Bro my EX has a baby now apparently 😂

She's pretty good looking so it's more believable now you've show us her face.
Pregnancy makes u gain weight nd breast tissue n chit
She is like I’m impressed like even now that she’s a landwhale she still has a htb looking face

Ofc im not gonna tell her to lose weight but she has a lot of potential

Crazy shit to see her again in almost 4 years

Save me Donald Trump, holy shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, NoReedemingFeature and IAMNOTANINCEL
This girl could larp as a virgin trad white girl everyone would believe her
insane
That’s what she’d tell me when we dated I’d ask her what she’d work for and she’d say we’d get married and she’d be a trad wife

Tho we didn’t even date for a year was more like 6 or 7 months

cant believe there are retards that still believe in this idea of a virgin trad girl

btw remember every woman has the chance and options available to become a prostitute without being publicly shamed by just opening OF

This should be a reminder to retards that cope with LTR and "muhh i want a gf". Your gf was being fucked at 15 by 21 yr old chads. Your gf was ran through in college. Now you're 31 and you got your surgeries to date a LTB that has been already fucked and probably will use you as a betabuxx...

#EuthanasiaForIncels
yes because most girls get pregnant at teenage

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
@kebab @Beastimmung @tren_31 @Lookologist003 @humanoidsub7 @Zonar @Canwefixit

She just UNBLOCKED me on Instagram after all these years and this is what she looks like now

View attachment 2603272

Blurred out her face a bit but she still looks deascent all these years later tho apparently gained a couple of pounds just from her face

She used to be rlly skinny when she was 13 and we dated

To think guys are sending this girl money is insane
blud tagged me three times in the same thread

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003
blud tagged me three times in the same thread
Cause this shits crazy and I want y’all to see this Bulshit

Bro she even talks to my old friends lol

Haven’t seen this gambino nigga since I moved to Germany
BCADFE3A DB01 4251 B866 5F79CFCED308

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
even now that she’s a landwhale she still has a htb looking face
That's because mother nature is a troll and fat deposits in women's hips unlike in men where it deposits near the neck. TFW women can become more sexy from eating like a pig, whereas you have to starve yourself to not be invisible.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Iasacrko
That's because mother nature is a troll and fat deposits in women's hips unlike in men where it deposits near the neck. TFW women can become more sexy from eating like a pig, whereas you have to starve yourself to not be invisible.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Yeah true women who are fat have a slim face meanwhile guys who are less fat already have the chicken chin

It’s brutal that’s why fat stacies still have the Stacy face u gotta be morbidly obese as a woman to have a fat face

• JFL
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
yes because most girls get pregnant at teenage
Jfl now she’s calling me a faggot and saying my dick was curved

Bitch still remembers tbh and apperantly she admits her new bf has a small dick since he sucks only

A2CECC2D C389 4953 84BF 95D6D9E1E24E

• JFL
Jfl now she’s calling me a faggot and saying my dick was curved

Bitch still remembers tbh and apperantly she admits her new bf has a small dick since he sucks only

View attachment 2603298
She's saying this because you said she should lose some weight?

She's saying this because you said she should lose some weight?
no she just started to say if I was a fag like before or something and called me a fag was some inside joke I had with ppl and then said her boyfriend is also a fag cause he only sucks so I said his dick was small

And she said at least it’s not curved since I do have a bannana dick

• Woah
Bro she still does this shit

Lol I remember that’s the whole reason we broke up she would litterally spend hours talking sexually to old men and asking them to send her money

BRO SHE UNIRONICALLY DOES THIS TO THIS DAY AND MAKES PROBABLY MORE THAN ME BEING A FOID IS EASY MODE
She has some cluster b personality disorder

She has some cluster b personality disorder
Apparently her and her current boyfriend talk to these guys together what a cuck I’m sure he hates it but he pretends he enjoys it for her

I refuse to believe a straight man will wanna be by his gf talking to some creep on cam

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
And the father is a Turkish ethnic

Pregnancy makes u gain weight nd breast tissue n chit
unless the foid gymmaxx+looksmaxx she will either get fat or skinny from all the cortisol and other hormones she gets bombarded during and after pregnancy, in both cases they usually lose muscle and collagen as well thats why pregnancy downgrades foids fast af unless they are genetically lucky or looksmaxx

but age downgrades them anyways so better use their hot years to attract some decent guy and secure a stable family instead of chad-chasing and hitting The Wall facefirst and becoming a bitter ex-stacy/ex-htn "settler"

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Brb gonna doxx her instagram and send this post to her

• Ugh..
Jfl some girl I dated when I was fucking 15 reaches out to me in some shitty 0 follower account i thought it was some hacker

She was 13 when we broke up now she’s 16 dropped out of HS and HAS A FUCKING BABY

View attachment 2603181

Bitch has a fucking baby now 😆 Jfl at this shit

I blurred little niggas face cause it’s a real fucking baby bro she even sent me a video of them sleeping or some shit

Apperantly she still makes a living off scamming men with nudes and wants to make a OF when she turns 18

View attachment 2603193

And the dad is some bozo who’s broke

View attachment 2603195
Ofc this kid pays her child support

The reason we broke up is she’d text pedoes for money and she still does this to this day
I imagine her father is a 30 IQ vegetable or absent

And the father is a Turkish ethnic
Yeah I think he’s ethnic since she’s white asf

CE1961AE 98DE 462C AC24 AF527357831F

I mean she dated me so she probably has a ethnic fetish

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and sportsmogger
Brb gonna doxx her instagram and send this post to her
I’ll be impressed if u pm me her username since I made sure everything was blurred out

STATE OF GERMAN JB'S IN 2023 @buflek
I mean regardless of the place I notice I fit a very specific nische

I remember I was waiting in the station and some random girl from my class came up to me and talked about how much she hates German men turns out she was also into me

I think the girls who like me hate white guys but also think I mog most other ethnics so there’s not much of a competition for me with them

Like they will legit pick me over the mogger tall white guy like the girl who’d look only at me when my whole friendgroup heightmogged me to death

I theorise it’s because of my white father so I have a mix of both white and ethnic feature’s making me stand out from other ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
I mean regardless of the place I notice I fit a very specific nische

I remember I was waiting in the station and some random girl from my class came up to me and talked about how much she hates German men turns out she was also into me

I think the girls who like me hate white guys but also think I mog most other ethnics so there’s not much of a competition for me with them

Like they will legit pick me over the mogger tall white guy like the girl who’d look only at me when my whole friendgroup heightmogged me to death

I theorise it’s because of my white father so I have a mix of both white and ethnic feature’s making me stand out from other ethnics
ethnocope

asian foids usually like me bc they think Im asian but when I tell them my eyes actually are from my indigenous grandma they get disappointed

over for mestizos

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
ethnocope

asian foids usually like me bc they think Im asian but when I tell them my eyes actually are from my indigenous grandma they get disappointed

over for mestizos
How is it cope when this random German JB he knew and dated in the past just got bred by some ethnic lol

ethnocope

over for mestizos
Idk I used to think I was only attractive to Turkish girls but reascently I’ve been getting more white girls than Turkish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and sportsmogger
cant believe there are retards that still believe in this idea of a virgin trad girl

btw remember every woman has the chance and options available to become a prostitute without being publicly shamed by just opening OF

This should be a reminder to retards that cope with LTR and "muhh i want a gf". Your gf was being fucked at 15 by 21 yr old chads. Your gf was ran through in college. Now you're 31 and you got your surgeries to date a LTB that has been already fucked and probably will use you as a betabuxx...

#EuthanasiaForIncels
Fuck u honestly

Bro I wasn’t even in Germany that’s why she’s speaking English last time I talked to her I was 15
shes 16 now? in london?

Jfl some girl I dated when I was fucking 15 reaches out to me in some shitty 0 follower account i thought it was some hacker

She was 13 when we broke up now she’s 16 dropped out of HS and HAS A FUCKING BABY

View attachment 2603181

Bitch has a fucking baby now 😆 Jfl at this shit

I blurred little niggas face cause it’s a real fucking baby bro she even sent me a video of them sleeping or some shit

Apperantly she still makes a living off scamming men with nudes and wants to make a OF when she turns 18

View attachment 2603193

And the dad is some bozo who’s broke

View attachment 2603195
Ofc this kid pays her child support

The reason we broke up is she’d text pedoes for money and she still does this to this day
jfl over

girls love broke nigguz

no she just started to say if I was a fag like before or something and called me a fag was some inside joke I had with ppl and then said her boyfriend is also a fag cause he only sucks so I said his dick was small

And she said at least it’s not curved since I do have a bannana dick
that bitch is trying to get u to take care of her and her nigger baby faggot

• JFL