Bro my EX has a baby now apparently 😂

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Jfl some girl I dated when I was fucking 15 reaches out to me in some shitty 0 follower account i thought it was some hacker

She was 13 when we broke up now she’s 16 dropped out of HS and HAS A FUCKING BABY

BA3C9E4A DAF5 40A6 B160 058C209D9019

Bitch has a fucking baby now 😆 Jfl at this shit

I blurred little niggas face cause it’s a real fucking baby bro she even sent me a video of them sleeping or some shit

Apperantly she still makes a living off scamming men with nudes and wants to make a OF when she turns 18

E9D17740 1ACC 4540 BD11 1DAF19318EF8

And the dad is some bozo who’s broke

8031A59B 9BBF 4EA2 AEFB EA4C18C185BA

Ofc this kid pays her child support

The reason we broke up is she’d text pedoes for money and she still does this to this day

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, flippasav, RAMU KAKA and 29 others
@Beastimmung @Manletmachine

The saddest part is she makes more money than me even tho she has a baby at who knows what age

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Sprinkles and 4 others
Most random shit ever

jfl at the state of the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, polishcel and 15 others
Brutal even 16 year olds are hoes and making money from selling nudes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AlexanderTheGreat11, JustShower and 9 others
Bro I wasn’t even in Germany that’s why she’s speaking English last time I talked to her I was 15

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
cant believe there are retards that still believe in this idea of a virgin trad girl

btw remember every woman has the chance and options available to become a prostitute without being publicly shamed by just opening OF

This should be a reminder to retards that cope with LTR and "muhh i want a gf". Your gf was being fucked at 15 by 21 yr old chads. Your gf was ran through in college. Now you're 31 and you got your surgeries to date a LTB that has been already fucked and probably will use you as a betabuxx...

#EuthanasiaForIncels

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: yirma19, 9cel, JustShower and 11 others
@Beastimmung @Manletmachine

The saddest part is she makes more money than me even tho she has a baby at who knows what age
not surprising considering you’re unemployed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Zikel_Nut and Deleted member 14693
And you're here rotting with us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty, dimorphism and 1 other person
can u drop me her ig i want to buy her fart videos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, RAMU KAKA, JustShower and 6 others
Still has more SMV than all of the forum combined.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
cant believe there are retards that still believe in this idea of a virgin trad girl

btw remember every woman has the chance and options available to become a prostitute without being publicly shamed by just opening OF

This should be a reminder to retards that cope with LTR and "muhh i want a gf". Your gf was being fucked at 15 by 21 yr old chads. Your gf was ran through in college. Now you're 31 and you got your surgeries to date a LTB that has been already fucked and probably will use you as a betabuxx...

#EuthanasiaForIncels
She’s crazy asf tho man this shit made my day lol funny asf she had blocked me back then 😂 and we never spoke again

Now she’s back for who knows what she wants saying oh a lot changed and I was like yeah alr but she has a fucking baby and she still scams guys

That’s the reason we broke up back then she’d follow old men and send them nudes for money i literally told her to stop and she preferred to break up than to stop taking money from horny old men

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Zikel_Nut and Zonar
can u drop me her ig i want to buy her fart videos
Bro she still does this shit

Lol I remember that’s the whole reason we broke up she would litterally spend hours talking sexually to old men and asking them to send her money

BRO SHE UNIRONICALLY DOES THIS TO THIS DAY AND MAKES PROBABLY MORE THAN ME BEING A FOID IS EASY MODE

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Bro she still does this shit

Lol I remember that’s the whole reason we broke up she would litterally spend hours talking sexually to old men and asking them to send her money

BRO SHE UNIRONICALLY DOES THIS TO THIS DAY AND MAKES PROBABLY MORE THAN ME BEING A FOID IS EASY MODE
my gf does the same and we make good money from it

just in summer we took all the money and went to a nice holiday in spain

Still has more SMV than all of the forum combined.
Literally man when she was 13 she’d get money from old men with nudes that’s literally why we broke up

I remember we’d be in recess and she’d be texting some 50 yo guy giving her Amazon gift cards and I’d get pissed

She still does this shit bro

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar
my gf does the same and we make good money from it

just in summer we took all the money and went to a nice holiday in spain
Back when I was 15 I didn’t like it tho I thought it was cheating and creepy

Like I remember she’d even do this in fucking recess and get send 100 dollar Amazon giftcards

She’s crazy asf tho man this shit made my day lol funny asf she had blocked me back then 😂 and we never spoke again

Now she’s back for who knows what she wants saying oh a lot changed and I was like yeah alr but she has a fucking baby and she still scams guys

That’s the reason we broke up back then she’d follow old men and send them nudes for money i literally told her to stop and she preferred to break up than to stop taking money from horny old men
If you want to make money you can use her for that. Record videos for her OF though she will probably also use you to get resources from you and her baby.

Cool idea right

Bro @Beastimmung @Manletmachine she said she still makes money from old men

I didn’t even remember her until today 😂 that’s the whole reason we broke up in the first place bro being a female mogs so hard

She sends some rich 60’yo nudes and gets on call with them and makes more money than I’ll ever make 😂

She’s a whore since she was fucking 13 and nowadays she’s waiting to turn 18 and start a OF

Back when I was 15 I didn’t like it tho I thought it was cheating and creepy

Like I remember she’d even do this in fucking recess and get send 100 dollar Amazon giftcards
well it depends on how far she goes and if she shares the money with u

my gf doesnt show full nudity, doesnt watch them masturbate, doesnt go on live cam, doesnt meet up etc

If you want to make money you can use her for that. Record videos for her OF though she will probably also use you to get resources from you and her baby.

Cool idea right
Bro we broke up I didn’t even wanna respond when I found out it was her but the baby was too much 😂

She’s smart af tho in a sense she would get Amazon cards from old men back when she was 13

But I’m telling u she was addicted she wouldn’t even talk to her friends she spend her whole day texting and calling random pedophiles for money

• Ugh..
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Anyone who can't wait til 18 to get knocked up needs the blowtorch

They will never be anything more than a drag on society

Literally man when she was 13 she’d get money from old men with nudes that’s literally why we broke up

I remember we’d be in recess and she’d be texting some 50 yo guy giving her Amazon gift cards and I’d get pissed

She still does this shit bro
Man being foid is so fucking easy even with a baby. Jfl at state of this world

well it depends on how far she goes and if she shares the money with u

my gf doesnt show full nudity, doesnt watch them masturbate, doesnt go on live cam, doesnt meet up etc
Yeah that’s all she’d do also but I remember even her friends didn’t wanna speak to her back then cause she would talk to these pedoes 24/7 she refers to them as papas

it Was weird af after I broke up she blocked me and we speak only now

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Bro we broke up I didn’t even wanna respond when I found out it was her but the baby was too much 😂

She’s smart af tho in a sense she would get Amazon cards from old men back when she was 13

But I’m telling u she was addicted she wouldn’t even talk to her friends she spend her whole day texting and calling random pedophiles for money
Shes probably gonna end up being those whores that hang out with famous people, getting railed and getting money for their pussy. Let it happen then. No sympathy for sluts but cucks dont deserve it either.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko

#EuthanasiaForIncels
idkk mann im a pretty good predator, ii hunt thosee kidss outt

Jfl some girl I dated when I was fucking 15 reaches out to me in some shitty 0 follower account i thought it was some hacker

She was 13 when we broke up now she’s 16 dropped out of HS and HAS A FUCKING BABY

View attachment 2603181

Bitch has a fucking baby now 😆 Jfl at this shit

I blurred little niggas face cause it’s a real fucking baby bro she even sent me a video of them sleeping or some shit

Apperantly she makes a living off scamming men with nudes and wants to make a OF when she turns 18

View attachment 2603193

And the dad is some bozo who’s broke

View attachment 2603195
Ofc this kid pays her child support
Which race was the girl, her rating?

it has been like that for a while. whores have always existed though
Jfl that’s cause you don’t know what she used to do when we were kids

That’s the reason we broke up in the first place she’d text and get into calls with old
Men and make them buy her Amazon giftcards

Bro she’d literally spend the whole day doing that and still does it she said

She had some guy from Canada some subhuman with autism and he literally STILL SENDS HER MONEY 4 YEARS LATER

bro this shits crazy i literally was disgusted since she’d get these guys nudes and she preferred that over me that’s why we broke up

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
Shes probably gonna end up being those whores that hang out with famous people, getting railed and getting money for their pussy. Let it happen then. No sympathy for sluts but cucks dont deserve it either.
She will tho still mogs my broke ass

Can’t believe she still does this she was literally sick tbh I remember she’d spent HOURS like litterally the whole day watching some pedophile jerk off to her on call for money

And she’d literally want me to be there watching thinking it was funny I think she has some weird fetish idk

Many Indians I wasn’t even blackpilled back then i just thought it was disgusting and cheating even tho she was very open about it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Lookologist003 and humanoidsub7
Oh this is too brutal.
She sends some rich 60’yo nudes and gets on call with them and makes more money than I’ll ever make 😂

And she lives off scamming incels and wants to become a career incel-profiterer? What the hell.
This reminded me that I had one of my schoolmates show me sort of recently a photo of a baby from a whore who went to my secondary school. I've heard she leaves that baby with her abusive grandma while she goes CLUBBING. I can't, I can't. It's too brutal. Life is already over for that baby, never even got a chance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, kebab, Zonar and 2 others
She will tho still mogs my broke ass

Can’t believe she still does this she was literally sick tbh I remember she’d spent HOURS like litterally the whole day watching some pedophile jerk off to her on call for money

And she’d literally want me to be there watching thinking it was funny I think she has some weird fetish idk

Many Indians I wasn’t even blackpilled back then i just thought it was disgusting and cheating even tho she was very open about it
:lul: Holy shit. But think about it... If she was willing to sell her body at that age for pedos, now imagine what happened when she came across Chad...

Just lol at cucks on this forum. women are sexual perverts, they just aren't attracted to subchads

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
She's chopped, this bih is crazy for texting old men and giving them nudes at 13 yrs old... my guy block her before she does something stupid and comes to you for help

• +1
Imagine your legacy 2 generations down as fart vid seller

Oh this is too brutal.

And she lives off scamming incels and wants to become a career incel-profiterer? What the hell.
This reminded me that I had one of my schoolmates show me sort of recently a photo of a baby from a whore who went to my secondary school. I've heard she leaves that baby with her abusive grandma while she goes CLUBBING. I can't, I can't. It's too brutal. Life is already over for that baby, never even got a chance
Back then I thought it was creepy they were all pedophiles but she would find them on Omegle

I remember she’d get on Omegle calls and get these guys insta and pretend she was into them talking then make money off of them

But she’d spend too much time talking to these guys it’s all she ever did like literally to a point where we’d be out and she’d have these guys dming her nudes and it was multiple old men

She thought it was hilarious and I told her it was weird and disgusting to do that and she said she’d stop multiple times tho she never did and then when I made an ultimatum she hung up on me and blocked me

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
She's chopped, this bih is crazy for texting old men and giving them nudes at 13 yrs old... my guy block her before she does something stupid and comes to you for help
If she’s interested in any relationship at this point it’s useless I live in another country now and even if I didn’t I ain’t gonna be no stepfather at 19 or ever

Also she still does what I argued about when we were dating

I remember the breaking point was when she was litterally with my parents in the table looking at these 70 yo men’s micropenises and videos

She promised she’d stop doing this it was disgusting and when i argued with her after she was home she hung up on me and blocked me that was the last time we spoke till now

She and her kid should d1e, son of a bitch he is and a slut with no morals. Future thugmaxxed son incoming

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
Bro and the worst part is if it’s not bad enough she’d send me these guys nudes

Like I’d be sleeping and 4 am get a text from her laughing at some dude doing dick helicopter like man she’s sick idk impossible to cure at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
She and her kid should d1e, son of a bitch he is and a slut with no morals. Future thugmaxxed son incoming
I mean I wouldn’t go that far hopefully he doesn’t turn out so bad I don’t even know who’s the father she dated multiple guys after me and apparently the father isnt even with her anymore she’s already with another guy

She is a skinny pretty girl with severe sex addiction she basically dedicates her life to looking at old men’s dicks

#EuthanasiaForIncels
actually facts there grown ass adults thinking they will marry an innocent pure virgin trad wife while i stopped believing in hqnp in middle school because i know of so many girls getting ran through middle school-highschool by thugs :feelsuhh:

• +1
I mean I wouldn’t go that far hopefully he doesn’t turn out so bad I don’t even know who’s the father she dated multiple guys after me and apparently the father isnt even with her anymore she’s already with another guy

She is a skinny pretty girl with severe sex addiction she basically dedicates her life to looking at old men’s dicks
Pimp her bro, let her do OF, you have a gold mine

Jits ex is curlyheadjames’ mom

actually facts there grown ass adults thinking they will marry an innocent pure virgin trad wife while i stopped believing in hqnp in middle school because i know of so many girls getting ran through middle school-highschool by thugs :feelsuhh:
Yeah that doesn’t exist and I don’t even look for that

Tho clearly this girl is a sex addict like not every girl is like her

The girls I date aren’t virgins but at least they don’t spend the whole day looking at old men’s dicks and sending me

Like that was the worst part I remember she had eyebags since she wouldn’t sleep texting these guys at 4am

Then I’d get spammed of her laughing showing me the nudes these guys sent or how small their dick was like it was funny at first but it became sick to me

Like at the start she wouldn’t even do it for money like she liked this shit somehow she only started getting money later on

Pimp her bro, let her do OF, you have a gold mine
It’s not like I’m her bf she has a new one who isn’t even the father

I dated her when I was 15 I’m 19 now she probably just remembered me and decided to
Talk

@kebab @Beastimmung @tren_31 @Lookologist003 @humanoidsub7 @Zonar @Canwefixit

She just UNBLOCKED me on Instagram after all these years and this is what she looks like now

7A3A364D A674 4AA6 AB61 01BD03CC9F46

Blurred out her face a bit but she still looks deascent all these years later tho apparently gained a couple of pounds just from her face

She used to be rlly skinny when she was 13 and we dated

To think guys are sending this girl money is insane

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
YT people chit innit
Impressed tho she’s fat asf now

I’d still rate her high tho damn where’d all these pounds come from she went from malnourished to THICC

Her face is still nice at least in my opinion if she lost weight she’d be htb

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and kebab
She's pretty good looking so it's more believable now you've show us her face.

Impressed tho she’s fat asf now

I’d still rate her high tho damn where’d all these pounds come from she went from malnourished to THICC

Her face is still nice at least in my opinion if she lost weight she’d be htb
Pregnancy makes u gain weight nd breast tissue n chit

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Iasacrko
@kebab @Beastimmung @tren_31 @Lookologist003 @humanoidsub7 @Zonar @Canwefixit

She just UNBLOCKED me on Instagram after all these years and this is what she looks like now

View attachment 2603272

Blurred out her face a bit but she still looks deascent all these years later tho apparently gained a couple of pounds just from her face

She used to be rlly skinny when she was 13 and we dated

This girl could larp as a virgin trad white girl everyone would believe her
insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, aesthetic beauty and Iasacrko