Bro how do niggers even get hot girls bro 🤣🤣

M

maxxerlord

Silver
:lul::lul::lul:nigger men with black skin it should be literally over for them from birth but still pull big boob Latina Stacy while white albino niggers cope on looksmax site

I believe dogpill is real and bestiality is actually a famous thing among foids
BiRTH RATE RISING AMONG NIGGERS WHILE WHITE ALBINO COUNTRIES DYING VIRGIN:lul::lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, aryan mogger, Ghoulish and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul:nigger men with black skin it should be literally over for them from birth but still pull big boob Latina Stacy while white albino niggers cope on looksmax site

Did you really just wake up this morning just to be racist?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, Neverbeganlmaoo, aryan mogger and 10 others
Thugmaxxing + BBC halo

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxerlord, halloweed, Esteban1997 and 2 others

BiRTH RATE RISING AMONG NIGGERS WHILE WHITE ALBINO COUNTRIES DYING VIRGIN:lul::lul:
IMG 5256

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr, spark, moreroidsmoredates and 16 others
ragebait has fallen, its over

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
You’re not NT, funny, nor pleasurable to be around.

Game is game homie

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed

Black mtns have higher appeal

The ramblings of an obese blackcel on .org

The reason niggers fuck white foids is because humans are degenerate and sometimes girls wanna get their little fuck hole stuffed by nigger monkey cock so they can get some ape dna and become more uncivilised

WHY IS YOUR PIC IRA NIGGA WHAT DOES A SCARY OLD MAN LIKE YOU WANT WITH SUCH AN INNOCENT CUTIE PATOOTIE LIKE HER?!?!?
I’m going to touch her in her no no parts and open her asshole up and eat some cereal out of it

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
I’m going to touch her in her no no parts and open her asshole up and eat some cereal out of it
“bro hear me out”

The hear me out in question
IMG 2627

I used to have Ira as a pfp on literally every platform glad to see the youth younglings continuing the legacy

This shit is old news

It’s losing it appeal to white girls bc it’s not as controversial or taboo anymore

That’s why men in finance, 6’5, blue eyes are coming back in style

#UNBAN @enriquecel
SPREAD THE MESSAGE!!!!

This shit is old news

It’s losing it appeal to white girls bc it’s not as controversial or taboo anymore

That’s why men in finance, 6’5, blue eyes are coming back in style
Rich and tall men never went out of style regardless of eye color.

Bbc loving sluts is what they get

Being charismatic plays a major role.

I knew a guy in my college who was dark skinned and couldn't have been taller than 5'6 who stayed rotating women on campus. He had to put up signs in his dorm room to let people know when not to bother him lol.

Black men already are taught to be confident and charismatic regardless of how many negative stereotypes we have. There's a strong "you only live once" mindset.

Hispanic men are similar.

White guys are more conventionally attractive in the West but they often overcomplicate shit and lack confidence in themselves if they don't look like Chads. Italian men are the exception though. Italian niggas will be 5'6 and have hairy chests and long noses and still manage to mack 5'7 Blonde chicks.