in the UK u see down the street to andromeda and he is 6'3 how could u not notice him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Pikabro, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
Crazy how they’re all Maher only
Maher oozes sex appeal and makes you feel some type of way

One of my slayer friends here(believe it or not idc) is barely HTN facially even with his big beard but looks like a white passing latino drug dealer with the tattoos and designer clothes and stuff he wears, he also makes them feel some type of way when they stare at his hands and neck tattoos

He slays like there's no tomorrow, gets IOIs from foreign girls too

Good looking girls both here in this cursed island flock to him and foreign countries, uncountable.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and WishIwasChico
fuck off bro if you saw him irl, you'd cum in seconds, he mogs every guy in the UK u see down the street to andromeda and he is 6'3 how could u not notice him
Not the point
I didn't even say anything about him not being noticed

I'm talking in reference to the type of girls OP posted nvm

• +1
Maher oozes sex appeal and makes you feel some type of way

One of my slayer friends here(believe it or not idc) is barely HTN facially even with his big beard but looks like a white passing latino drug dealer with the tattoos and designer clothes and stuff he wears, he also makes them feel some type of way when they stare at his hands and neck tattoos

He slays like there's no tomorrow, gets IOIs from foreign girls too

Good looking girls both here in this cursed island flock to him and foreign countries, uncountable.
true

Not the point
I didn't even say anything about him not being noticed

I'm talking in reference to the type of girls OP posted nvm
i know what u mean, it's over for us psl autists trying to prettybox max, just be overweight and look like shit but tattoo and roid max = slayer. JFL.

Tbh i don't care if they slay i'd rather mog than slay at this point

• +1
Reactions: the BULL, forevergymcelling and Staceymaxxing
i know what u mean, it's over for us psl autists trying to prettybox max, just be overweight and look like shit but tattoo and roid max = slayer. JFL.

Did you guys see this?
@forevergymcelling @WishIwasChico

Same consistency haha

• JFL

The results: The top 2.6% of men are responsible for 29% of the hookups. The top 5.4% are responsible for 40% of the hookups. The top 28% of the men are responsible for 78% of the hookups. These statistics are for Fall 2010

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, bug_eye_blackcel, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others

Did you guys see this?

Same consistency haha
Ye it's crazy his face is awful, JFL. Good for him tbh, that is the ideal type in the UK due to shitty love island etc...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Staceymaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, AscendingHero, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
The results: The top 2.6% of men are responsible for 29% of the hookups. The top 5.4% are responsible for 40% of the hookups. The top 28% of the men are responsible for 78% of the hookups. These statistics are for Fall 2010

View attachment 2107017
brutal, i fucked a uni girl ln, and i;m staying at this girls house tonight, but shit is so boring, both are MTB max tbh. I just want to improve my looks, i think i'm becoming asexual, fuck it's over.

Did you guys see this?

Same consistency haha
HTN, fairly masc, tall, fairly gymcelled and tatted with stubble

I can see why British girls like him
In terms of appeal you'd have to either match him or be clean cut chad to mog him imo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, ShowerMaxxing and Staceymaxxing
idgaf if i go 5 years without sex, idgaf if a subhuman is fucking stacy, idgaf about anything but surgerymaxxing and ascending, that's all i care about now. I've decided this year is make or break for me. I'm sick of coping

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

I can see why British girls like him
In terms of appeal you'd have to either match him or be clean cut chad to mog him imo
He's not HTN facially?? JFL, he looks like shit and an ogre

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and the BULL
Seksy bitches.

• JFL
He's not HTN facially?? JFL, he looks like shit and an ogre
He has no noticeable failos, some good features and good harmony

Thats HTN in my book

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and BoneDensity
I can now understand how Brits created such a big empire and produced great minds like Newton and Faraday.

The girls are so ugly that they have no distraction and devoted their full energy to important things in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, SurgeryEnjoyer, infini and 9 others

girls rate this in the uk 'meh, he's alright' '6/10' where i live. JFL no girl was like 'omg he is so hot' or anything, JFL. It's so over for UKcels.
Same in the U.S. Not even Gandy was enough for this U.S. whores

“He looks ok.”

ovER

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Who cares nigga they would never fuck any of you pack it up, its over.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
All of the ones I've been clubbing in:

Netherlands
Spain
Portugal
Greece
Belgium
Hungary
France
Czech Republic
Join dr. Looksmaxx in April and come clubbing in Scandanavia. Highest quality women in Europe

Image 1

The bitch in the middle looks the cutest out of them all, almost like she doesn't fit in here, shame she lives in the UK, in Slavland she might have had a chance to turn out good and not so primitive

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Uni girls look like this tbh, but they look like utter shit JFL, what is good about them. All LTBs without makeup
I’m borderline asexual to girls here in Australia, but I would breed all three of those girls in a heartbeat.

• JFL
You don't

Only RTT maxxed low inhb high status british chad gets them
It's not even funny

Still getting spiked and curves from last months three, fuark me
3271927_1675324284918.png
7yt5la14nfaa1.jpg
3271931_1675324358186.png

them fucking curves, you've made me appreciate UK more than before

Meanwhile, as they're enjoying life, spiking cortisols not giving a fuck, there are retards here with tunnel vision thinking about whether @androgenic's face doesn't make him a chad.

Let that sink in

Nah bro, most girls here look like utter shit. Of course this country will have hot sluts if you look, every country does lol but i promise you most women in the Uk are overweight and masc looking
No different to so-called 'staceysexuals' on here. Speak for yourself, not everyone is looking at entertaining those girls.

Look like femcels next to Eastern Europeans, not gonna lie
What they say vs what they do.

Bro it's brutal here, i've asked so many foids here 'what do you think of him?' (lachowski) and they say 'meh he's alright' '6/10' it's a joke how deluded women here are.

Even supermodels don't make the cut to these bitches
If you're from the UK depending on which generation, I'm not surprised. These girls out masculine and out-inhib zoomer twinks

These girls in the OP are mostly regular girls

This guy posted literal models

Ofc they will mog
It's as if UK casuals were only warming up. And now their style is getting copied by Eastern Europeans.

Jesus

He's alright. Bit too soft-featured.

I want to see @Arborist slay over here and make threads about it.

Last edited:
Sorry bro they don’t look that appealing to me, maybe I’m too desensitised to Anglo foids. I can already imagine their annoying Essex accent + feminism

• +1
Reactions: LeftPegged and Skywalker
These women look intimidating.

I can now understand how Brits created such a big empire and produced great minds like Newton and Faraday.

The girls are so ugly that they have no distraction and devoted their full energy to important things in life.
Gaslight selected volcels if that helps you cope. That didn't stop the other great minds Shakespeare, Byron, Ian Fleming, the Tate brothers and Mike Thurston from resisting persistent begging appointments for their cock.

Show better examples then, from your sexual preference if that helps.
Join dr. Looksmaxx in April and come clubbing in Scandanavia. Highest quality women in Europe
I'll do it, just lol at getting into a club however if you're not Scandi. They'll tell you you're not on a guestlist as a means to segregate subhumans but I'll just go to some metal bar when everything else fails.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
except they look like this OP
Lets Go Dancing GIF by Acorn TV

tales from chat GPT, OP

You guys need to realize females find somethings appeal-wise different to what you find appealing as a psl guy

aka RTT for maxx sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Chadlite , masc, very tall, definitely gymcelled compared to normies etc....
.....you stupid fuck :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Deleted member 24444 and WishIwasChico
I look at those images before my gym workout for a boost in T

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
b3t27ofzwyga1.jpg

@mrriceguy
Brutal

• +1
ye i am proof of socialmax. I fucked a HTB girl when i was 18 she swiped left on me on tinder, i tried to follow her insta, she let me follow but didn't follow back. Went out with a legit chadlite friend and she was eyeing me hard, he introduced me to her and i ended up fucking her that night behind a wall. JFL.

Shortly after that I lost contact with all my friends and rotted while looksmaxxing hard. Over...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looks234 and flippasav