Is there anything better than death?

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
sure the pain of reaching there is one thing but when you're dead you are in such a bliss of non-existence. like no pain, no worries, no sadness, no stress. it's just nothing. is there anything more perfect or better than nothing at all. for this to be all gone and for us to depart from this life we pretend that we like?

you are boxed into this weird VR videogame that actually sucks. this unending reality that you can only take short breaks from while being unconscious. you have to be alive and conscious all fucking day and find something to distract yourself from the pain of existence. if you want a nice life, you have to pretty much place yourself in a figurative hell and spend most of you life hating it. all for it to not really matter and amount to nothing in the end. you wont even remember what you have done and will be forgotten two minutes after as the animals you are friends with try to fuck your willing wife. it is literally more likely that your friends put you in the ground to begin with.

why not shoot up heroin and just od. you will be happier than you ever could be. even with all the successes of the world heroin will always beat it. why not just take it and be taken into the eternal sleep? i fucking hate life sometimes. i don't have an desires or fascinations with anything. all i want is something sweet to drink and salty to eat and something to watch on youtube and to be never bothered by any responsibility. that's my fucking heroin.

this fucking life is a painful and tiring existence that only gets progressively worse and harder to deal with. i am soo tired, so very very tired of it all. i literally hate birthdays. you hate it when you celebrate it because you are never are where you want to be and never get what you actually want and are reminded you are getting older. i fucking hate my birthday and trying to hide my disappointment of it when it arrives. women are apparently the divine but i have been there and come back and it really isn't worth the trip man.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, Almost Chadlite, mayo mogger and 6 others
hopefully we will find piece in the next life

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and darkness97
there is no state of being dead

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Klasik01 and Latinolooksmaxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite and mewman
Death isn’t real

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Read every word

Just find a cope

sure the pain of reaching there is one thing but when you're dead you are in such a bliss of non-existence. like no pain, no worries, no sadness, no stress. it's just nothing. is there anything more perfect or better than nothing at all. for this to be all gone and for us to depart from this life we pretend that we like?

you are boxed into this weird VR videogame that actually sucks. this unending reality that you can only take short breaks from while being unconscious. you have to be alive and conscious all fucking day and find something to distract yourself from the pain of existence. if you want a nice life, you have to pretty much place yourself in a figurative hell and spend most of you life hating it. all for it to not really matter and amount to nothing in the end. you wont even remember what you have done and will be forgotten two minutes after as the animals you are friends with try to fuck your willing wife. it is literally more likely that your friends put you in the ground to begin with.

why not shoot up heroin and just od. you will be happier than you ever could be. even with all the successes of the world heroin will always beat it. why not just take it and be taken into the eternal sleep? i fucking hate life sometimes. i don't have an desires or fascinations with anything. all i want is something sweet to drink and salty to eat and something to watch on youtube and to be never bothered by any responsibility. that's my fucking heroin.

this fucking life is a painful and tiring existence that only gets progressively worse and harder to deal with. i am soo tired, so very very tired of it all. i literally hate birthdays. you hate it when you celebrate it because you are never are where you want to be and never get what you actually want and are reminded you are getting older. i fucking hate my birthday and trying to hide my disappointment of it when it arrives. women are apparently the divine but i have been there and come back and it really isn't worth the trip man.
im 14 and this is deep

Yes, hopefully the peacefull life that comes after death
instead you burn in eteranl hell for not choosing the right religion:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
remember earth is the only paradise

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Dicklet3incher
Is there life before death? 😵‍💫

:heart:read everything:Comfy:

ive experienced nothingness on acid and its peaceful, I wasnt aware of myself and it was all black

ive experienced nothingness on acid and its peaceful, I wasnt aware of myself and it was all black
sounds like something to me

lol don't take this thread seriously lol, i was just in a bad mood and couldn't sleep lol. :Comfy: