bro im so fucking tired

bobt

bobt

Master
bro today was potentially the worse day of my life bro im getting picked on for being autistic by retarded foids man and by dude i mog its like i literALLY DOMinate you bro why the fuck do you have this confidence over me im literally better than you am i the fucking punching bag what because i dont hit back ? bro im so fucking fed up i made up my mind im going full dark triad bro i can never be normal but i can for sure get some respect for myself or some pussy atleast im so sick of this fucking life man every social interraction is a challenge

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Jesus brutal are you getting like litetrally punched or metaphorically?

I would just stop going around those people id rather be a loner
metaphorically the foids are good at that dont worry i kinda have a way to improve my situation

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
oh alright hopefully it doesnt evolve to actually getting the shit beaten out of you ‘as a joke’ ‘for fun’ bc it starts out just verbally and escalates when they realize u dont fight back

good luck man
no if anything what im gonna do might be considered "abuse" dont worry im not planning on assaulting anyone i will update you:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
You need to assault them so they regain respect.
If any faggot tries disrepecting you, get in his face and ask him if he has a problem.

If your really mascmog them and are not a twink you need to teach them respect with your fists

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bobt and AlwaysHaveQuestions