British Slags March Edition

ye i am proof of socialmax. I fucked a HTB girl when i was 18 she swiped left on me on tinder, i tried to follow her insta, she let me follow but didn't follow back. Went out with a legit chadlite friend and she was eyeing me hard, he introduced me to her and i ended up fucking her that night behind a wall. JFL.

Shortly after that I lost contact with all my friends and rotted while looksmaxxing hard. Over...
When did you lose your virginity? Lucky guy

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
ye i am proof of socialmax. I fucked a HTB girl when i was 18 she swiped left on me on tinder, i tried to follow her insta, she let me follow but didn't follow back. Went out with a legit chadlite friend and she was eyeing me hard, he introduced me to her and i ended up fucking her that night behind a wall. JFL.

Shortly after that I lost contact with all my friends and rotted while looksmaxxing hard. Over...
this was also when i only got like 20 matches on tinder btw max now i get over 3k matches just to put things into perspective. Yet i am more invisible now than before = funny how that works, eh?