bro is human nature jewish?

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

a better life to live
are the jews goals of hypergamy libtardism etc just taking advatage of humanity’s true instincts? or does love actually exist and women can love men who don’t have 8x6?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
The mind of a blackpiller

the issue is hypergamy is failing because of jewish contraception, for this reason instead of next generation being a bunch of happy chads the suffering will continue

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
the issue is hypergamy is failing because of jewish contraception, for this reason instead of next generation being a bunch of happy chads the suffering will continue
they doom the whites to get cucked by chad but since foids don’t bear chads children because of jewish brainwashing it continues on and on

• +1
they doom the whites to get cucked by chad but since foids don’t bear chads children because of jewish brainwashing it continues on and on
foids keep having kids though my moms friends white son had kids with a subhuman asian woman with big tits

• +1
foids keep having kids though my moms friends white son had kids with a subhuman asian woman with big tits
yeah the race gets diluted with ugly
ethnics further eventually going to cease to exist

• So Sad
yeah the race gets diluted with ugly
ethnics further eventually going to cease to exist
only thing holding my sanity together is the fact i’m white and i don’t think it’s possible to turn a white person non white
but with jewish backed science who knows what hell we’ll encounter

• +1
only thing holding my sanity together is the fact i’m white and i don’t think it’s possible to turn a white person non white
but with jewish backed science who knows what hell we’ll encounter
they won’t change our skin they’ll just make us watch as they genocide our race, it’s already happening