Bro I'm bloated again

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
I look like an alien again bro wheres the appeal 😢 it got so bad I tried to fraud Hunter eyes in the first pic

Attachments

• IMG_20241001_081543100.jpg
    IMG_20241001_081543100.jpg
    753.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241001_080639579.jpg
    IMG_20241001_080639579.jpg
    507.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Futura and itzyaboyJJ
Bump bro I need help

Please clean your face, looks like your rubbed dirt on it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Seltin Sweety, itzyaboyJJ, Jova and 3 others
Please clean your face, looks like your rubbed dirt on it
Yo are you supposed to wash your face with face with water every morning? I only do cleansers ngl

What are you doing with your hair right now.

Yo are you supposed to wash your face with face with water every morning? I only do cleansers ngl
I dont recommend cleansers like Cerave, find something natural that dont concern a lot of chemicals and massage your face

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL and Jova
Los Angeles Kiss GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: counterintuitive, itzyaboyJJ, Jova and 3 others
Your potential is insane especially the eye area bro
Get a skincare routine
Get better hair

Aliens Staring Contest GIF

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, jeff22, Jova and 2 others
Guys help 😭

Zyzz Workout Routine

zyzz-training.jpg

Zyzz workout routine consisted of a high volume, 5-day a week plan. His central training approach was about consistently pushing the limits and striving for progression during every workout session.

Here is one of Zyzz workout routines along with some comments about each workout…

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Incline Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Flye – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Wide-Grip Dips – 3 sets x to failure
Barbell Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

Review:
This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

Barbell Squats – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Lunges – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Leg Extensions – 3 sets x to failure
Leg Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

Review:
A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Wednesday: Back

Lat Pulldowns – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Deadlifts – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Bent Over Barbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
One Arm Dumbbell Rows – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Hyperextensions – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

Overhead Dumbbell Press – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Upright Rows supersetted w/ Lateral Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Front Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Lying Rear Delt Side Raises – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Close-Grip Bench Press – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Cable Pushdowns – 4 sets x 8-10 reps
Skullcrushers- 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

The triceps workout is fairly standard but a bit on the high volume side.

Saturday: Full Body

Deadlifts – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Squats – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Clean & Jerk – 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Overhand Chin Ups – 3 sets x 8-10 reps

Review:
This is the unorthodox portion of the workout plan that I don’t really understand. Performing heavy squats and deadlifts twice per week is definitely overkill and is going to place a lot of stress on your lower back. The set of chin-ups randomly inserted here is also odd.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive and liberiangrimreaper
View attachment 3211087

Zyzz Workout Routine

zyzz-training.jpg

Zyzz workout routine consisted of a high volume, 5-day a week plan. His central training approach was about consistently pushing the limits and striving for progression during every workout session.

Here is one of Zyzz workout routines along with some comments about each workout…

Preacher Curls – 3 sets x 8-10 reps (Drop sets: perform 8-10 reps, then cut the weight in half and perform another 8)

Review: This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Calves – Train on instinct by performing a few sets on a few different machines.

Review: A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Review: If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Review: Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

There is also no need to perform direct front raises, as the anterior head of the shoulder is already hit very hard on all chest and shoulder presses. Almost all bodybuilders already have over-developed front delts which can actually cause an imbalance in the shoulder joint.

Review: This is the unorthodox portion of the workout plan that I don’t really understand. Performing heavy squats and deadlifts twice per week is definitely overkill and is going to place a lot of stress on your lower back. The set of chin-ups randomly inserted here is also odd.
I don't have leg exercises at the gym I work at

• WTF
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
  • +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
I look like an alien again bro wheres the appeal 😢 it got so bad I tried to fraud Hunter eyes in the first pic
darken eyebrows, better haircut, wider gonions, exfoliate and use vaseline

grow out your hair because low cuts do not suit you at all, I'd recommend dreads or any cut that covers the sides of your face. You can also get in touch with a dermatologist about your skin and get a proper skincare routine:)

grow out your hair because low cuts do not suit you at all, I'd recommend dreads or any cut that covers the sides of your face. You can also get in touch with a dermatologist about your skin and get a proper skincare routine:)
His hair isnt low its styled right now

• JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive
Your potential is insane especially the eye area bro
Get a skincare routine
Get better hair
His eye area is SHIT he looks alien and not in a good way

u look like zendaya

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241001-225538.png
    Screenshot_20241001-225538.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Change your haircut bro

rope its genuinely over sorry bro

View attachment 3211087

Zyzz Workout Routine

zyzz-training.jpg

Review: This is a fairly standard high volume chest workout. As for biceps, there is no research to support the use of drop sets, though it probably isn’t going to hurt you. For complete biceps development, a supinating dumbbell curl should always be included.

Review: A standard leg routine, though a structure calf training plan would probably be wise.

Review: If you are already doing deadlifts to strengthen your lower back then hyperextensions are probably not necessary.

Review: Upright rows are a dangerous exercise that puts the shoulder joint in a really bad position. I would recommend using the side lateral raises only.

Review: This is the unorthodox portion of the workout plan that I don’t really understand. Performing heavy squats and deadlifts twice per week is definitely overkill and is going to place a lot of stress on your lower back. The set of chin-ups randomly inserted here is also odd.
btw this wont make u look like zyzz

fucking loser