"BRO I HEIGHT MOG YOU INTO OBLIVION , I MOG!"

CUTE MOGS
its all about getting girls
let bald ogres in cage fight to death

//Makhachev
I don't care about fighting. I think face is more important than height of course (for attraction) but this cute fella here talking big to a 6'6 guy while he's 69kg after swallowing mass gainers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 2130 and Deleted member 23239
6'3, Strong, Good body. I mean you cute don't get me wrong, like an angry bunny. You think learning your gay moves from your gay teacher is going to change the fact that a 6'3 man with a good body with zero training will just rape you to death.

You're like a cockroach I will watch you moving like a bug and then just literally storming into you without you being able to do anything. Falling down screaming for mommy. Hope I wouldn't break my back leaning too low I don't actually thought about the possibility of a 69kg manlet coming at me, never.

But you cute you know, I like it better than the manlets who give up and saying blackpill shit. It's a funny type of delusional.
Bro you haven’t thrown a punch all your life lmao. I have been in 3 amateur fights and was even enrolled in AKA(American kickboxing academy) who have champions like khabib,DC etc. your just delusional if you think you can go to any boxing club or mma club and challenge anyone to a duel. Your delusional af.

GENTLE REMINDER THAT TRAINED FIGHTERS LIKE ME WOULD ACTUALLY KILL YOU IRL DESPITE WEIGHT AND HEIGHT.

• JFL
Reactions: Solar and Deleted member 23239
Bro you haven’t thrown a punch all your life lmao. I have been in 3 amateur fights and was even enrolled in AKA(American kickboxing academy) who have champions like khabib,DC etc. your just delusional if you think you can go to any boxing club or mma club and challenge anyone to a duel. Your delusional af.

View attachment 2059092

GENTLE REMINDER THAT TRAINED FIGHTERS LIKE ME WOULD ACTUALLY KILL YOU IRL DESPITE WEIGHT AND HEIGHT.
if you are level to train at AKA then you would absolutely rape @jfcage

//Makhachev

if you are level to train at AKA then you would absolutely rape @jfcage

//Makhachev
The only reason I am still not having a professional fight is because I lack training in wrestling and jiu jitsu because I had no independent trainers in my area

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 23239
The only reason I am still not having a professional fight is because I lack training in wrestling and jiu jitsu because I had no independent trainers in my area
start mma , achieve big leagues, make money and career. mogger life

• +1
Reactions: jojoyou
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239

View attachment 2059092

Soul crushing watching you cope like that with all the mental gymnastics. I have no problem with short kings and it's really just about the face but man you're delusional. Wish I could see your face after fighting with him. You're not Khabib and not Connor yes both of them will rape me or him, duhhh. You're just a manlet with average skills and congratulations on your 3 amateur fights I hope they weighted more than 60kg.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130
Soul crushing watching you cope like that with all the mental gymnastics. I have no problem with short kings and it's really just about the face but man you're delusional. Wish I could see your face after fighting with him. You're not Khabib and not Connor yes both of them will rape me or him, duhhh. You're just a manlet with average skills and congratulations on your 3 amateur fights I hope they weighted more than 60kg.
Yeah dn rd with your previously stupid takes. I had more brain damage reading your stupid shit then from eating punches my whole life.

Yeah dn rd with your previously stupid takes. I had more brain damage reading your stupid shit then from eating punches my whole life.
You clearly experienced TBI at some point you're actually retarded. Probably from some 55kg weakling. Congratulations now you can't fight and you're retarded.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 2130
You clearly experienced TBI at some point you're actually retarded. Probably from some 55kg weakling. Congratulations now you can't fight and you're retarded.
🥱

I know I'm frustrating. You don't want to go back and forth with me. Why would you? you know how it look. Don't worry I have no plans of continuing this, you do your thing. Enjoy fighting in your cockroach devision.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and Deleted member 2130
How tall you? @Makhachev

View attachment 2059092

You can't do shit you little rat. Even if you could beat someone up in theory you would't dare to do that IRL because you would risk jail.
Enjoy fighting other manlets in the ring that is all your cope. Meanwhile if you go clubbing you will end up like this dude
YXjDTk9

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
You can't do shit you little rat. Even if you could beat someone up in theory you would't dare to do that IRL because you would risk jail.
Enjoy fighting other manlets in the ring that is all your cope. Meanwhile if you go clubbing you will end up like this dude
View attachment 2059115
you are gay who gets no pussy, you said it yourself
how tf can you ridicule someone for possibly not getting girls in the club?

View attachment 2059115
Stop. Now you just make fun of manlets in general not specifically helping him with his schizophrenia. I actually tried to help him, what if he tried that shit IRL on some 6'5 dude? he might die, I try to prevent that. Many manlets who slay with good faces. I might just saved his life it probably got to his skull, it must be the case if he's rational, even semi rational.

Well tbh he did make fun of your looks overall I guess you can get back at him but I hate the thought of manlets reading this :cry:

• So Sad
jfl at this weak ass excuse after chatting utter garbage this entire thread

• +1
Stop. Now you just make fun of manlets in general not specifically helping him with his schizophrenia. I actually tried to help him, what if he tried that shit IRL on some 6'5 dude? he might die, I try to prevent that. Many manlets who slay with good faces. I might just saved his life it probably got to his skull, it must be the case if he's rational, even semi rational.

Well tbh he did make fun of your looks overall I guess you can get back at him but I hate the thought of manlets reading this :cry:
nice avi i dnrd anything u commented but i agree with you bc wisdom halo

• JFL
bro you was born in 1998? i thought you are like in your mid 30s jfl

btw , why do you feel like shit? is it your diet or just realizing that you are inferior to everyone piece of crap?
Brutal age mog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and jojoyou
jfl at this weak ass excuse after chatting utter garbage this entire thread
Literally the base of cage fighting. Not that he can wrestle anyone :forcedsmile:

He mogs you quite hard, lil man.
@Pendejo is a masthetic chad who didn’t need shit tons of hair transplant or surgeries to be considered human

nice avi i dnrd anything u commented but i agree with you bc wisdom halo
Yes I agree, key board warriors need their dopmaine

@Pendejo is a masthetic chad who didn’t need shit tons of hair transplant or surgeries to be considered human
He is, and will always be incel

Well tbh he did make fun of your looks overall I guess you can get him back but I hate the thought of manlets reading this :cry:
Guys like him only run their mouths online. I have no problems with manlets except the ones that are deeply insecure, and hate guys taller than them simply because of their inferiority complex. Look at jojo or whatever his name is, I have never said a word to him before, yet started to attack me after he saw 6'6 in the thread title and got triggered. The Russian faggot was also mad after he found out I heightmogged him to oblivion so he made a thread about me. Pathetic abused dogs keep barking at me, just lol at them.

• Hmm...
Guys like him only run their mouths online. I have no problems with manlets except the ones that are deeply insecure, and hate guys taller than them simply because of their inferiority complex. Look at jojo or whatever his name is, I have never said a word to him before, yet started to attack me after he saw 6'6 in the thread title and got triggered. The Russian faggot was also mad after he found out I heightmogged him to oblivion so he made a thread about me. Pathetic abused dogs keep barking at me, just lol at them.
dude i couldnt care less about you being taller than me
im average height
our beef didnt start with that
+ your body is just gross, stop fucking coping

Can't +1 because OP is a bro but agree till that part.

• +1
Funny thing is my body is better than my height. In terms of %

pat-dog.gif
Yes those heavy sets of typing essays online really built up your biceps and chest

Yes those heavy sets of typing essays online really built up your biceps and chest
I lift for 6-7 years now. And I actually know what I'm doing.

Where are you moves bro? show me what you learned today in class

dog.gif

• JFL
I lift for 6-7 years now. And I actually know what I'm doing.

Where are you moves bro? show me what you learned today in class

dog.gif

Cute boyo 🥱

He’s a bit mentally ill but physically he is good looking. Unless he descended hard the last time I saw him.
What matters is how girls treat you and Nah Spain is full of subhumans when I went there, you need to be low tier Normie to be chad in Spain so by logic he is subhuman-trucel or at best I give him benefit of doubt and he is mentally Ill incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: jojoyou
ivar.gif

I can feel your frustration. I'm not just better than you in every physical parameter but also smarter. I play with your brain like a broken piano (because that's what there is) and it's cagefuel to watch you cope. How many times you daydreamed about beating up guys like me? probably all the time. You live for the smallest chance. This will never happen of course. You will keep daydreaming till your last day. You know you don't have the ability or even worse, you don't have the balls. Small, weak, stupid.

giphy.webp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2130 and Deleted member 23239
ivar.gif

I can feel your frustration. I'm not just better than you in every physical parameter but also smarter. I play with your brain like a broken piano (because that's what there is) and it's cagefuel to watch you cope. How many times you daydreamed about beating up guys like me? probably all the time. You live for the smallest chance. This will never happen of course. You will keep daydreaming till your last day. You know you don't have the ability or even worse, you don't have the balls. Small, weak, stupid.

giphy.webp
actually REKT

• +1
dude i couldnt care less about you being taller than me
im average height
our beef didnt start with that
+ your body is just gross, stop fucking coping
Nigga I have no beef with you. You are an irrelevant boring low IQ nobody.
I just casually destroyed you in one of your threads that made you so butthurt that you keep following me around ever since.
That is no beef I give zero fucks about you. You are the one that cares about me, so keep barking for me you abused dog.

• Hmm...
Nigga I have no beef with you. You are an irrelevant boring low IQ nobody.
I just casually destroyed you in one of your threads that made you so butthurt that you keep following me around ever since.
That is no beef I give zero fucks about you. You are the one that cares about me, so keep barking for me you abused dog.
You dumb bitch u dont deatroy shit, you were debating something that i never said or implied
You give a fuck about me , you are my bitch, i will do a lot of shit you arab subhuman

You dumb bitch u dont deatroy shit, you were debating something that i never said or implied
You give a fuck about me , you are my bitch, i will do a lot of shit you arab subhuman
cesar911-cesar911series.gif