"BRO I HEIGHT MOG YOU INTO OBLIVION , I MOG!"

cesar911-cesar911series.gif
OP is a pretty blue eyed lion

360_F_85256827_22kTTSAmjvQUjrrORC7FE0IiALW5Gru9.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Lol this manlet framelet subhuman is bragging with him being "69 kgs" JFL The photo you saw about me was before gymcelling.
Even with no muscle and normal body fat I weighed 85 kgs back then. I could break you with half arm you pathetic rat.
You are 85kg and that’s your body still? God so fucking subhuman you look 60kg Max even at that weight because your frame and bone thickness is shit. If I would go down to 65kg I would still look bigger because of my frame and bone thickness and right now I am also at 85kg and look huge.

Jfl at your high estrogenic looking hairy ape body

• JFL
I am already in a ltr with a cute gf @TRUE_CEL can confirm that, you should actually rope because no amount of surgeries or transplants can fix you. Even if you get them your kids will suffer because of your low quality worthless genes. Unlike you i have a future to look forward to you fucking subhuman. NO AMOUNT OF SURGERIES ARE GONNA FIX YOUR GENETICS, SHOTGUN IMPLANTS ARE THE ONLY FIX
Brutal.

• JFL
Damn the way I eviscerated that manlet he probably wouldn't be able to daydream about beating up giants for a week without seeing my username in his head. He's lucky the human brain is highly effective at coping, he would forget all about me soon enough. Hopefully..

• JFL
GENTLE REMINDER THAT TRAINED FIGHTERS LIKE ME WOULD ACTUALLY KILL YOU IRL DESPITE WEIGHT AND HEIGHT.
Muh height and weight dont matter

ivar.gif

I can feel your frustration. I'm not just better than you in every physical parameter but also smarter. I play with your brain like a broken piano (because that's what there is) and it's cagefuel to watch you cope. How many times you daydreamed about beating up guys like me? probably all the time. You live for the smallest chance. This will never happen of course. You will keep daydreaming till your last day. You know you don't have the ability or even worse, you don't have the balls. Small, weak, stupid.

giphy.webp

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou

The bodybuilder was 6’5 while the mma fighter who killed him was 5’10.

Here’s the video. I am advising you to not fight against people who are very confident about their skills, I personally know a dude who is undergoing trial because he paralysed the other bigger dude who was a bouncer from the waist down in self defence.

There are countless videos of this happening where the mma fighter mistakenly kills the other dude, we learn to hone our discipline and skills from using it other than self defence.

• Woah
Reactions: Solar

The bodybuilder was 6’5 while the mma fighter who killed him was 5’10.

Here’s the video. I am advising you to not fight against people who are very confident about their skills, I personally know a dude who is undergoing trial because he paralysed the other bigger dude who was a bouncer from the waist down in self defence.

There are countless videos of this happening where the mma fighter mistakenly kills the other dude, we learn to hone our discipline and skills from using it other than self defence.

How to beat tallfag that mogs you: kick his dick

bro why u necrobump this shit htread
It's hilarious ngl
.org users arguing about who beats up who
Meanwhile Tyrone rapes then irl
Or fat unathletic untrained spic manlet pulls a gun

Problem with being 6.5 and muscular is You are slow as fuck and you probably dont have high stamina.