bro genuinely thinks he's 150 iq LMFAO

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC

@WhiteBlackpiller

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Cheesyrumble, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
I was gonna call myself dumb and say it's obviously a joke

but there are genuinely quite a few narcy average iq users here that think they're 130+ iq

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Daily reminder Donovan mogs Guts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Deleted member 22126 and to_stop_da_cope
And he only speaks one language

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, to be human and Deleted member 22124
I IQ mog that melon to smithereens

JFL a singular number doesn't determine intelligence

Video Alien 'Nampak Jelas' di Hutan Amazon - Muh-Iq

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
i'm 150+IQ tested and confirmed by authorities. people think high IQs are like all Tesla and Einstein, it's not like that. most high IQ people are actually suffering due to lazy brain.
we succeeded school and college at highest grades without ever reading and practicing stuff, our brains are lazy. we can't get a job or finish a project because we used to not care about anything and succeed.
this is why high IQ people shouldn't go to normal schools, we should get raped hard in terms of learning so that we don't end up lazy.
most high IQ successful people you see have like college degree at age 12 or sth, it's because they had caring people who sent them in that direction.
@_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slave482829, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 22124 and 2 others
i'm 150+IQ tested and confirmed by authorities. people think high IQs are like all Tesla and Einstein, it's not like that. most high IQ people are actually suffering due to lazy brain.
we succeeded school and college at highest grades without ever reading and practicing stuff, our brains are lazy. we can't get a job or finish a project because we used to not care about anything and succeed.
this is why high IQ people shouldn't go to normal schools, we should get raped hard in terms of learning so that we don't end up lazy.
most high IQ successful people you see have like college degree at age 12 or sth, it's because they had caring people who sent them in that direction.
@_MVP_
I caged at you saying 150+iq tested and confirmed by authorities

but everything else you said is interesting

unlike how everyone else says muh high iq ppl are non nt sufferers blah blah blah

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 19066 and Psychophilly
This, so much this! :soy:

But seriously, you can't just have a very high IQ, walk into some high IQ field and be successful.
It requires a lot of time investment to attain mastery.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
jfl at r/rickandmorty , they keep making try hard high IQ theories and the creators are like wtf are these retards talking about. they once said they got so many ideas from fan theories.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 22124
I am genuinely 150 IQ.
Screenshot 2022 11 09 161641

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
I don't think there is anyone on this site who genuinely exceeds 140 IQ

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
JFL a singular number doesn't determine intelligence

Video Alien 'Nampak Jelas' di Hutan Amazon - Muh-Iq'Nampak Jelas' di Hutan Amazon - Muh-Iq
Do you know what that number means?

It's a comparison of your cognitive abilities against the population.

I don't think there is anyone on this site who genuinely exceeds 140 IQ
There must be a few. There are a 13,000 members, that means there is likely 1 person with an IQ of 150.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
@_MVP_
Sounds larpy asf. A lot of tests don't even go that high. 150 is literally upper end of physics uni professor tier. Nobel peace prize nominee tier

What 'authorities'?

There must be a few. There are a 13,000 members, that means there is likely 1 person with an IQ of 150.
mirin the pfp

• Love it
That one person is me.

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
No because you fall 35 points short.
Like i said, i don't trust IQ tests. The test i had irl was flawed. My cognitive abilities are far greater than that of anyone here. Read my high IQ threads like: "Exposing the global gay/transhumanist agenda" and "High IQ trait: Analysing social interactions but unable to socially interact with normies."

Sounds larpy asf. A lot of tests don't even go that high. 150 is literally upper end of physics uni professor tier. Nobel peace prize nominee tier

What 'authorities'?
see IQ bell curve. ofc a lot of test don't even go that high, first i scored highest in school. they sent me to capital for advanced tests, i got invited to many genius communities and special kids schools but my parents where divorcing back then and didn't pay attention, i think my mom dosen't even know still to this day. she just wanted to divorce so she can marry her affair.
i had to be moved to capital for high IQ kids school but my dad instead descended us back to village where i was bullied by villagers who thought i'm mogging them.
i ended up a street fighter just to defend myself. jfl at fucking retarded parents and the retarded education system.
it's not that rare, it's 3-5% of population.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Like i said, i don't trust IQ tests. The test i had irl was flawed. My cognitive abilities are far greater than that of anyone here. Read my high IQ threads like: "Exposing the global gay/transhumanist agenda" and "High IQ trait: Analysing social interactions but unable to socially interact with normies."
I've already seen your 115 IQ threads.

Bro so fine

2ED1ED5E 8940 463A 8CCB FFD2244484EC

Statistically, there should be several people with that IQ, but considering the estimated percentages of people above 130 IQ in the world, it is much lower

Although there are probably some

• Hmm...
Statistically, there should be several people with that IQ, but considering the estimated percentages of people above 130 IQ in the world, it is much lower

Although there are probably some
Yeah, there should be a few.
Screenshot 2022 11 09 170818
Screenshot 2022 11 09 170833

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522

Details his plan to commit rape on an online forum

@_MVP_
This.

Public schooling is insanely bad for high IQs. Just like it is for low IQs. But there tend to be a lot of programs and support for low IQs to support them and have them reach a minimal level atleast.

High IQs? You are fucked unless your parents care a lot about you and have money.
Normal schools/education will fuck with your brain and motivation.

I went to school in the netherlands as a 130IQ (must be even more brutal for even higher IQs) and I have terrible work ethic nowadays.

My mood in school when I didn't understand something the teacher was trying to explain was: 'Lol don't even care. If you don't get it, 95% of your classmates don't get it either so this shit will be explained another 10 times in the next month anyways. And you are going to be forced to sit through that explanation 10 more times.'

Whenever I asked questions in class I would be told off by teachers, because whatever I asked was 'beyond the scope of the next exam/test'.
So nowadays when I don't understand something or have questions/curiosity, I don't even ask because it probably doesn't matter to the people that decide my life.

Public schooling is retarded and incredibly low quality even in rich western countries like the netherlands that are 'praised' for their public schooling system. Pathetic.

Last edited: